• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fucking elf and his fucking shelf.

No. Not in our house. I've always thought it was stupid. But a relative I shall not name has not only embraced that stupid fucking thing 10 years late, but is posting about it 4 times every day while advertising their "collab" cute clothing company.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard the phrase but have no clue what the deal is, and I plan to keep it that way.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fucking elf and his fucking shelf.

No. Not in our house. I've always thought it was stupid. But a relative I shall not name has not only embraced that stupid fucking thing 10 years late, but is posting about it 4 times every day while advertising their "collab" cute clothing company.

Slide this into the comments

IMG_3221.jpeg

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This moron that I work with decided to post in our group slack channel that our company was sold.

We are the 26th ranked company according to Fortune, there is nothing online, nothing on Twitter, nothing on Google etc.

Needless to say, he had the majority of people that work with me panicking and fired up, those same people are the ones who have no goddamn common sense to use the Internet to see if there’s any truth to this BS.

After 15 minutes of people asking him where he heard this, he says “oh guys I was just joking, we were all too quiet today.”

If we were in the office I would knock his teeth out. Not that I believed him for a second, but I was subjected to see all these morons commenting about it

/it’s my first day back to work after 10 days off so I sure as shit didn’t need this stupidity today

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This moron that I work with decided to post in our group slack channel that our company was sold.

We are the 26th ranked company according to Fortune, there is nothing online, nothing on Twitter, nothing on Google etc.

Needless to say, he had the majority of people that work with me panicking and fired up, those same people are the ones who have no goddamn common sense to use the Internet to see if there’s any truth to this BS.

After 15 minutes of people asking him where he heard this, he says “oh guys I was just joking, we were all too quiet today.”

If we were in the office I would knock his teeth out. Not that I believed him for a second, but I was subjected to see all these morons commenting about it

/it’s my first day back to work after 10 days off so I sure as shit didn’t need this stupidity today

Yeah, you don't want to be joking about potential job losses at this time of year - Yesterday, this news came out about a mine on North Vancouver Island closing up and putting 300 people out of work.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you don't want to be joking about potential job losses at this time of year - Yesterday, this news came out about a mine on North Vancouver Island closing up and putting 300 people out of work.

US Steel was sold yesterday so I suppose he figured this was a good day to be funny

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
US Steel was sold yesterday so I suppose he figured this was a good day to be funny

What about US Hay? And that up-and-coming Baltimore Opera Hat company?

YRcKOeW6Jd-azuuKitD6vyG9tB5Ta6L9dYWzQtTVr1I.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I put a profile of Jenkins on Cameo, for videos starting at $2.50. So now he is getting requests for holiday video greetings from "the man with no dick" and he has no ideas why.

You could do that

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That moment when you get 5 of 7 numbers on Lotto max and your payout is........... $110

giphy.gif

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just having some fun - $110 can fetch a pretty good bottle of scotch though.
its going on my Tattoo for the 27th.

I also scored $250 in savings on XMAS gifts for the wife through my work. so in reality I won $350 today :)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a job interview scheduled this morning. I was not real nervous as I have my doubts its a "real" opening but I did prepare the last couple days. Listing things I wanted to mention, coming up with interview appropriate jokes* etc....and I got up really early today to look alert and psych myself up. And then 30 minutes before the interview I get an email postponing it. I get it, its the day before a holiday, but they suggested the date/time. Oh well, redoing my material to be edgier.

*Last time I used a twist on an Anthony Jeselnik bit and the interviewer called me out on it. I did not get the job, so now its all "fresh" material.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife makes reservations at a Mexican restaurant we like for New Year’s Eve, 7:30. Did same thing last year. Usually just get a few tacos, bill is around $65 for the both of us incl. a drink or soda etc. No dish on the menu is more than like $25. Not a fancy place at all.

Restaurant texts her Dec. 30, “Hi, we’re doing a prix fixe menu for $75 per person.” Wife calls, asks if it’s mandatory if you dine that night to do that menu or if you can still order off the regular menu, girl who answers doesn’t even know, turns out you have to get the prix fixe menu.

If you want to do that, fine, make that decision early on and let diners know; to do it one day before NYE on one of the busier dine out nights of the year, long after any reservation we may have wanted was gone? Dick move.

Anyway, happy new year to everyone except those assholes.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"for free".

Things are free, gratis or for nothing.

“Strict grammarians will tell you that 'for free' is grammatically incorrect because 'free' is not a noun, and this means it cannot be preceded by 'for' (a preposition). In their view, something is 'sold for nothing' or is 'sold free.

Bull's fucking eye...!!!