• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: My Crazy FF week

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so I was facing the best team in the league in one of my FF leagues and chose to play Matt Ryan over Jay Cutler because I thought Jay would be rusty and might get hurt again. Turned out to be a bad decision. I did have Seattle Defense so that helped, but my opponent had Jamal Charles and scored 64 points with him in a PPR format. I assumed it was over since I only had a Kicker and she had a 22 point lead and Detroit Defense.

I got home tonight in time to turn on the last 2 minutes of the game. I saw 15 points for Baltimore and thought, oh maybe I have a chance. Then saw them line up for a 61 yarder and he nails it. I thought maybe I really did have a chance as long as Detroit defense didn't get some sacks or turnovers. Ran in to the computer and I won 160 to 159. I can't believe it. Kicker put up 27 points and the final field goal was worth 6 to give me the one point victory. Amazing, and I have never been part of something like that. Going from hoping to somehow pull off a 3rd place finish and get some money to guaranteed money and a chance for the title. Wow, just crazy!

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want to be in a league with the person who had Charles, Tucker and the Seahawks defense. I'm sure at least one person had that combo and absolutely destroyed the rest of their league for the week. I play Gridiron Challenge on ESPN.com and had my best week of the season thanks to DeSean Jackson and the Seahawks defense and their combined 54 points.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, even better than mine. I was rooting for Rice to take it to the house on that last play so I could ensure the win, but lucky for you he didn't.

That would of been the craziest finish ever in fantasy if he would of scored, still a crazy finish.