• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Mariners lose, and so do Angels

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah...and you'll still freaking get harper. if the nats pass on harper, i'll possibly be the happiest person on the face of the earth. of course, that's only if the buccos actually PICK harper. one can dream.

Over Hyped player, but wouldn't pass on him if I were the GM. BTW Pix, I'm not a Nats fan, I'm a Bravos fan

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over Hyped player, but wouldn't pass on him if I were the GM. BTW Pix, I'm not a Nats fan, I'm a Bravos fan

...that only hurts your case. hah. i tend to think that he's too young to truly judge his talent...HOWEVER in the case of the pirates, there's too many pissed off, impatient fans to pass on a guy who's hit 450+ feet homers and is thought to be the 'lebron james' of MLB.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...that only hurts your case. hah. i tend to think that he's too young to truly judge his talent...HOWEVER in the case of the pirates, there's too many pissed off, impatient fans to pass on a guy who's hit 450+ feet homers and is thought to be the 'lebron james' of MLB.

So he is allready said to be a choker at 19? A bit early I think...I kid, I kid. But major league pitching is a whole lot different than junior collage pitching

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need BA, OBP, and SLG, so if you're interested in him, I would probibly need someone with a .290 BA, .365 OBP and .245 SLG. I know that is alot for just him, so I'd be fine doing a 2 for 2 or 1 for 1, just send me a deal or an email

HonusWagner66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pirates drive me nuts because the team could be great if they had some semblance of a starting rotation...but you know, every trade they've made...they've all really kinda been wins. besides maybe the jason bay trade...really...all the guys they've traded have been duds everywhere else. jack wilson, nate mcclouth, nyjer 'throw my glove in rage' morgan, xavier nady, etc.

I don't know about that. Aside from McCutchen, their offense is pretty bad too. Doumit has a .278 average and after him it's Cedeno at .261.

The Pirates have some interesting prospects, but they have no real hope at being good for a couple years yet. I agree about the trades, but winning a couple mid-range trades isn't going to turn a team into a contender.

Let's go Pedro...