• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Pangos & Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't sleep. Was trying to research some shit for my fantasy league. Ended up back on the hoop.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My softball team lost tonight is tragic fashion. Up 13-5 in the last inning, lost 14-13 on a walk-off three-run four-base error with two outs.

There were three other errors in the inning.

I also issued my only two walks of the game.

Essentially, the wheels fell off.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My softball team lost tonight is tragic fashion. Up 13-5 in the last inning, lost 14-13 on a walk-off three-run four-base error with two outs.

There were three other errors in the inning.

I also issued my only two walks of the game.

Essentially, the wheels fell off.

When did the Tigers sign you to a contract?

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like a comma is needed somewhere?

When we lose it puts me in a coma. :sleep:

They weren't even interesting to watch tonight. Verlander especially was wandering around on the mound looking completely lost and had an expression on his face like he had just had his dick pics making the rounds on the interwebz.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0L0aWhG.png

Someone will figure out a way to make these guys pay.

Kudos for cleverness, though.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hiring a small crew of people for a project for a few months and I've been staring at 100+ resumes for the past 2 days. It's boring and exhausting. Here are a couple tips of things not to do when applying for a job (that I've actually seen today)...

(1) Don't have your mom send in your resume for you, especially if she refers to you in the second person in the cover letter.
(2) Don't lie and put on your resume that you have worked at the company you are applying for a job with when you haven't, especially if it's in the last 3 years. They can check on that.
(3) Don't spell your own name wrong.
(4) Don't spell the word resume wrong in the file name that you attach.
(5) If you have a bullet list on your resume that has THIRTY-SEVEN bullets in it, it's probably too many bullets.

So much :L .

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^In my defense, my name is really hard to spell.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hiring a small crew of people for a project for a few months and I've been staring at 100+ resumes for the past 2 days. It's boring and exhausting. Here are a couple tips of things not to do when applying for a job (that I've actually seen today)...

(1) Don't have your mom send in your resume for you, especially if she refers to you in the second person in the cover letter.
(2) Don't lie and put on your resume that you have worked at the company you are applying for a job with when you haven't, especially if it's in the last 3 years. They can check on that.
(5) If you have a bullet list on your resume that has THIRTY-SEVEN bullets in it, it's probably too many bullets.

Baltimore applicant?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(6) When applying for an office position, your cover letter should probably not start with the following sentence - "I would like to apply for the position as your bartender."

:L

Then again... I could use a personal bartender today.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(6) When applying for an office position, your cover letter should probably not start with the following sentence - "I would like to apply for the position as your bartender."

:L

Then again... I could use a personal bartender today.

Where liquor in a mug
Can warm you like a hug
Happiness is just a Flaming Moe's away

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha. My sister in law works in an HR dept and reviews applicants. One time under "Have you ever gone by another name" the applicant wrote "Bebe".

Status
Not open for further replies.