• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT--I really hate Bellevue High

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They smashed my Totems last night 42-6

Bellevue has been ranked number one for so many damn years and they rub it in every totems face.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like Bellevue play's good D and just runs the ball all game long... Lot's of big sets and they rarely throw the ball... If a high school team can have a big strong D upfront Bellevue would have issues because there not about going to the air... They just run over everyone...

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes they do,it was painful to watch my friends son out there playing against those guys,it reminded me back in HS when the Issaquah team had two players that were 20 years old and a whole other shady stuff,those Wolverines have six players from Texas and a few others from who knows where how they get away with this i dunno.

Eastside Catholic i have been hearing will give some tough games,,i hope someone does.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Bellevue, I can tell you that team has a lot of guys that "live with their grandparents/other relatives" Ill just say that the kids "recruitment" doesn't start when Peterson and Leach start in on em.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Bellevue, I can tell you that team has a lot of guys that "live with their grandparents/other relatives" Ill just say that the kids "recruitment" doesn't start when Peterson and Leach start in on em.

Well, that can't be true.. Softy on KJR INSISTS that the program has done nothing out of the ordinary...

/sarcasm