• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Does anybody believe anything ...

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that comes out of an athlete's mouth these days??? Seriously ...

:bullshit: :doh: :lame: :noidea: :gaah: :blah::blah:

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Idk if It's much different now than it ever was though. I think Recruiting simply gets a lot more attention than it ever used to.

Last edited by a moderator:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was mainly referring to the latest pro-athlete liar, Ryan Braun. Busted for the second time with PEDs, but this time there was no defending it after he SWORE ON HIS LIFE and his parents, last year, that he had never touched the stuff. I'm like ... OMG ... when will it all stop???? All the PED users and "juicers" that continue to cheat and ruin modern day athletics. I was actually done listening to any of them after the Lance Armstrong fiasco ... now this. And, yeah, I'm sick of hearing about it ... but something has to be done about this crap!

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knew Braun was guilty when he tested positive for PED but was able to get away with it on a technicality. I'm pissed he only gets a half year suspension. He should be banned for life along with A FRAUD and whoever else is named. MVP needs to be taken away and the Brewers should be allowed to void his contract

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knew Braun was guilty when he tested positive for PED but was able to get away with it on a technicality. I'm pissed he only gets a half year suspension. He should be banned for life along with A FRAUD and whoever else is named. MVP needs to be taken away and the Brewers should be allowed to void his contract

I agree, Braun did a world class Lance Armstrong impersonation. If you get caught, and then get off on a technicality, be quiet, apologetic, and promise not to do it again. If you scream your innocence, and trash everyone involved, it's going to come back to bite you in the ass. I think the half year is OK, but his next one should be forever

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor going around that Lebron James might be on this list. I will laugh until my insides fall out if it is true