• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Disney buys Lucasfilm, plans to release Star Wars episode VII

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That post is not Google friendly!

7eHkDWJ.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a minor league baseball team near me that I have never been to see. I wanted to go on a Saturday so I got tickets for this weekend. Appropriate forum for this post huh? But wait there's more! Unbeknownst to me beforehand Saturday night the Aberdeen Ironbirds host Star Wars Night! Details are scarce, but its probably going to be the coolest thing ever. But if I see one Ewok, the night wont end well.

I missed this awhile ago but can't resist...

Sounds like you have a Wicket surprise in for somebody!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so friggin psyched for this. Btw, Harrison Ford, Hammil, and Fisher all look like a hundred years old now. I'm still pissed that Darth Maul was killed off early.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucas is not involved correct? If not I find myself suprisinghly looking forward to this. Not sure why, I only liked 2 and a half of the first 6, but I am.

I hear they are rebooting Corvette Summer too!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucas is not involved correct? If not I find myself suprisinghly looking forward to this. Not sure why, I only liked 2 and a half of the first 6, but I am.

I hear they are rebooting Corvette Summer too!

I fraking loved corvette summer

I think Lucas is a consultant only and very limited

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Up on iTunes now.

Growing up on Star Wars, no trailer can match the giddiness of a new SW movie trailer. The prequels may have disappointed, but I still get super amped when that classic J Williams theme kicks in and the falcon takes flight.

Not too much revealed here, but I like the look. Also appears that there might be a rogue storm trooper storyline - that would be an interesting and fresh addition to the film universe.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up on iTunes now.

Growing up on Star Wars, no trailer can match the giddiness of a new SW movie trailer. The prequels may have disappointed, but I still get super amped when that classic J Williams theme kicks in and the falcon takes flight.

Not too much revealed here, but I like the look. Also appears that there might be a rogue storm trooper storyline - that would be an interesting and fresh addition to the film universe.

i dont like a couple things in this

- the lightsabre seems really silly. just something made to look cool
- that droid on the ball

some intriguing things

-the padme look alike (a daughter of Han and Leia?) on the speeder bike
-the xwings over the water and the battle over the sand with the falcon
-is the rogue trooper a powerful new sith or a jedi? has to be the only arc that can go (that guy is a very good actor)
- the sith in the woods looks like someone out of the extended universe Ill try to find that.

things Im glad they didnt show

- hamil, ford and fisher or any original character for that matter. that can stay hidden for me

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see old Han Solo survive the next Death Star blow up by hiding In a space fridge and landing on a planet

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minimize the cartoonishness and I'm all in. I don't know why but I have faith in these new ones. I feel like the prequals got so thoroughly trashed that they have to watch their step with these.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minimize the cartoonishness and I'm all in. I don't know why but I have faith in these new ones. I feel like the prequals got so thoroughly trashed that they have to watch their step with these.

yep me too. bringing in the old tech and mixing it with the new is what gets me on it. seeing those xwings come across the water was fantastic.