• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100%

Inlaws had a massive pool table right in the middle of that basement the pinball machine was in. We thought about taking it as we eventually will have the space (building an addition right now) but the thing has to be taken apart and i think the underlay is slate or marble or some stone and it has to be reassembled perfectly level. Need pool table installers to do that move and like you said not cheap at all.

Inlaws ended up leaving the pool table there for the new buyers who were ok with it. They have become friends and my FIL will go visit them every once and a while as they still get pieces of mail delivered sometimes. Pool table is still there and appears to be a staging area for new owners kids arts and crafts projects lol
A lot of pool table seem to be used for things like that after 6 months.

My brother has a ping pong table, a Foosball table, and now a pool table. If my nephews (13 and 14) have any coordination at all, they may never have to pay for any drinks in college

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
My brother has a ping pong table, a Foosball table, and now a pool table. If my nephews (13 and 14) have any coordination at all, they may never have to pay for any drinks in college
I taught my daughter how to play blackjack and poker in about grade 2 for that very reason.
I was thinking more about paying for tuition rather than drinks though.

the pretty girl always gets underestimated. at a card table.

also, it was a good way to help her learn math (is what i told the teacher when i was asked why my kid started up a game at recess)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I taught my daughter how to play blackjack and poker in about grade 2 for that very reason.
I was thinking more about paying for tuition rather than drinks though.

the pretty girl always gets underestimated. at a card table.

also, it was a good way to help her learn math (is what i told the teacher when i was asked why my kid started up a game at recess)
My favorite part: "about grade 2"

Well done

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At around 48 seconds, does Pesci say what I think he says?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted it is perspective so you can't tell how far away they are but not to sure I want any of that lava coming my way.

Yeah, posted more for the awesomeness and sheer power of nature than anything else.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted it is perspective so you can't tell how far away they are but not to sure I want any of that lava coming my way.
Yeah, posted more for the awesomeness and sheer power of nature than anything else.
it reminded me of that viral video my son showed me with the kids standing in line to get on some crazy amusement park ride and suddenly someone on the ride shat themselves and well ... the lava flew

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it reminded me of that viral video my son showed me with the kids standing in line to get on some crazy amusement park ride and suddenly someone on the ride shat themselves and well ... the lava flew
Funny seeing the people looking at volcano reminded me of the tourons who go to yellowstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.