• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay strong, my friend - I'm hearing it's going to be available in my neck of the woods in 2 weeks, I'll let you know how it turns out.
I think/hope I'm out of the woods now. Shot was about 1 pm yesterday. Around 1 am I woke up freezing/shivering and aching. Up a good portion of the night, and slept most of the morning. Feeling pretty good now.

So it really wasn't awful for too long.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention the hard feelings when something gets broken...

when my inlaws sold their house and moved last year, we claimed the pinball machine in the basement. Free pizza (no ungodly Hawaiian pizza because that would be borderline slave labour conditions) worked on getting 5 of my sons hockey teammates to do the move. I supervised :thumb: My son said he was like a temp agency and wanted a commission for getting the cheap labour though

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when my inlaws sold their house and moved last year, we claimed the pinball machine in the basement. Free pizza (no ungodly Hawaiian pizza because that would be borderline slave labour conditions) worked on getting 5 of my sons hockey teammates to do the move. I supervised :thumb: My son said he was like a temp agency and wanted a commission for getting the cheap labour though
Which pinball machine?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Google doing a tribute to Roger Stone today?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Called Star race … was a beast to move but thankfully i didnt have to

View attachment 341874
My brother just got a pool table. He got a great deal but apparently they are a pain to move and there are specialized pool table movers. He didn't tell me numbers but said the move ended up costing more than the table. I don't blame him for paying it. It was going in a basement* and they carried it down, set it up, leveled it etc.

*if I got the call to help carry, I would of "had to work" or something. I cannot imagine getting one down his stairs

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother just got a pool table. He got a great deal but apparently they are a pain to move and there are specialized pool table movers. He didn't tell me numbers but said the move ended up costing more than the table. I don't blame him for paying it. It was going in a basement* and they carried it down, set it up, leveled it etc.

*if I got the call to help carry, I would of "had to work" or something. I cannot imagine getting one down his stairs

100%

Inlaws had a massive pool table right in the middle of that basement the pinball machine was in. We thought about taking it as we eventually will have the space (building an addition right now) but the thing has to be taken apart and i think the underlay is slate or marble or some stone and it has to be reassembled perfectly level. Need pool table installers to do that move and like you said not cheap at all.

Inlaws ended up leaving the pool table there for the new buyers who were ok with it. They have become friends and my FIL will go visit them every once and a while as they still get pieces of mail delivered sometimes. Pool table is still there and appears to be a staging area for new owners kids arts and crafts projects lol

Status
Not open for further replies.