• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: 3 Word Game/story FULL STORY!

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, your right. Want a cookie?

And you say you don't give a shit, yet your going back to a thread from weeks ago to quote it so you can be right......

It took 5 seconds to find the thread, and the last post was July 31st. I would hardly call that weeks ago, but whatever floats your boat I guess?

And don't try to come off of this all high and mighty now. You decided to call me out and I decided to say something back. Deal with it.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might not be the end of the World, but it obviously means enough to you to call me out on it, and continue to argue with me about it?

I would love to hear how my posts were trying to "kill" the thread as you put it.

If my purpose was to kill the thread, then I must be very shitty at it, and then a hypocrite for adding to it with people replying off of what I posted.

I think there is more to it than you are saying.

i used kill due to a lack of a beter word.

And I have to laugh because you are paranoid that I'm out to get you. You realize how ridiculous that sounds don't you?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And had I said "The next person posts 3 words and so on and so on, except if it is IPW, then skip it" you would have gone ape shit with me

Why wouldn't I?

You are basically saying that in a thread of random dumb shit, I can't post or be a part of it?

If you can't stand me as a poster then just fucking say so.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took 5 seconds to find the thread, and the last post was July 31st. I would hardly call that weeks ago, but whatever floats your boat I guess?

And don't try to come off of this all high and mighty now. You decided to call me out and I decided to say something back. Deal with it.

you asked a question about the whole # of posts vs # of words. I answered truthfully, and you took it personally.

Fact is it isn't worth arguing with you over this. I'm in the wrong in your eyes that won't change

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i used kill due to a lack of a beter word.

And I have to laugh because you are paranoid that I'm out to get you. You realize how ridiculous that sounds don't you?

Where did I say you are out to get me? Please show me?

I said that this all started when you decided to say shit directly about me. If you didn't include me in that post, then all of this would of never existed.

I have a wife, I don't need to be paranoid about anybody but her being out to get me.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you asked a question about the whole # of posts vs # of words. I answered truthfully, and you took it personally.

Fact is it isn't worth arguing with you over this. I'm in the wrong in your eyes that won't change

I took it personally because it was directed personally at me. What part of that don't you understand?

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldn't I?

You are basically saying that in a thread of random dumb shit, I can't post or be a part of it?

If you can't stand me as a poster then just fucking say so.

But I didn't say that. I Never said that. You were welcome to post in the thread. I added every post of yours that was apart of the story.

And at times, the gifs and what not get old, but that's me not being in that kind of mood.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were welcome to post in the thread. I added every post of yours that was apart of the story.

Yet you decided to say that I hijacked the thread and attempted to kill it while also informing me of this little tidbit:

And had I said "The next person posts 3 words and so on and so on, except if it is IPW, then skip it" you would have gone ape shit with me

At least stick with one version and make it count already.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say you are out to get me? Please show me?

I said that this all started when you decided to say shit directly about me. If you didn't include me in that post, then all of this would of never existed.

I have a wife, I don't need to be paranoid about anybody but her being out to get me.

I think there is more to it than you are saying.

took that as "I think you don't like me and will try to make me look bad/whatever else goes on in your mind"

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you decided to say that I hijacked the thread and attempted to kill it while also informing me of this little tidbit:

At least stick with one version and make it count already.

When made the "skip IPW comment" I was saying had I said that insted of just skipping some of you posts. Not that you weren't allowed to post in the thread. I have no beef with you IPW. To me, you're making a mountain out of a mole hill

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because someone says something personally to me, I am not going to take it personally. You took it personally before I said the posts sucked

You said that I said stupid things before I even said anything at all. Get the order right.

And it's not like I'm hurt by what you said, I just wanted to say my side of it is all.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just look at the argument that Elo and I had. Even after all that we still post and joke around with each other. I'm not going to let posts on a message board by strangers get to me.

You happen to keep arguing, and I have nothing else better to do right now.

Lets not make this bigger than it's not.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said that I said stupid things before I even said anything at all. Get the order right.

And it's not like I'm hurt by what you said, I just wanted to say my side of it is all.

okay, yeah I went back and read my post, your right. that is the order. And technically you are right about the "rules" of the thread, but you have to admit you weren't adding to what the thread was supposed to be about.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just look at the argument that Elo and I had. Even after all that we still post and joke around with each other. I'm not going to let posts on a message board by strangers get to me.

You happen to keep arguing, and I have nothing else better to do right now.

Lets not make this bigger than it's not.

if it didn't bother you, why the fuck did you respond to it then?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you have to admit you weren't adding to what the thread was supposed to be about.

Only if you admit that a thread stringing 3 random words together in a haphazard kind of way that wasn't being closely monitored at by the local Mensa chapter while being an OT topic on a Hockey Forum because people were bored and wanted to pass the time.

Deal?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it didn't bother you, why the fuck did you respond to it then?

I did say I have nothing better to do right?

That and you did call me out. Even if it didn't bother me, I still wanted to address it. It's human nature really.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if you admit that a thread stringing 3 random words together in a haphazard kind of way that wasn't being closely monitored at by the local Mensa chapter while being an OT topic on a Hockey Forum because people were bored and wanted to pass the time.

Deal?

NO :mad:

J/K yeah were :cool: