• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: 3 Word Game/story FULL STORY!

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did this because I was bored. Also I expect a rep from $&)^ (4706's nickname) because he wanted me to type it out anyway.

Enjoy:

When I went outside my door, I saw a thousand foot Krutch dancing a jig on my lawn outside my door with a chipmunk, Alvin and company and saw a giant frozen bass on the grill and thought “why in the world would I eat without my tartar sauce and some delicious French fries with ketchup and a nice hot cup of tea with sugar and a big slice and a bowl of frosted mini wheats and a box yoohoo, when suddenly there the creature snapped a hot chick horse with an awful grammar disorder lab rat boyfriend got hooked on chocolate flavored cigarettes with heroin and cherry cough drops like his father told him to stay away from the Frenchies because Quebec should probably not explode from the drugs that Canada prescribes to IPW and his contemporaries in that opium den where they had lots of opium as opium tents and crazy wild armadillos chasing around and knocking over 18th century figurines of Russian dictators which Ovechkin idolized when the Soviet Russia rules you run for cover beneath the Giving or else it’ll smack you silly like a giant testicular ball cancer, and after that I jumped across there was much chaos around me that I missed because that hooker was a Flyers fan who ripped a big fart in the middle of Crosby’s complaint to Alex Ovechkin on national TV Grapes claimed it to be the time to sleep in their beds with their knives crafted by wives inside of beehives risking their lives giving their jives along Crosby’s dives while Andretti drives and also strives for high fives when he revives people in Clive’s although it deprives them of Chives and then contrives to fill archives all about rives which he derives as he survives and she connives about her shives while she swives away from glaives the man updives as he arrives at Elton John’s to play checkers with pepperoni slices and salmonella covered bologna from Hungary which invaded Romania and its World of Hungarian Bologna eating champions that love hot dogs covered in bologna and with bacon chili of course, it is delicious that’s so vicious screeched the Elton Someone bumped this thread that won’t not be awesome like Swedish models that are twins like these two:
Bia+y+Branca+Feres_464.jpg

With beautiful necks, Ahem, three words questioned Ritari while kicking people’s shins because he’s a n unfriendly guest at the wild party thrown by Elton John AIDS foundation to play checkers with pepperoni pieces so they could use salmonella covered chocolate chip cookies covered with salmonella that gave kids a sugar high and salmonella poisoning which wasn’t healthy for the kids that had salmonella because they went and ate salmonella on some cookies covered in salmonella at the Verizon Center Home of salmonella covered in salmonella and mice droppings full of salmonella and some herpes from the inspectors who have salmonella from the department of salmonella research whose president is suffering from salmonella whose name is Sal Mo Nella and his wife beater he had on gave him salmonella poisoning which irritated him so he went and had sex with his wife Shelly who has salmonella poisoning and AIDS that Sal had gotten when she was drunk after drinking appletinis bought by JD while Turk and Carla had sex in the Janitor’s supply closet while The Todd wore a banana and hitted on Elliot although JD wore a hammock similar to the one he saw in the store on the worker on her knees giving a customer great service downtown where he needed to go for his court date because he was sick with salmonella, Where’s the beef, it’s in the fridge I said, why’s it in there I thought, it should be over there, then suddenly the wolf pounced on Calvin, then ate him alive tearing his flesh while Mr. Saturn laughed with satisfaction and appeared in the new House through a plate in Manchester, England while playing Super Man DVD on his new Blu-Ray that he got from a contest which involved getting up out of a pile of steaming shit and creamed corn before eating all of Kobayashi’s hot dogs lathered in mustard and sweet relish plus the meaty mighty chili sauce to add so it would cause taste bud eruptions of epic proportions, MethionylglutaminylarginytyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanyvalylprolylphenylalanylvalythreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolyglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylserylaspartylprolylleucelalanylaspartyglycylprolythreonylisoleucylglutamiylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucylarginylalanylphenylalanylalanylglycylvalyltheonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanygllutamylmethionylleucyalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylpriIylisoleucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalyphenylalanylasparaginyllysylgyycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanylgutaminyllcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylavlylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalyprolylvalylglutaminylglutamyllserylalanyprolyphenylalanylarginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvaylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginyglutaminylisoleucylalanyylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalanylglycylvalythreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylanylalanylleucylprolylleucylaspaaginylhistidylleucylvaylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasaraginylglycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylalanyglycylalanylalanyglycylalanylisoleucylserylglycyserylalanylisoleucylbalyllsylisoleucylisoleucylglutamyyylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylprolyglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalabylvalylglutaminlylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonylarginylserine
Acetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylprolylserylglutaminylphenylalanylvalylphenylalnelleucylserylserylvalyotriptophylalanylaspartylprolylisoleucylglutamylleucyllencyllasparaginylvalylcysteinythreonylserylserylleucylglycllasparatinylglutaminylphenylalanylglutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaninylalanylarginylthrseonylthreonylglutaminylvalylglutaminyglutaninylphenylalanylserylghlutaminylvalyltryptophyllysylrolylphenylalaylprolyglutaminylserylthreonylvalylarginylphunylalanylprolylglycylaspartylvalyltyrosyllsvslvalyltyrosylargiyltyosvlasparaginylalanylvalylleusylaspartylprolylleucylisoleucylthreonylalnylleucylleucylglycyltreonylphnylalanylaspartylthreonylarginlasparaginylarginylisoleucylislleucylglutammylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylsurylprolylthreonylthreonylalanyoglutamylthreonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginylvalylaspartylaspartylalanylthreonylvalylalanylisoleucylarginylserylalanylasparaginylisoleucylasparaginylleucylvallasparaginylglutamylleucylvalylarginylglycylthreonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutaminylasparaginylthreonylphenylalanylglutamylserylmethionylserylglycylleucylvalyltryptophylthreonylserylalanylprolylalanylserine
Ornicopytheobiblopsychocrystarroscioaerogenethliometeoroaustrohieroanthropoicichthyopyrosiderochpnomyoalectryoophiobotanopegohydrorhabdocrithoaleuroalphitohalomolybdoclerobeloaxinocoscinodactyliogeolithopessopscphocatoptrotephraoeirochiroomychodactyloarithstichooxogeloscogastrogyrocerobletonooenoscapulinania are big words that I can’t masturbate to without a helping hand for the moment I feel faint and am about to pass out from the heat I give off through my blood sweat and tears that comes from my large gelatinous bowl of Jell-O which I made after the Crème of Clapton CD that I got while looking for lots of Vaseline to use when I got home from Enya’s concert so I can delete my post that mentioned how I listened to Justin Bieber albums that nobody likes went like this Stop editing posts sang Justin Beiber and little girls

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I considered bumping the original thread today.

Good work. And you are definetly get a negative rep outta that. :p

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are definitely getting a negative rep for your grammar. =P

Don't you realize that starting a post with the word and is worthy of a negative rep? :p

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If each post is suppose to have 3 words, shouldn't it be 915 words?

would have been the case had some people *coughIPWSuperflyerCough* weren't doing stupid things like saying 3 more words which doesn't add to the story which were skipped. Plus, the whole time lapse thing at the beginning.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would have been the case had some people *coughIPWSuperflyerCough* weren't doing stupid things like saying 3 more words which doesn't add to the story which were skipped. Plus, the whole time lapse thing at the beginning.

Again,

20kqfqu.gif

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you would care to take a look at the following link, you will see that each of my 8 posts in the thread all had 3 words posted, and nothing more.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/search.php?searchid=22035

dnooztwkjzjdttdiykmmeg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. I am not some South Philly italian. Just a Flyers fan, not portraying any sterotypes. I like fighting but would rather the Flyers score a goal.

But fuck any fanbase that isnt mine, you British cum shots.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Said that they didn't add to the story and were skipped over by the people in the thread. I didn't say that you put in more or less than 3 words, I said they sucked

headjobbasketball.jpg

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm glad to see that these three words made the cut:

Methionylglutaminylarginytyrosylglutamylserylleucy lphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylar ginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanyvalylprol ylphenylalanylvalythreonylleucylglycylaspartylprol yglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysyl isoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutamylal anylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucyl glycylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylserylaspart ylprolylleucelalanylaspartyglycylprolythreonylisol eucylglutamiylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucylargin ylalanylphenylalanylalanylglycylvalyltheonylprolyl alanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanygllutamylmethi onylleucyalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllys ylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylpriIylisoleucylgl ycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginyll eucylvalyphenylalanylasparaginyllysylgyycylisoleuc ylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanylgutamin yllcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylavlylaspartyls erylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalyprolylvalylg lutaminylglutamyllserylalanyprolyphenylalanylargin ylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylaspar aginylvaylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleuc ylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspar tylaspartylleucylleucylarginyglutaminylisoleucylal anyylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreony ltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalanylglycylvalyth reonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylanylal anylleucylprolylleucylaspaaginylhistidylleucylvayl alanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasaraginylgly cylphenylalanylglycylisoleucylalanylprolylaspartyl glutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylaspartyla lanylalanyglycylalanylalanyglycylalanylisoleucylse rylglycyserylalanylisoleucylbalyllsylisoleucylisol eucylglutamyyylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleu cylglutamylprolyglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanyl alanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalabylvalylglutaminlyl prolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonylarginylser ine
Acetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylproly lserylglutaminylphenylalanylvalylphenylalnelleucyl serylserylvalyotriptophylalanylaspartylprolylisole ucylglutamylleucyllencyllasparaginylvalylcysteinyt hreonylserylserylleucylglycllasparatinylglutaminyl phenylalanylglutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaninyl alanylarginylthrseonylthreonylglutaminylvalylgluta minyglutaninylphenylalanylserylghlutaminylvalyltry ptophyllysylrolylphenylalaylprolyglutaminylserylth reonylvalylarginylphunylalanylprolylglycylaspartyl valyltyrosyllsvslvalyltyrosylargiyltyosvlasparagin ylalanylvalylleusylaspartylprolylleucylisoleucylth reonylalnylleucylleucylglycyltreonylphnylalanylasp artylthreonylarginlasparaginylarginylisoleucylisll eucylglutammylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylgl utaminylsurylprolylthreonylthreonylalanyoglutamylt hreonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginylv alylaspartylaspartylalanylthreonylvalylalanylisole ucylarginylserylalanylasparaginylisoleucylasparagi nylleucylvallasparaginylglutamylleucylvalylarginyl glycylthreonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutam inylasparaginylthreonylphenylalanylglutamylserylme thionylserylglycylleucylvalyltryptophylthreonylser ylalanylprolylalanylserine
Ornicopytheobiblopsychocrystarroscioaerogenethliom eteoroaustrohieroanthropoicichthyopyrosiderochpnom yoalectryoophiobotanopegohydrorhabdocrithoaleuroal phitohalomolybdoclerobeloaxinocoscinodactyliogeoli thopessopscphocatoptrotephraoeirochiroomychodactyl oarithstichooxogeloscogastrogyrocerobletonooenosca pulinania