• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Orgeron to LSU

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC hire was underwelming, but coach O as DL coach and recruiting has me excited.

Hope he doesn't get us in trouble.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, I was just kidding yesterday about him being the HC after Les.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my favorite coaches and he'll fit in great there

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this isn't as funny as the Steele hire.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yREOAn2.gif

B7Ug6lZIgAAG8Am.jpg

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe he is willing to be a defensive coach under Steele that is nuts. If anything he should be the DC.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU taking Ole Miss hand me downs now?

:dhd:

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready for that random 50-70 point beat down that will come randomly.

:lol:

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You motherfuckers are scurred.

Steele Curtain bitches.

:happy:

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn just hired Lance Thompson from Alabama (in a lateral move) that is two assistants (Steele the first) to leave Alabama from the defensive side of the ball this week.

This should get interesting.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn just hired Lance Thompson from Alabama (in a lateral move) that is two assistants (Steele the first) to leave Alabama from the defensive side of the ball this week.

This should get interesting.

LT was told to hit the road is the word on the street.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LT was told to hit the road is the word on the street.

Word is Saban brought in Monte Kiffin to evaluate the defense from game planning meetings to the final product on the field and there are a lot of people not happy with the suggestions. I find it ironic considering Lane had to fire his dad at USC.

I imagine Thompson was more vocal about it (not surprising he was on staff at Tennessee with the Kiffins so there is probably some bad blood how that all went down) but the fact is Saban hired the guy twice and is one of your top recruiters so let's not pretend he isn't a good coach and valuable commodity. The interesting thing to me is that the real problem on Alabama's defense was the secondary and that is Smart/Saban's department.

Interesting times at the Capstone.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is Saban brought in Monte Kiffin to evaluate the defense from game planning meetings to the final product on the field and there are a lot of people not happy with the suggestions. I find it ironic considering Lane had to fire his dad at USC.

I imagine Thompson was more vocal about it (not surprising he was on staff at Tennessee with the Kiffins so there is probably some bad blood how that all went down) but the fact is Saban hired the guy twice and is one of your top recruiters so let's not pretend he isn't a good coach and valuable commodity. The interesting thing to me is that the real problem on Alabama's defense was the secondary and that is Smart/Saban's department.

I've never heard anything of the sort and since Monte Kiffin is currently employed as a coach for the Dallas Cowboys I'm going to assume you're pulling this out of your ass.

And the only bad blood I know about with him is with Kirby.

Maybe you should stick to sucking off other people for trolling.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never heard anything of the sort and since Monte Kiffin is currently employed as a coach for the Dallas Cowboys I'm going to assume you're pulling this out of your ass.

And the only bad blood I know about with him is with Kirby.

Maybe you should stick to sucking off other people for trolling.

I'm really not trying to troll I was told that in the off season Monte Kiffin reviewed the Alabama defense, as a consultant, from top to bottom and made suggestions that have not gone over well.

Now I could have been given false information but that is what I was told and the message bds are starting to repeat it now that Thompson has left. I just assumed it was common knowledge most teams do bring in consultants so I haven't really questioned the info.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really not trying to troll I was told that in the off season Monte Kiffin reviewed the Alabama defense, as a consultant, from top to bottom and made suggestions that have not gone over well.

Now I could have been given false information but that is what I was told and the message bds are starting to repeat it now that Thompson has left. I just assumed it was common knowledge most teams do bring in consultants so I haven't really questioned the info.

Well that's the first I've heard of that and I did google searches and could only find information about Lane consulting last year. I'd be curious as to what suggestions he made if it is true.

Most people have been blaming Kirby(wrongly IMO) for the defense this year, but from what I've heard people think LT was a good recruiter but a not so great coach.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're getting a very good recruiter, nothing more.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's the first I've heard of that and I did google searches and could only find information about Lane consulting last year. I'd be curious as to what suggestions he made if it is true.

Most people have been blaming Kirby(wrongly IMO) for the defense this year, but from what I've heard people think LT was a good recruiter but a not so great coach.

Ok one of my good friends heard Wimp Sanderson on JOX and he quoted him as saying:

"I probably shouldn't say this, but I'm going to. Hiring Lane Kiffin is the biggest mistake that Alabama could have ever made."

- Wimp Sanderson.

Wimp reportedly expounded that what he meant was that in hiring Kiffin, certain dynamics changed, leading ultimately to the decision by two key defensive staffers, Steele and Thompson, to leave.

Not a confirmation that a Monte was involved but that is an inside Alabama source.