• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon vs Nebraska 2016 and 2017

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I'm not writing a book. If something I wrote is not factual then bring it up. I was at the game and USC had a two touchdown lead late in the third and the Huskers had to throw to catch up against a defense that didn't have replacements. You wanna whine like a five year old to mommy about a stat or something I got wrong go ahead and whine . lol
USC was playing short because of the sanctions. I think it was something along the lines of 65 as opposed to 85 roster spots. Sark spoke of it before the season and how he didn't want tit o be viewed as a crutch or excuse. However it did show late in quite a few games. The defense was visually gassed vs Utah, ASU and nebraska. So I can't see saying there is no point made in socals post. I also agree when you have a lead you do tend to stop stretching the field and run more. In fact SC had a tendency to use the pass to open the run all season. The only times i clearly remember them passing late were the UCLA game and the disaster vs BC. The shortened roster will hopefully be noticeable in much more positive light this season. Being as SC is finally off sanctions and running with a full roster.

Fight On \/

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for posting that socaljim242

You gave me an idea for a thread.
Kessler was forced to let off in the second half after reportedly getting a phone call from bo piling threatening to set free the sharks with lasers.It was widely know Bo put a lot of money on the game and needed to shave some points in order to pay for his addiction "Digiorno pizza" The SC Defense was also reported to be playing minus 5 starting defensive players due to pre game tailgating with @WhiteMamba :doobs:. Speculation is mamba was there on business with @OregonDucks who supplied SC with supplied SC with performance enhancing beans.As part of a research project on the increasing PAC talent gap. @BeaverShaver was also part of the team but was dismissed after becoming distracted by the USC song girls. These are all facts :nod:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC was playing short because of the sanctions. I think it was something along the lines of 65 as opposed to 85 roster spots. Sark spoke of it before the season and how he didn't want tit o be viewed as a crutch or excuse. However it did show late in quite a few games. The defense was visually gassed vs Utah, ASU and nebraska. So I can't see saying there is no point made in socals post. I also agree when you have a lead you do tend to stop stretching the field and run more. In fact SC had a tendency to use the pass to open the run all season. The only times i clearly remember them passing late were the UCLA game and the disaster vs BC. The shortened roster will hopefully be noticeable in much more positive light this season. Being as SC is finally off sanctions and running with a full roster.

Fight On \/

Is this a true statement?

"(NFL bound seniors didn't play)"

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
due to pre game tailgating with @WhiteMamba :doobs:. Speculation is mamba was there on business with @OregonDucks who supplied SC with supplied SC with performance enhancing beans.As part of a research project on the increasing PAC talent gap. @BeaverShaver was also part of the team but was dismissed after becoming distracted by the USC song girls. These are all facts :nod:

I have personally beared witness to 2/3s of these boys in action at a UO game. Serious business.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a true statement?

"(NFL bound seniors didn't play)"
yes USC had some NFL players that were tied up and gagged in roger goodells basement and unable to suit up for SC in the holiday bowl. i think i have a link somewhere just one sec :bolt:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's like saying 2 BIG teams splitting the NC in '97 isn't it.
It is A strange grey area the question is PAC team. I would need clarification on whether or not they had have status as PAC team at the time when they finished first in the AP. :dhd:

otherwise I would guess it would be UCLA some time in the 50's maybe

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is A strange grey area the question is PAC team. I would need clarification on whether or not they had have status as PAC team at the time when they finished first in the AP. :dhd:

otherwise I would guess it would be UCLA some time in the 50's maybe
Well, I'd say Colorado doesn't qualify since they weren't part of the PAC at that time.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'd say Colorado doesn't qualify since they weren't part of the PAC at that time.
Is it UCLA? I remember Washington finishing first in the USA today poll.I had to throw the Colorado angle in for giggles :dhd: trying to jog my memory USC took a bunch I know that