• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon Gov. announces no large sporting events

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
95511385_583732065593056_7477175635815694336_o.jpg

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty easy to see Oregon as a top5 preseason team with the nation's best secondary.

Damn. Could be. At a quick glance at a few preseason polls I see 4, 6, and 6. That’s a bit higher than I expected. I don’t think losing Herbert will hurt much, if at all. He seems like a real quality kid. I loved seeing him run through Whisky in the Rose, but truthfully he was overrated. You have to replace the four O-lineman but return the Outland winner. Other than that quite a bit coming back. I hope you can somehow get Ohio State in that matchup but it’s gonna be a tall order, even at home. Gonna really suck if that game doesn’t happen.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Could be. At a quick glance at a few preseason polls I see 4, 6, and 6. That’s a bit higher than I expected. I don’t think losing Herbert will hurt much, if at all. He seems like a real quality kid. I loved seeing him run through Whisky in the Rose, but truthfully he was overrated. You have to replace the four O-lineman but return the Outland winner. Other than that quite a bit coming back. I hope you can somehow get Ohio State in that matchup but it’s gonna be a tall order, even at home. Gonna really suck if that game doesn’t happen.

Yeah, few (if any) Oregon fans think we will beat tOSU. This probably sets up as a 10-2 regular season.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just go WWE and have the games without fans.

:noidea:

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha thanks man. This confirms WVU is easily a top 5 program and 95 WVU would own 95 Nebraska..........:dance:
ClosedCalmDogwoodtwigborer-max-1mb.gif

But seriously something like can also be called the tallest midget. I still blame RichRod.

Well you're above Oregon, weren't you arguing with an Oregon guy a few weeks ago about something similar. Look you're number one is some category, even Oregon can't claim this.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ClosedCalmDogwoodtwigborer-max-1mb.gif

Well you're above Oregon, weren't you arguing with an Oregon guy a few weeks ago about something similar. Look you're number one is some category, even Oregon can't claim this.

I don’t think I got into too it too bad this time with an Oregon guy (prolly mikeJordan) but perhaps. I’m not well liked anyway but especially now on the nfl board (eagle fans) and the political board (AG) I’m hated. Hmmmmmmm how can I spin this against AG...........

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She believes at least through September...but realistically, what would change by October/Nov/Dec?

Too bad...one of the better OOC slates Oregon has had in its history.

Ok, can the rest of us have a season?

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference from September to November is the election.

Biden wins and they'll start to open things up, the virus will miraculously show better numbers and be less scary.

Or they figure they cant keep things locked down for 4 more years if Trump wins.

This whole thing is BULL SHIT

keep your crazies under control.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can finally get testing kits available everywhere, there will be a strong chance that the season can start on time. But with all the political jousting gearing up for November, I do think sides are slowing down the experts. The more we head into the summer, the more kool-aide I'm drinking for my 2020 Texas longhorns.. we better have a season.. if that means the naysayers of the virus have to go down.. so be it while i watch the games comfortably and safe from home :)

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a compromise? We'll have the season and only put morons who swear the virus is all just a hoax, science deniers, anti-vaxxers and death row inmates in the stadiums. The rest of us will enjoy the games (while they last) safe at home.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a compromise? We'll have the season and only put morons who swear the virus is all just a hoax, science deniers, anti-vaxxers and death row inmates in the stadiums. The rest of us will enjoy the games (while they last) safe at home.
serious question.. you think these american "patriots" will go ahead and bring it's machine guns to tailgate parties to show those snowflakes this is America??

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
serious question.. you think these american "patriots" will go ahead and bring it's machine guns to tailgate parties to show those snowflakes this is America??

It wouldn't surprise me if they bring flamethrowers. Maybe even have some old, beat up Toyota pickups at the tailgate parties with barely visible plumbing company signs on the doors that have .50 calibers mounted in the bed. People wearing night vision goggles even during day games. MRE's mixed in with whatever they buy at the stadium. The best part will be when they start shooting at the flyover before the game.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can finally get testing kits available everywhere, there will be a strong chance that the season can start on time. But with all the political jousting gearing up for November, I do think sides are slowing down the experts. The more we head into the summer, the more kool-aide I'm drinking for my 2020 Texas longhorns.. we better have a season.. if that means the naysayers of the virus have to go down.. so be it while i watch the games comfortably and safe from home :)
You are in the majority. I think I saw where ESPN polled fans and 78% said they prefer a season with no attendance in stadiums than no season at all.