• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Only three more college games for Manziel

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacksonville will draft him... they already know they won't win any games no matter who they get, might as well sell some tickets

I hope the team with the worst OL in the NFL drafts this punkass. Every DT and DE in the game is going to have a raging hard-on when they contemplate fucking his world up.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFA the character issues, his are pretty petty in light of others recently. Assualt, sexual assualt (allegedly), & DUIs. Outside of the autograph brew-ha-ha, all Manziel did was (in the words of Wooderson) L-I-V-I-N. On the field and at practice he has been all business.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be the smart move. Stay 1 more year, especially when your all world WR could stay with you. Have 1 full year where you go without rubbing anyone the wrong way and let all of the "character" concerns die down. Take away the character concerns alone, and he would go top 5. Take them away and have 1 more year of work, and he could potentially be even higher.

But when does he do anything that is smart?

After they take RSJ's red shirt off next year everyone will be comparing JFF/Evans to Kenny Hill/Ricky Seals Jones.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda have a feeling he's coming back.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did. He's a better pocket passer this year but still needs work especially with the huge QB class coming out this year. I'm sure he's got an agent and a whole slew of advisors.

But the vibe that he put out is that he's gone.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people were saying the way he was partying in the student section after the last home game that that was an indicator that it was the last time in Collie Station. So eh, who knows.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Johnny wins a second heisman he's gone in my opinion.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFA the character issues, his are pretty petty in light of others recently. Assualt, sexual assualt (allegedly), & DUIs. Outside of the autograph brew-ha-ha, all Manziel did was (in the words of Wooderson) L-I-V-I-N. On the field and at practice he has been all business.

:agree:

Flashing cash would be a step up in image this year in CFB if that was the biggest scandal.