• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Only Post Here if Your College Football Team Finished The Season Undefeated

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son, who attends UCF, is at the Disney World Parade for UCF.

He said it is not that busy there.

Yes, we spoil our son. He has a season pass for Disney World and Universal. The reason is, it is cheaper to be a yearly pass than for him to visit the park four days because he has friends fly down, stay at his place, and enjoy Orlando, Cocoa Beach, and Daytona.

It's not gonna be busy this time of the year.

That season pass is good for Floridians, BUT it comes with a catch. There are certain times
of the year (peak seasons) when it is not allowed. That's why I've never bought one. Hell,
the only time friends will visit is during peak seasons when I can't use the damn thing.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF Knights - 13-0
North Carolina A&T Aggies - 12-0

Both NATIONAL CHAMPS BAYBAY!!!

WOOOO!
This will probably sound disrespectful but I actually mean it as an honest question. Since you're a UCF fan I'm curious. Do you honestly think of them as this year's National Champions?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t believe all the haters on here man. 13-0. No losses. Best offense in the country. Nationals champs. Can’t believe anyone is watching this fake national title game.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will probably sound disrespectful but I actually mean it as an honest question. Since you're a UCF fan I'm curious. Do you honestly think of them as this year's National Champions?

No of course not lol. We need to be in a power 5 in order to even sniff a actual national title.