• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL thread - Part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, he scored about eleventy billion goals in a glorified shinny scrimmage last night, parade plans are ongoing as we speak.

You would expect him to score against Edmonton D.

It'll be harder in the NHL.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

39270914_zpsf2f541e7.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I answer for 43?

BOLL!

The Rangers, another team in salary-cap jail, might consider moving a player like Rick Nash if Derek Stepan appears to be heading toward an enormous award in arbitration. Stepan, 24, has to be licking his chops after Ryan O'Reilly's seven-year, $52.5-million extension in Buffalo. Stepan has six more points in 65 fewer career games than O'Reilly and is a plus-85 compared to O'Reilly's minus-13 mark.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darn, I dont know how I missed this but the Canadiens have a prospect with my last name. Sadly it sounds like he is a long shot to make the NHL so probably no non-personalized/personalized jersey in my future.

And no, his name isn't Bob Dickface or anything like that.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darn, I dont know how I missed this but the Canadiens have a prospect with my last name. Sadly it sounds like he is a long shot to make the NHL so probably no non-personalized/personalized jersey in my future.

My dad has the same name as a guy who worked on pretty much every television episode of M*A*S*H (and thus is forever immortalized in the credits)

/And no, it's not the best boy or dolly grip (lol)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I answer for 43?

BOLL!

The Rangers, another team in salary-cap jail, might consider moving a player like Rick Nash if Derek Stepan appears to be heading toward an enormous award in arbitration. Stepan, 24, has to be licking his chops after Ryan O'Reilly's seven-year, $52.5-million extension in Buffalo. Stepan has six more points in 65 fewer career games than O'Reilly and is a plus-85 compared to O'Reilly's minus-13 mark.

I'd send them Rychel and Prout. Too. Like in addition to Boll. Boll has to go. They took our last no-talent hack/goon. They can have this one too, because they let that last one get away.

I was kinda hoping that your last name was in the neighborhood of Clitsome.

Loob.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My first and last name, except for one vowel but still pronounced the same, is the same as a guy who once played for Kingston in the OHL and had a cup of coffee in the NHL. Never bothered with his jersey though...

A couple of months ago, the dude was mentioned on the NHL Network. When my wife heard the name on TV, she was actually stunned into silence. Best 5 seconds of the day..

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tangradi to the Red Wings? Maybe Holland will have the Hitman teach him to box and make him an enforcer since he can't do anything else!

Hopefully Tangradi can find his stride. He mostly lumbered around the ice not knowing what to do when he was playing with the Pens. The biggest impact he had on the Pens was when he took a Trevor Gillies elbow to the head.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Goose is no longer loose...

Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC
Nyqvist w/DET is $19M over four years

Status
Not open for further replies.