• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One of the best games I've ever watched

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I am going to go ahead and say marginal is the worst way to describe that call. That was a foul on the defense ALL year. I rewatched the play about 30 times this morning, and not only do I disagree with the offensive foul, I disagree with anyone who said it's a play-on...Gasser was out of position and created the contact.

Of course OT should have been unnecessary if we finished out the first half strongly and hit a few front ends of 1 and 1's. I said at half time we let them hang around in a half where we outplayed them and should have been up by about 12, and when you do that you are letting a great team have an opportunity to be in position to benefit.

The loss is on us because of the first half, but the fact that we should have had at worst a putback dunk attempt if there is a play on, and at best two free throws to take the lead with 3.2 seconds left will haunt me for a long time.

there does my attempt to not make that call a big issue. Simply stating there have been a lot of late calls that seem to be at best a play on and at worst a bad call late in this tourney.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, this was the second best game of the tourney thus far with the Wichita State/Kentucky game taking the cake. By far the most exciting game if you ask me.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I am going to go ahead and say marginal is the worst way to describe that call. That was a foul on the defense ALL year. I rewatched the play about 30 times this morning, and not only do I disagree with the offensive foul, I disagree with anyone who said it's a play-on...Gasser was out of position and created the contact.

Of course OT should have been unnecessary if we finished out the first half strongly and hit a few front ends of 1 and 1's. I said at half time we let them hang around in a half where we outplayed them and should have been up by about 12, and when you do that you are letting a great team have an opportunity to be in position to benefit.

The loss is on us because of the first half, but the fact that we should have had at worst a putback dunk attempt if there is a play on, and at best two free throws to take the lead with 3.2 seconds left will haunt me for a long time.

One good thing about you being a t shirt fan is that you don't have to take ownership of being of the same mentality of those zona fans who went out and rioted after the loss.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One good thing about you being a t shirt fan is that you don't have to take ownership of being of the same mentality of those zona fans who went out and rioted after the loss.

There was no riot. There were about Fifty assholes and a firecracker size smoke bomb. The cops and the media made it worse than it was. :gaah:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amen. I was 2,000 miles away from that. Also I'm not in college...

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no riot. There were about Fifty assholes and a firecracker size smoke bomb. The cops and the media made it worse than it was. :gaah:

When there's smoke, there's a riot.