• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma likely to be without best RB vs WVU

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said with all due respect:

The Oklahoma Sooners should be fine without Keith Ford for just a game. Though, if this upcoming weekend was the Baylor game, then maybe there would be more concern.

However, Oklahoma shouldn’t need Keith Ford to carry the team to victory in Morgantown, WV.
Not to disrespect the Mountaineers, but the Sooners are skilled enough, especially on defense, to go toe-to-toe with a West Virginia team who struggled against Maryland this weekend.

Great Billboard material and I hope Oklahoma comes into this game over confident....look past us we don't mind.

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From the movie...Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Mr. Dennit: Ricky, your little obscene gesture is going to cost you 100 points. Do you know how much that costs us in sponsorship dollars?
Ricky: With all due respect, Mr. Dennit, I had no idea you'd gotten experimental surgery to have your balls removed.
Mr. Dennit: What did you just say to me?
Ricky: What? I said it with all due respect!
Mr. Dennit: Just because you say that doesn't mean you get to say whatever you want to say to me!
Ricky: It sure as hell does!
Mr. Dennit: No, it doesn't--
Ricky: It's in the Geneva Conventions, look it up!

:pound: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this will matter at all.
Plenty of RB's to tote the rock.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Oklahoma Sooners should be fine without Keith Ford for just a game. Though, if this upcoming weekend was the Baylor game, then maybe there would be more concern.

However, Oklahoma shouldn’t need Keith Ford to carry the team to victory in Morgantown, WV.
Not to disrespect the Mountaineers, but the Sooners are skilled enough, especially on defense, to go toe-to-toe with a West Virginia team who struggled against Maryland this weekend.

Great Billboard material and I hope Oklahoma comes into this game over confident....look past us we don't mind.

Same can be said the last 2 years (INCLUDING IN THEIR HOUSE) and OU was lucky to get off the field with a win.

I think this years OU team is better by quite a bit from the last few years but then again.... So are we.