• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma football: Sooners reportedly expected to hire Bob Diaco as a defensive analyst.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, maybe the guy will excel in an environment rich in talent, money, and success.

He was lacking 2 of those everywhere else.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Fucker

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff games analyst.

Put big guys up front, when you know UGA runs the fucking ball. Teach fundamentals, way to many missed tackles. Get some pressure on the QB.

So now we have two coaches that have absolutely no idea what to do in a game. Maybe this is a hire to take the spotlight off of Mike Stoops, being completely clueless. I can see it now in the presser after the game. I'm not the biggest dumbass, on this coaching staff anymore!

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff games analyst.

Put big guys up front, when you know UGA runs the fucking ball. Teach fundamentals, way to many missed tackles. Get some pressure on the QB.

So now we have two coaches that have absolutely no idea what to do in a game. Maybe this is a hire to take the spotlight off of Mike Stoops, being completely clueless. I can see it now in the presser after the game. I'm not the biggest dumbass, on this coaching staff anymore!

God
I hope not.

This might be written all over it.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely couldn't hurt....

...could it?

Well maybe. You look at this and think maybe he is going to replace a shitty DC at some point. Then you wonder if you are replacing shit for shit. We had the same thing earlier when we had Van Gorder as an analyst. He went from analyst to rumored new DC to just a LB coach to DC elsewhere. I was excited for Uncle Rico but but honesty he is a dude that has a similar career trajectory to Kiffin. This dude is the same. Nebraska fans were jizzing when he was hired but honestly it was a meh hire by a meh coach. I am glad they have someone they should be exited for now but as a rival I would love it if you replace lil Stoops with this guy next year.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an analyst.

It's just another set of eyeballs and experience added into the mix.

We will have close to 200 years experience now on the defensive side of the ball between Mike, Ruffin, Bob Diaco and the other position guise.

Will it matter?

Fuck if I know...couldn't hurt I guess? :noidea: