• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Okay, i admit it.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been fighting like hell with myself not to buy a Commanders shirt this week. Seeing Robinson Jr. in one has not made things easier. I'm gonna try my best to resist.

I'll always have my mountains of Skins gear, but I can't understand for the life of me why I want at least one Commanders shirt in the closet.

Part of me even wants a Black McLaurin jersey. My late father would be so disappointed. Lol

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been fighting like hell with myself not to buy a Commanders shirt this week. Seeing Robinson Jr. in one has not made things easier. I'm gonna try my best to resist.

I'll always have my mountains of Skins gear, but I can't understand for the life of me why I want at least one Commanders shirt in the closet.

Part of me even wants a Black McLaurin jersey. My late father would be so disappointed. Lol

I totally get that feeling. I’m personally not buying anything Commanders related until they iron out the kinks - of the uniforms, the “W”
maybe, the mascot, the everything.

Also, I dont really feel thr need to give Danny any more of my money.

In unrelated news, I think the Nats “Cherry Blossom” City Connect hats/jersey/logo is dope ad fuck though.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new Sidline hat in white & burgundy looks pretty good. :D:dhd:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally get that feeling. I’m personally not buying anything Commanders related until they iron out the kinks - of the uniforms, the “W”
maybe, the mascot, the everything.

Also, I dont really feel thr need to give Danny any more of my money.

In unrelated news, I think the Nats “Cherry Blossom” City Connect hats/jersey/logo is dope ad fuck though.
The white jerseys are dreadful. The Burgundy jerseys are very nice. I saw an all black W hat the other day. Not gonna lie, it was sweet.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, i hate that the gear is growing on me.
No matter how much we all hate the change it is likely to grow on us. The other option is to stop being a fan.

I thought I hated the white jersey and have no intention of buying any new jersey. I have me Kerrigan, Iron man and Riggins. I think the GF wants to borrow the Kerrigan. LOL I thought as an entire uniform the past couple of weeks the uniform looked good. Right now not to of the thought of burgundy jersey and pants. Interested in seeing the black uniform.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won’t buy commies gear

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how much we all hate the change it is likely to grow on us. The other option is to stop being a fan.

I thought I hated the white jersey and have no intention of buying any new jersey. I have me Kerrigan, Iron man and Riggins. I think the GF wants to borrow the Kerrigan. LOL I thought as an entire uniform the past couple of weeks the uniform looked good. Right now not to of the thought of burgundy jersey and pants. Interested in seeing the black uniform.
I still hate the white jersey. If you swap out the black in it for gold and change the cranberry to burgundy I'd love it. NFL rules state the alternate color must be in one of the main uniforms.

I have a feeling the black will look good under the lights. I can tell you now, the burgundy on burgundy is gonna look great. @skinsdad62 i completely understand.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still hate the white jersey. If you swap out the black in it for gold and change the cranberry to burgundy I'd love it. NFL rules state the alternate color must be in one of the main uniforms.

I have a feeling the black will look good under the lights. I can tell you now, the burgundy on burgundy is gonna look great. @skinsdad62 i completely understand.
I sold out and went all in. I have a:

Fitted cap
Short sleeve T-shirt
Long sleeve T-shirt
Hoodie

The hoodie and long sleeve T-shirt are black with the W logo.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fitted cap
Short sleeve T-shirt
Long sleeve T-shirt
Hoodie

Hahahahaha......no! Now I don't feel so bad. If you don't mind me asking @duke1861 how old are you. I'm 47. Trying to see if it's an age thing.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fitted cap
Short sleeve T-shirt
Long sleeve T-shirt
Hoodie

You went and opened the damn draw bridge there duke. LMAO!!! Good for you.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You went and opened the damn draw bridge there duke. LMAO!!! Good for you.
Well, luckily my wife reminded me that we had a Fans Edge coupon so that is where I started. Then I kept checking back on Fans Edge to catch the 40% off sale with free shipping.

Once they had the sale, I went nuts after that....LOL

I kept it simple and just bought items with the "W" on it. The hate is really nice. The t-shirt and hoodie are all a solid color with the "W" in the middle. There are a ton of options but I like keeping it on the simple/cheaper side.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept looking at the hat that I mentioned last night but couldn't pull the trigger. I feel more comfortable wearing Redskin gear still.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept looking at the hat that I mentioned last night but couldn't pull the trigger. I feel more comfortable wearing Redskin gear still.
Makes sense to me. Nobody can have any issues with that.

Wish it was the Red Wolves, but whatever.

I like what the Ravens did in that they picked a mascot that was not a common animal mascot you've ever really heard. Red Wolves would have done that and the logo could have been awesome.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not there yet either. If they start 3-0 that might change things. lol I know that's bad, but just being honest. I'm sure I'll grab something Commanders at some point, I'll always call them the Skins/Redskins and wear Skins gear 95% of the time.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not there yet either. If they start 3-0 that might change things. lol I know that's bad, but just being honest. I'm sure I'll grab something Commanders at some point, I'll always call them the Skins/Redskins and wear Skins gear 95% of the time.

This is proof that winning means more fans buy gear and would go to the games.

Last edited:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is proof that winning means more fans buy gear and would go to the games.
Well winning will bring some back. I think a lot of the fanbase are Ravens fans now. Some are turned off by Snyder. I blog about the Skins daily with you guys. I'm not going anywhere. I'm a diehard.

I think to get everyone back, it would take a great, not good, but great quarterback.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well winning will bring some back. I think a lot of the fanbase are Ravens fans now. Some are turned off by Snyder. I blog about the Skins daily with you guys. I'm not going anywhere. I'm a diehard.

I think to get everyone back, it would take a great, not good, but great quarterback.

You are just proving my argument that I had with two other posters on here. They said wining wouldn't matter and fans will reject the team name and not buy any new gear. I agree most of the area went to be Ravens fans b/c of their success they had in the last 20 years. They left b/c the Ravens were winning and the Redskins were losing. Posters on here don't get that.

IF we start winning as the Commanders it will bring back fans new and old.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just proving my argument that I had with two other posters on here. They said wining wouldn't matter and fans will reject the team name and not buy any new gear. I agree most of the area went to be Ravens fans b/c of their success they had in the last 20 years. They left b/c the Ravens were winning and the Redskins were losing. Posters on here don't get that.

IF we start winning as the Commanders it will bring back fans new and old.
I gotta push back. It wasn't the losing. It was how they were losing. The scandals, etc......

We lost for the most part throughout the 90s. How bad was the Petitbon year in 93. I get that that was our first down year, but for the most part the 90s were a train wreak and FedEx was still packed. It took a while but now everyone sees Snyder for who he really is.