• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Skins Buy or Sell after Twelve Weeks.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me first clarify myself. When I sell a player, i am not selling their future as a Redskin. I as selling their current play or behavior. Ok, let's go.

BUY
Guice: This was the back that most of the board wanted including myself. Looking like an absolute steal. Might be too soon to say the guy looks, dare I say, special, but the guy looks special.

Peterson: Workhorse, leader, professional, and just one of the best running backs to ever step on the field.

Flowers: I was wrong. This guy has stepped right in and solidified a position that has killed us over the years (Lauvoa, Cooper, etc.....).

Scherff: He has had a down year, but has been great of late. He absolutely manhandled Luke Kuechly on that long Guice run. Watch the tape.

Sims Jr.: Just find a way to get this guy on the field more...please. Electric everytime he touches the ball. Nelms, Mitchell, Banks, Sims Jr. Yep, I just did that.

Harmon: Watching him fall on draft day was unbelievable. So glad we picked him up. Won't be a pro bowler, but where we drafted him, extreme value pick.

Ioannidis: Thank you Jay Gruden for standing on the table for this guy and thank you Tomsula for developing him.

Sweat: The guy is rounding into shape. Starting to flash every week now. I think we're good here. I was worried for a bit.

Moreau: Josh who? He's just not a slot corner, and that's okay. I'm hoping he locks that side of the field down so we don't have to go hunting for a corner this off-season.

Dunbar: Pro Bowl?

Collins: I think he's first or second in tackles,
has a bunch of TFL's, and shut down Christian McCaffrey.

Way: Best punter in the game.

Callahan: God I hope he doesn't win this job, but the penalties have come way down, the team is 3-9 and playing hard, and we can run the football now, something we couldn't do under Jay.

Kyle Smith: I think he needs to be the next GM. I think we stumbled upon something here. Shanahan and Cooley swear by him. Snyder better stop meddling or we are gonna lose him.

SELL
Moses: Not this off-season, but next is where we should be looking to bring in a solid version to replace him.

Sprinkle: I've been selling him all year, why stop now.

Quinn: Gruden's pet project is starting to show why he was the last player picked in the draft.

Richardson: Got to get off that contract as soon as possible.

Kerrigan: One of my all time favorite Redskins, but the production is slipping, and Odom and the other kid they threw in there got after it. That hurt me to sell Kerrigan. Sorry

Norman: The Skins are a better team with Norman on the sidelines, period.

Nicholson: Is the juice worth the squeeze.

Allen: Uhhhhhh, because he's Bruce Allen

Snyder: because he hasn't fired Bruce Allen yet.

PS: I want to give Jordan Reed one more shot.

PS: Redskins win out (@GB, PHL, NYG, @DAL)
Cowboys lose out (@CHI, LAR, @PHL, WSH)
Eagles beat Dallas lose the rest (NYG, @WSH, DAL, @NYG)
We're in.

I know, I know.......just trying to give you guys a reason to watch the game tonight.

Last edited:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me first clarify myself. When I sell a player, i am not selling their future as a Redskin. I as selling their current play or behavior. Ok, let's go.

BUY
Guice: This was the back that most of the board wanted including myself. Looking like an absolute steal. Might be too soon to say the guy looks, dare I say, special, but the guy looks special.

Peterson: Workhorse, leader, professional, and just one of the best running backs to ever step on the field.

Flowers: I was wrong. This guy has stepped right in and solidified a position that has killed us over the years (Lauvoa, Cooper, etc.....).

Scherff: He has had a down year, but has been great of late. He absolutely manhandled Luke Kuechly on that long Guice run. Watch the tape.

Sims Jr.: Just find a way to get this guy on the field more...please. Electric everytime he touches the ball. Nelms, Mitchell, Banks, Sims Jr. Yep, I just did that.

Harmon: Watching him fall on draft day was unbelievable. So glad we picked him up. Won't be a pro bowler, but where we drafted him, extreme value pick.

Ioannidis: Thank you Jay Gruden for standing on the table for this guy and thank you Tomsula for developing him.

Sweat: The guy is rounding into shape. Starting to flash every week now. I think we're good here. I was worried for a bit.

Moreau: Josh who? He's just not a slot corner, and that's okay. I'm hoping he locks that side of the field down so we don't have to go hunting for a corner this off-season.

Callahan: God I hope he doesn't win this job, but the penalties have come way down, the team is 3-9 and playing hard, and we can run the football now, something we couldn't do under Jay.

Kyle Smith: I think he needs to be the next GM. I think we stumbled upon something here. Shanahan and Cooley swear by him. Snyder better stop meddling or we are gonna lose him.

SELL
Moses: Not this off-season, but next is where we should be looking to bring in a solid version to replace him.

Quinn: Gruden's pet project is starting to show why he was the last player picked in the draft.

Kerrigan: One of my all time favorite Redskins, but the production is slipping, and Odom and the other kid they threw in there got after it. That hurt me to sell Kerrigan. Sorry

We're in.

I know, I know.......just trying to give you guys a reason to watch the game tonight.
Good stuff KB, and while I don't agree with all of it, I'm glad you posted Buy/Sell this week. I would like to give Reed another shot as well if he is cleared to play again but, so long as we draft or bring in his likeness.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks @skinz2winz. This board would be boring as hell if we all agreed on everything.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am going to sell callahan , he isnt the guy i want dealing with haskins . plus this staff needs an overhaul and i dont think callahan cuts ties with manuresky with tomsula threatening to go to

nicholson is what he is on the field .

moses is done as an effective RT

richardson is overpaid with little reward

your buys are good

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am definitely not buying Callahan moving forward, but I had to show him a little love for the past two weeks.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am good with keeping Reed around one more year if it is for vet minimum. I love him when he is healthy but he got rich watching games.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of talent. I'd hate to see him go to the Patriots, ball out and win a couple of rings.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am good with keeping Reed around one more year if it is for vet minimum. I love him when he is healthy but he got rich watching games.
his contract isnt for the vet minimum so it cant be done . it would violate the CBA

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked up his contract. He had two years left. Scheduled to make more than $10 million next year. Dead cap money is $1.8 million. I think I would lean towards cutting him. He is talented but can't stay on the field. Sad for him and us fans.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked up his contract. He had two years left. Scheduled to make more than $10 million next year. Dead cap money is $1.8 million. I think I would lean towards cutting him. He is talented but can't stay on the field. Sad for him and us fans.

No sense in wasting a roster spot.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come guys......Jeudy, McLaurin, Reed, Guice, and Love has such a nice ring to it.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its very possible that Reed never plays again. In fact, I bet its probable. The guy has had 5 concussions. He really needs to think about the rest of his life. If he still can.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20191205_182909.jpg Not to switch subjects, but I actually think there is a good chance Trent comes back if Bruce is fired. He has gone out of his way to state that he has no problem with Dan. Just something to keep an eye on.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BUY

SELL

We're in.

I will only hit on disagreements.

I sell AP.

Moreau is a toss up.

Hell no to Jordan Reed.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What don't you like about what AP has given us this year?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What don't you like about what AP has given us this year?

He is extremely one dimensional and cannot block. He is averaging 4.4 per carry; however, that is made to look far better based on four games really where he exceeded his average. In five games this season, he has averaged fewer than three ypc and another was only 3.1.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no to Jordan Reed.

I don't believe they heard ya.

He said hell mothafuckin nah!

JR needs to retire. He's a good head slap away from needing a 24/7 in-house caretaker.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is extremely one dimensional and cannot block. He is averaging 4.4 per carry; however, that is made to look far better based on four games really where he exceeded his average. In five games this season, he has averaged fewer than three ypc and another was only 3.1.

He's one dimensional, but he's been effective and if Skins had even a half-ass decent passing game. He'd likely be that much more effective. I think the biggest thing with AP is proper management. He's no longer a 300-330 carries a year guy, but he can certainly eat up 200 or so carries. Which could be very beneficial to Guice from both a injury/banged up, wear n tear aspect.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't gonna lie, that missed pass pro last week was ugly, but I love AP and I have a feeling he's part of the reason this team is still playing hard.