• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add me to the list.

I have been pushing him as a fan for months.

I would like to see him lose the battle fatigues ASAP however.

He will have to lose the fatigues since his joining of Evolution. I hope Triple H just pushes the crap out of him, making him the big time Heel.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, it would be nice to get some of TNA's top talent. But there could also be a problem, one with there being so much good young talent within WWE, i'd hate to see these old TNA stars come in and take their spots of being the next top star.

Also, we saw problems when WCW guys came over back during the take over. They didn't really pan out too well.

There were so many.

But names like Jerricho, Guerrero, and Benoit come to mind as WCW stars that really flourished in the WWE. I had no idea they would be that big time in Vince's company.

Their value in the WWE far outweighed my expectations.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were so many.

But names like Jerricho, Guerrero, and Benoit come to mind as WCW stars that really flourished in the WWE. I had no idea they would be that big time in Vince's company.

Yeah those guys did well, but they also came over before the entire invasion storyline. Im talking about those dudes who came over when WCW was bought out.

Guys like Steiner who were HUGE in WCW never really did it in WWE. even Goldberg, etc. didn't pan out.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There were so many.

Bret Hart actually made a comparison between WCW-era Benoit and TNA-era AJ Styles as far as the best in ring wrestler on the face of the earth being held back from superstardom by working for the wrong company.

I agree with your list. Samoa Joe is great worker for a big man. Bully Ray is as good as there is on the mic right now. Along with Styles those are the three guys I'd like to see get a WWE run before they retire. Angle's an alltime top 5 for me so I hope he gets a last run for nostaliga purposes if nothing else

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah those guys did well, but they also came over before the entire invasion storyline. Im talking about those dudes who came over when WCW was bought out.

Guys like Steiner who were HUGE in WCW never really did it in WWE. even Goldberg, etc. didn't pan out.
I think they should be selective in who they take. Particularly with the underutilized talent already on the roster (Cody, Ziggler, Sandow etc)

But not having an interest in Styles is insane on the WWE's part imo. I think they're making a statement that the only way onto the WWE main roster is through NXT and/or the performance center

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Once again, sorry about the drunk posts :L

No apologize necessary. Just in case a general disclaimer is needed if I'm posting on a wrestling message board after 8:30 pm on a Friday or Saturday I'm probably buzzed. If it's after 10:00 pm I'm drunk

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should be selective in who they take. Particularly with the underutilized talent already on the roster (Cody, Ziggler, Sandow etc)

But not having an interest in Styles is insane on the WWE's part imo. I think they're making a statement that the only way onto the WWE main roster is through NXT and/or the performance center

Think you are absolutely correct. Triple H's ego will eventually pull the WWE down in the long run.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching that Ziggler vs Rollins match really made me realize how much they're wasting Ziggler 's talents. Really a joke that he's basically been reduced to a Zack Ryder. Talent like that should find its way to the top, not the bottom. Really a crying shame.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No apologize necessary. Just in case a general disclaimer is needed if I'm posting on a wrestling message board after 8:30 pm on a Friday or Saturday I'm probably buzzed. If it's after 10:00 pm I'm drunk

:lol::agree:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching that Ziggler vs Rollins match really made me realize how much they're wasting Ziggler 's talents. Really a joke that he's basically been reduced to a Zack Ryder. Talent like that should find its way to the top, not the bottom. Really a crying shame.

I can't remember where I saw it, but in an interview, Ric Flair said he would love to manage Ziggler. Here's hoping that WWE picks that up and Flair can stay sober enough to make that happen. Because that pairing would be electric.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember where I saw it, but in an interview, Ric Flair said he would love to manage Ziggler. Here's hoping that WWE picks that up and Flair can stay sober enough to make that happen. Because that pairing would be electric.

That would be pretty cool. Ziggler needs a push badly.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, and Cena needs a push too..........

Right to the damn floor.

:lol: in fairness to Cena, he hasn't really been in the spotlight much as of late, just doing a bad job of putting people over.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Word on the street is Bryan can't compete at MITB so he has to vacate. Maybe Trips will make Rollins champ as "payment" for joining Evolution. Or at the very least, he gets the MITB briefcase to cash in on whoever wins the title vacancy match

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Word on the street is Bryan can't compete at MITB so he has to vacate. Maybe Trips will make Rollins champ as "payment" for joining Evolution. Or at the very least, he gets the MITB briefcase to cash in on whoever wins the title vacancy match

Give the WWE Title to Orton, give the WHC to Rollins.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Lana ruining Obama

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lana with the footage of Obama lifting weights.. :laugh3:

Rusev with another squash match, but he still looks like the next Lesnar to me. so powerful and so agile for his size