• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you obsessed with the size of wrasslers? It isn't real so who cares.

And Rollins is not a small dude. He is actually @ least 6'3". I stood right next to him at a house show and I am 6'6". He nearly looks me in the eye. And he is pretty wide also. Deceptive maybe, but he is no light weight. Nearly Ortons size.

I am not talking real, I am talking believable. Sorry, but I am the kind of guy that think its insulting for them to keep throwing these lightweights in battles as champions. Its like a private joke to them, look at how stupid these people are. Get them doing the fandango and yes chants and laugh. Sadly, Vince is not laughing to the bank anymore. He was laughing to the bank when his champs were believable.

Lita would kick these guys asses.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would even argue that Seth Rollins is more talented than Daniel Bryan and I considered Daniel Bryan to be the most talented performer in the industry until I took a closer look at Seth Rollins.

I agree seth is better than Bryan, that is how sad it is right now. Brian Danielson is the most popular little goat ever. I am just saying as far as the shield went, he was the bottom guy. Yeah, he needed out to be mentioned, I would just rather them be mentioned as light heavyweights and let the heavyweights fight heavyweights.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not talking real, I am talking believable. Sorry, but I am the kind of guy that think its insulting for them to keep throwing these lightweights in battles as champions. Its like a private joke to them, look at how stupid these people are. Get them doing the fandango and yes chants and laugh. Sadly, Vince is not laughing to the bank anymore. He was laughing to the bank when his champs were believable.

Lita would kick these guys asses.

Steroids aren't believable and the roided goons like Batista are actually rather boring to watch. Also, the WWE isn't losing money because of their talent, they're losing money because shareholders are concerned about the new tv contract and lackluster WWE Network subscriptions.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it you didn't find it believable when DB was fending off Mark Henry and Big Show at the same time? :)

Kane makes no sense getting a title shot in general, but for the plot, he does. He is the one that put DB in the hospital so that feud continuing only makes sense. If DB can go, no way he loses so that match wouldn't have much interest.

So is there just one MITB match? Sandow has to make a stink that he should be in it since he's a returning briefcase winner. That should go far.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree seth is better than Bryan, that is how sad it is right now. Brian Danielson is the most popular little goat ever. I am just saying as far as the shield went, he was the bottom guy. Yeah, he needed out to be mentioned, I would just rather them be mentioned as light heavyweights and let the heavyweights fight heavyweights.

He was the bottom guy on The Shield as far as getting promoted was concerned, but not when it came to talent. In the long run, Dean Ambrose will be regarded as the bottom guy on the Shield, look for Ambrose to go down as Marty Jannetty while Rollins becomes the next Shawn Michaels. Let me guess, Shawn Michaels was too small as well, right?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it you didn't find it believable when DB was fending off Mark Henry and Big Show at the same time? :)

Kane makes no sense getting a title shot in general, but for the plot, he does. He is the one that put DB in the hospital so that feud continuing only makes sense. If DB can go, no way he loses so that match wouldn't have much interest.

So is there just one MITB match? Sandow has to make a stink that he should be in it since he's a returning briefcase winner. That should go far.

I hated the idea of Kane getting these title shots at PPV's, but since everyone wants a big guy fighting for the championship, I guess we can't complain.

Hate to say it but I don't expect anything from Sandow anymore. I'm just going to accept that the WWE is just going to keep him as a jobber and nothing more. Also willing to accept that Dolph Zigger will go the way of Zack Ryder. What a waste.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I apologize for being dismissive of some of your opinions. You guys have the right to root for big wrestlers just as I have the right to root for the high flyers. I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Personally think Seth Rollins is a heck of a pick to be the future of Evolution. Glad he's getting the push, well deserved IMO, he's always been a pleasure to watch in the ring.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they can salvage Sandow at this point. He's gone too far down the road of ridiculousness to ever come back. He's like one rung above Hornswoggle on the WWE ladder.

Ziggler they could still save and make credible though. Having him lose to ADR and not even be in the MITB match is not a good sign that is going to happen though.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I apologize for being dismissive of some of your opinions. You guys have the right to root for big wrestlers just as I have the right to root for the high flyers. I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Personally think Seth Rollins is a heck of a pick to be the future of Evolution. Glad he's getting the push, well deserved IMO, he's always been a pleasure to watch in the ring.

You can consider it a push, if you think evolution is just gonna start destroying the shield. If its 3-2 beat downs its gonna get tiring really fast. Seems the shield has been coming up on top of these altercations, so what will you think if Rollins just starts getting beat down? you still consider that a push?

I just think there is a place for the high flyers. Extreme championship comes to mind, most exciting wrestling they have had before.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can consider it a push, if you think evolution is just gonna start destroying the shield. If its 3-2 beat downs its gonna get tiring really fast. Seems the shield has been coming up on top of these altercations, so what will you think if Rollins just starts getting beat down? you still consider that a push?

I just think there is a place for the high flyers. Extreme championship comes to mind, most exciting wrestling they have had before.

Getting beat down isn't necessarily a bad thing in pro wrestling. Mick Foley used to get beat down all the time, even as a face. What matters is that you stand out. With The Shield, Rollins was just backing up Reigns like how Ambrose is doing now. By turning on them, it puts him in a league of his own, and by becoming the future of Evolution, it gives him a tremendous push like how Randy Orton got when he was in a similar role. Not worried about Seth Rollins getting beat down, what matters is that he'll now have more opportunities to prove himself in singles matches.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In life you either adapt or perish perish, that's EVOLUTION

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oCHYpVdI0w]WWE Evolution With Seth Rollins Titantron Entrance Video 2014 Seth Rollins Joins Evolution HD - YouTube[/ame]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I really love about Rollins going heel is that this sets up a great feud between him & Daniel Bryan. Can't wait to see where that one goes…

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU9f4RvfcGI]Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins highlights - RAW 10.06.2013 HD - YouTube[/ame]

Should've been the match of the year IMO.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW no disrespect but

:finger2:

to ALL Seth Rollins haters.

This guy is so legit, it's not even funny. Really the perfect fit for Evolution because he perfectly represents the evolution of pro wrestling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWwhBKGkZAU]Seth Rollins Tribute - Famous - YouTube[/ame]

Already my pick for Slammy's wrestler of the year for the year 2014.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would even argue that Seth Rollins is more talented than Daniel Bryan and I considered Daniel Bryan to be the most talented performer in the industry until I took a closer look at Seth Rollins.

With all due respect to Rollins and Bryan...

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoah guys, lots of drunk posting by the Doobster last night. Sorry about that, I really came off as a Seth Rollins fan boy.

At the same time, thought Rollins rocked it on Smackdown last night. Fans were all riled up chanting "YOU SOLD OUT!" Really enjoyed that match between Rollins & Ziggler. Also enjoyed watching Rollins curb stomping the Big Show's head into the chair over and over. IDK good Evolution debut for Rollins IMO.

Once again, sorry about the drunk posts :L

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Samoa Joe as well.

And while we are at it the Bad Ass Bully Ray.

I loved the Dudley's back in the day.

I agree, it would be nice to get some of TNA's top talent. But there could also be a problem, one with there being so much good young talent within WWE, i'd hate to see these old TNA stars come in and take their spots of being the next top star.

Also, we saw problems when WCW guys came over back during the take over. They didn't really pan out too well.