• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...what's with the whole Kane thing? I knew they were preparing something with Kane because they kept putting videos of him on their YouTube channel. But how does he factor in? If the tie-in is because Taker is Kane's brother and Reigns retired Taker...that's a weak ass tie-in and maybe don't do it when Kane has to team with The Mix and his minions. If you're gonna have Kane feud with Reigns because he retired his brother, make it a singles match. Not in a 5-way match.

Also, this Balor/Wyatt match is gonna be a complete joke. Jesus fucking Christ. WWE has NO IDEA what they should do with these two guys, so they just put them in a gimmick match together? Ugh.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize Kane was even still alive.
That's Mayor Kane to you.

Seriously, anybody know if he won the primary or did he lose and that's why he's back???

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never popped more for music than I did when I heard SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA last night. Then the swat gear. The entrance. So good. I don't see Shield losing their first match back. Miz and his crew are too stacked to make me think it's going to work.
Kane heel/face turn?????

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kane heel/face turn?????
It wouldn't surprise me if Miz tried to bark orders and Kane chokeslammed him and walked out. However, I think the reason for Kane being in this match is to avenge Undertaker. Not sure how long it'll last, but we'll see.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...what's with the whole Kane thing? I knew they were preparing something with Kane because they kept putting videos of him on their YouTube channel. But how does he factor in? If the tie-in is because Taker is Kane's brother and Reigns retired Taker...that's a weak ass tie-in and maybe don't do it when Kane has to team with The Mix and his minions. If you're gonna have Kane feud with Reigns because he retired his brother, make it a singles match. Not in a 5-way match.

Also, this Balor/Wyatt match is gonna be a complete joke. Jesus fucking Christ. WWE has NO IDEA what they should do with these two guys, so they just put them in a gimmick match together? Ugh.
Balor deserves so much fucking better and it makes me absolutely sick. Gallows/Anderson do as well, and you saw what they're doing with them.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is this a bad idea?

again, I'm now almost 20 years out and looking at restarting.

having a champion v. champion fight seems normal to me.
Not when they are the Champs of separate Brands and have nooo business wrestling each other one-on-one. Leaders of teams in a traditional Survivor Series match would make sense if WWE goes Raw vs. Smackdown for the Survivor Series PPV.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't surprise me if Miz tried to bark orders and Kane chokeslammed him and walked out. However, I think the reason for Kane being in this match is to avenge Undertaker. Not sure how long it'll last, but we'll see.
It could also be cause he was fighting with the Shield when they turned on the Authority, not that WWE or anyone else remembers that angle anymore. You know, Corporate Kane.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could also be cause he was fighting with the Shield when they turned on the Authority, not that WWE or anyone else remembers that angle anymore. You know, Corporate Kane.
Also, Kane is so out of shape now. Dude is huge. Not in a good way.

His new music remix though...I dig it.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Balor deserves so much fucking better and it makes me absolutely sick. Gallows/Anderson do as well, and you saw what they're doing with them.

They should be putting Balor in a main event push. I honestly think the main event push for Bray wasn't enough either. Maybe, the promos he puts out would mean a little bit more if he would start winning meaningful matches. Also, I just looked at this TLC card....ummm is it just me or is this PPV lineup weak as fuck. Fox/Banks, Kalisto/Enzo, Crusierweight tag match, 5 on 3 handicap match, Bliss/James Asuka/Emma and The Demon/Sister Abigail?? Are you kidding me? I don't care about any of these matches. Most of these matches are very predictable as well. Asuka is beating Emma, The Shield are winning unless someone else interferes, Bray usually wins these "last matches" when in a rivalry, I can't see Alicia Fox beating Sasha Banks. The only thing I care about is how stupid the Bray/Balor match will be. The entire WWE product is very frustrating right now.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone stumbled across the old WCW Scorpion voicebox in the warehouse and Vince thought it would be cool for Bray to use it. I expect WWE to be hit with a cease and desist order from Ole Anderson anytime now. Unless Arn or Ric Flair found it in the warehouse which of course gives Ole no case. :D

I wonder how many of you even know what in the blue hell I'm talking about???????

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be putting Balor in a main event push. I honestly think the main event push for Bray wasn't enough either. Maybe, the promos he puts out would mean a little bit more if he would start winning meaningful matches. Also, I just looked at this TLC card....ummm is it just me or is this PPV lineup weak as fuck. Fox/Banks, Kalisto/Enzo, Crusierweight tag match, 5 on 3 handicap match, Bliss/James Asuka/Emma and The Demon/Sister Abigail?? Are you kidding me? I don't care about any of these matches. Most of these matches are very predictable as well. Asuka is beating Emma, The Shield are winning unless someone else interferes, Bray usually wins these "last matches" when in a rivalry, I can't see Alicia Fox beating Sasha Banks. The only thing I care about is how stupid the Bray/Balor match will be. The entire WWE product is very frustrating right now.
Yeah, it was booked pretty badly. They focused so much on The Shield/Miz and crew that they just said "fuck it" on the rest of the card. You'd usually have one TLC match, a ladder match, a table match and maybe a chairs match. This year it's one TLC match, and regular matches for everyone else. It's going to be awful. The only decent match is going to be that TLC match.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Kane is so out of shape now. Dude is huge. Not in a good way.

His new music remix though...I dig it.
They say campaigning puts on 25 pounds plus you have no time for the gym. :D

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was booked pretty badly. They focused so much on The Shield/Miz and crew that they just said "fuck it" on the rest of the card. You'd usually have one TLC match, a ladder match, a table match and maybe a chairs match. This year it's one TLC match, and regular matches for everyone else. It's going to be awful. The only decent match is going to be that TLC match.

How cool would it have been if Kane didn't show up on Raw last night but instead interfered in the Bray/Balor PPV match choke slamming them both to hell and said I'm the Devil's favorite and only real demon in WWE.

Or is that just me???

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If memory serves weren't Kane and the Miz multiple time tag champs once upon a time?

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How cool would it have been if Kane didn't show up on Raw last night but instead interfered in the Bray/Balor PPV match choke slamming them both to hell and said I'm the Devil's favorite and only real demon in WWE.

Or is that just me???
I would have preferred that much more. I expected Joe to be the 5th man, but it appears he must not be healthy yet. Kane seems like an absolute last resort at this point in his career.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like the first official match at TLC will be balor wyatt, or demon crossdresser.

There are also rumors that Bray and Bo are trying to leave, with Neville and Nia Jax.

You build up this sister abagail match and use it as the crowd is getting settled?