• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even as a Cowboys fan this cracks me up

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I will be going this weekend to talk to the artist about getting my tattoo drawn up. Its going to be a rose with the leaves and vines making angel wings coming off of it. Im going to try and get him to make it so my wife's initials are in the wings but not in an obvious way. I want the leaves and vines to make the letters discreetly. I've got that part down, anyone have any other good ideas of what to add to it to make it look better? I was debating having it look like the stem goes under my skin and the thorns sticking through.

Where are you getting it done?

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just "survived" my first class of Crossfit, but holy crap, I didn't realize how out of shape I am.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never used StubHub before but I'm fairly certain I remember reading people on here have. How is it? I looked over there for tickets to some of the first few games and they seem deceptively cheap. Is it a good place to get tickets and are there any shenanigans I should know about it?

All my contacts to get student guest season tickets have graduated now and I really don't feel like dealing with scalpers on gamedays.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I've never used StubHub before but I'm fairly certain I remember reading people on here have. How is it? I looked over there for tickets to some of the first few games and they seem deceptively cheap. Is it a good place to get tickets and are there any shenanigans I should know about it?

All my contacts to get student guest season tickets have graduated now and I really don't feel like dealing with scalpers on gamedays.

ive used stub hub several times for myself and for other people. Seems easy and hassle free to me but i guess there are exceptions. If this were one of those things that asks "would i recommend stubhub to a friend" i would check yes.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never had a problem with Stubhub. I've actually also used the ticket board on TSL and it went well.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've used StubHub several times for Hokie ticket as well as Caps, Nats, and O's games. I've never had a problem with anything. I was able to get tix to the UNC game last year for like $15 the day of. Some people just throw tickets up for cheap just to get rid of them.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice header by Alex Morgan today!

Alex%2BMorgan.jpg

Yes! That is body paint.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Paxton and William Zabka - quality bullies from the 80s....

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only thing that sucks about StubHub is that you only have one option for shipping, and that is FedEx 2 day for $11.95. They also charge you a $5.00 service fee on top of that.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all of you folks who are still students at VT. I need to know when the lottery opens up for tickets for the GT game. I have people who will enter it and give me their tickets but i just need to tell them to enter it and i am no longer in the loop of when this happens. Much appreciative.

EDIT Nevermind, remembered the website to check

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
46 you in town this week? Thinking of hitting bistro night again. We really enjoyed it last time ;)

m477hokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of tickets, are all of the upper level (50-70 dollar) tickets really sold out for the Cincinnati game? I find that hard to believe, although I am trying for 3 tickets. Stub hub is the best fall back, if that is in fact true?