• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic: WHAT THE F**K !?!?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know which party I haven't seen called out on this forum? The Peace & Freedom Party. And those folks need to be called out. They are behind all that is wrong with this country. Them and the lizard people. Oh, and Sasquatch. He pulls all the strings behind the scenes. A real jerk, I've heard. Something about wanting his land back.
Typical frat party member. Only one of “you” would say something like that…

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical frat party member. Only one of “you” would say something like that…
dance party dancing GIF by Disney Pixar

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, your beer thread is an off topic in a team specific baseball thread so . . .
Ya know I posted this here specifically because I don't go to many other forums that much. I figured as Giants fans you'd all be familiar with Anchor Steam. I don't go the Warriors because I don't really care that much for b-ball. Not a big Niners fan either so...

Probably should have started it with the "off topic" tag.

Oh well

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was/is too outspoken on this board on political topics. And I have spoken to him PRIVATELY about that.

But make no mistake. You are not far from his equal on that front. And there are a few others here who, on occasion, step too far over the line (I am certainly not without sin myself on this front).

But flat out calling out one party or the other, HERE, has really only been done by 2 people.

And that stops NOW.

Read the forum rules. We are tolerant of occasionally touching on political topics WHEN IT CROSSES OVER WITH THE GIANTS. But even then, the topic needs to be squashed quickly. We are all adults here, so I will not define that more concisely. But this is a civil board. We have posted with each other for almost 15 years (most of us). If I fear that is threatened in some way, you best believe I will do what is best for the community as a whole. Please don’t put me in that situation.
This is a fair response. As many of you know, I have no love of either 'side' in the culture wars: either MAGAchuds or Woketarians.

That said, I come here for baseball. Which, for 15 years, is what I get. I phuking love this board and check it almost every day. Let's keep it to baseball.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know which party I haven't seen called out on this forum? The Peace & Freedom Party. And those folks need to be called out. They are behind all that is wrong with this country. Them and the lizard people. Oh, and Sasquatch. He pulls all the strings behind the scenes. A real jerk, I've heard. Something about wanting his land back.
Wait until its my turn with the Space Laser.

Then, shyte will be popping off.