• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Thread

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets see a few starters from the defense gone with the team not really bringing in anybody in FA to try and replace them. Offensively I don't think Lynch will be anything like his prime. I don't think he rushes for more than 600 yards this upcoming season. Beyond him they brought in Cook for the TE position and he is nothing special. I mean with the best QB in football of Rodgers he couldn't do anything so why will he really add anything to the Raiders this year?

So pretty much boils down to the draft having to play well from day 1. I have been on record sayign that Conley is a good player but he doesn't fit the Raiders system well at all. He will have a huge adjustment period. I think he will get burned a lot early on in the season. Obi in the 2nd is a huge project player who is more athlete than football player so again another player that will have to adjust. 3rd round is where you might get some production from the big NT of UCLA but he was not good last year at all. He got better as the year went on so showed some promise especially at the Senior Bowl but just have to see what he can do on the field.

And then throw in tougher schedule, very tough division, expectations now being on the team putting some extra pressure. I mean last year going for 2 was no big deal late in the game. If they lost people just said "well they are the Raiders." This year they mess that up and boom Del Rio is getting ripped apart and the entire team is put under a microscope of "what is wrong with the Raiders?" Better teams have crumbled to that pressure.
We lost Williams who was out of shape all season long and Smith who was ok, not great but ok.
We brought in Jenkins and want to go with our young guys at LB cd. Ya know? That's what they were drafted for.
Im sure you guys have young players you guys are counting on this year? Oh? Yeah yeah i know? Only your young players will make an impact and ours won't, lol
And cd, why is it that every player we get don't fit what we want to do, and yet everybody you guys get is an instant impact player? Reggie is GM of the year, i think he knows what he's doing..

And as for the schedule? We all play it. So it won't only be a struggle for us but the rest of teams in the division as well. This is where QB play will factor into it..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But see that is a difference between a good team and a Super Bowl contender. For the Broncos in 2015...Manning goes down with injury for 7 games of the season. Instead of letting that destroy the team guess what it just brought them closer and made everybody else step up all the more. When all you do is lean so much on one player eventually that comes crumbling down. At some point in the playoffs Carr is going to struggle and somebody else will need to step up. They showed right now they don't have anybody else that will do that.
You guys had one of the better defenses in NFL history cd. A vet team heavy on vet FAs that knew what to do.
The RAIDERS were a young team that had Conner Cook make his first start ever, while not even getting Reps all year long, and i mean all year long start against the number one rank defense in Texas for crying out loud. What do you think was going to happen to him? And our defense played a good game, but just couldn't overcome Cooks play. Just like you guys did in those playoff games where PM was turning the ball over..

Again cd? All you need is a solid defense with a great offense you have a great chance to win it all.
The RAIDERS were a league leader in getting TOs that is a game breaking stat right there!
Getting that crunch TO in with the game on the line is better than any stat you could bring up..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost Williams who was out of shape all season long and Smith who was ok, not great but ok.
We brought in Jenkins and want to go with our young guys at LB cd. Ya know? That's what they were drafted for.
Im sure you guys have young players you guys are counting on this year? Oh? Yeah yeah i know? Only your young players will make an impact and ours won't, lol
And cd, why is it that every player we get don't fit what we want to do, and yet everybody you guys get is an instant impact player? Reggie is GM of the year, i think he knows what he's doing..

And as for the schedule? We all play it. So it won't only be a struggle for us but the rest of teams in the division as well. This is where QB play will factor into it..

Never said every player is an instant impact player for the Broncos. If you listened to our podcast you would realize I hated our 2nd round pick this year of Walker from Florida State. He is not a good fit with the system we run and is a situational pass rusher at best. I also am not a fan of Todd Davis starting at ILB as he is a very limited player.

And it is easy to see the players that don't fit your scheme. Just like Sean Smith who hardly ever played off ball man or zone coverage with the Chiefs was asked to do that with the Raiders and struggled with it. He did get a bit better as the year went on but he was nowhere near the playmaker he was for the Chiefs. I said that with Conley that his greatest weaknesses are off ball man and zone coverage yet again that is what the Raiders play on a consistent basis. Why take that type of Corner when there were some great off ball Corners in this past draft? Conley will struggle early on book it. Raiders fans will be cursing his name for the first half of the season.

And you know that I don't just say these things becuase I hate the Raiders. I am an analyst first when it comes to football so I have no problem whether it is my team or another team saying whether a player is a good fit or not. I hated that the Chiefs took Chris Jones last year as he was the perfect fit for them and hey he was an instant impact rookie. I hated when you guys took Khalil Mack and boom instant impact player.

All of that to say that I would let you know if I actually thought your team got better with the moves they made. I don't think they did. I think they took a bit of a step back and I think the run defense could be one of the worse in football. That is how I would attack the Raiders right up the middle at that young linebacking core and lack of depth at the DT position. Also run right at Bruce Irvin as he is a bit on the smallish side of things and struggles to hold the point of contact. This wears out that Raiders defense, keeps Mack contained, and keeps the Raiders explosive offense on the sideline.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys had one of the better defenses in NFL history cd. A vet team heavy on vet FAs that knew what to do.
The RAIDERS were a young team that had Conner Cook make his first start ever, while not even getting Reps all year long, and i mean all year long start against the number one rank defense in Texas for crying out loud. What do you think was going to happen to him? And our defense played a good game, but just couldn't overcome Cooks play. Just like you guys did in those playoff games where PM was turning the ball over..

Again cd? All you need is a solid defense with a great offense you have a great chance to win it all.
The RAIDERS were a league leader in getting TOs that is a game breaking stat right there!
Getting that crunch TO in with the game on the line is better than any stat you could bring up..

It is also a stat that is very difficult to repeat. The Chiefs were top-5 the last 2 years which is an anomaly. Before that they were 31st in the league. So if you think turnovers are going to be something you can repeat year after year I have a beach front property to sell you in Arizona.

Also just a quick stat for you when you were earlier talking about Brady and the Patriots. 12 of the 15 years Brady has started they had a top-10 defense. It isn't all Brady and that offense carrying that team. They get the glory but that defense is why every year they can stay consistent. So it takes more than just a solid defense these days. You need an all around team to win it unless you have a legendary offense or defense.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said every player is an instant impact player for the Broncos. If you listened to our podcast you would realize I hated our 2nd round pick this year of Walker from Florida State. He is not a good fit with the system we run and is a situational pass rusher at best. I also am not a fan of Todd Davis starting at ILB as he is a very limited player.

And it is easy to see the players that don't fit your scheme. Just like Sean Smith who hardly ever played off ball man or zone coverage with the Chiefs was asked to do that with the Raiders and struggled with it. He did get a bit better as the year went on but he was nowhere near the playmaker he was for the Chiefs. I said that with Conley that his greatest weaknesses are off ball man and zone coverage yet again that is what the Raiders play on a consistent basis. Why take that type of Corner when there were some great off ball Corners in this past draft? Conley will struggle early on book it. Raiders fans will be cursing his name for the first half of the season.

And you know that I don't just say these things becuase I hate the Raiders. I am an analyst first when it comes to football so I have no problem whether it is my team or another team saying whether a player is a good fit or not. I hated that the Chiefs took Chris Jones last year as he was the perfect fit for them and hey he was an instant impact rookie. I hated when you guys took Khalil Mack and boom instant impact player.

All of that to say that I would let you know if I actually thought your team got better with the moves they made. I don't think they did. I think they took a bit of a step back and I think the run defense could be one of the worse in football. That is how I would attack the Raiders right up the middle at that young linebacking core and lack of depth at the DT position. Also run right at Bruce Irvin as he is a bit on the smallish side of things and struggles to hold the point of contact. This wears out that Raiders defense, keeps Mack contained, and keeps the Raiders explosive offense on the sideline.
Hmmm, now you changing that tune up bit cd, now that you media and all.
So what you are saying is, that you guys added better players to the team and yet here you are saying that they don't fit the system?

This is where you are getting tripped up dude? We brought in Pagano to coach up the secondary along with the defense overall. JDR has no say in what Pagano will do. Word has it he will put in some more 3-4 along with mixing it up, as Reggie drafts players that can play any system.
So system fit means nothing as Pagano will now man the secondary. Im sure he approved of what could be the steal of the draft in Conley and Obi. Are you really thinking we will run JDRs defense cd? lol

Of course you don't think the RAIDERS got better. Even though you media now, you are still thinking with your heart and the hate you have for the RAIDERS. No biggie man. Hey you are a Bronco fan after all.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is also a stat that is very difficult to repeat. The Chiefs were top-5 the last 2 years which is an anomaly. Before that they were 31st in the league. So if you think turnovers are going to be something you can repeat year after year I have a beach front property to sell you in Arizona.

Also just a quick stat for you when you were earlier talking about Brady and the Patriots. 12 of the 15 years Brady has started they had a top-10 defense. It isn't all Brady and that offense carrying that team. They get the glory but that defense is why every year they can stay consistent. So it takes more than just a solid defense these days. You need an all around team to win it unless you have a legendary offense or defense.
I understand it changes form year to year. It's never the same. For example? The Bronco defense could be worse this year as it's getting older, we don't know that do we? Although you will argue that it will be good, just as i am arguing the RAIDER defense could still be a league leader in getting TOs. The only evidence we have is based on last year. But we don't know now do we?

And the Pats never win with just defense but offense. Oh the defense make some plays and gets the ball back for Brady to do his thing. The point being? It gets just enough stops and TOs to give their offense the ball back to win the games.. They don't win on defense but offense..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, now you changing that tune up bit cd, now that you media and all.
So what you are saying is, that you guys added better players to the team and yet here you are saying that they don't fit the system?

This is where you are getting tripped up dude? We brought in Pagano to coach up the secondary along with the defense overall. JDR has no say in what Pagano will do. Word has it he will put in some more 3-4 along with mixing it up, as Reggie drafts players that can play any system.
So system fit means nothing as Pagano will now man the secondary. Im sure he approved of what could be the steal of the draft in Conley and Obi. Are you really thinking we will run JDRs defense cd? lol

Of course you don't think the RAIDERS got better. Even though you media now, you are still thinking with your heart and the hate you have for the RAIDERS. No biggie man. Hey you are a Bronco fan after all.

This has nothing to do with my heart Idaho. This has to do with me talking to analyst around the league that have looked at the Raiders and think they are one of those hyped up teams that won't live up to expectations. This me looking at the coaches they have in place not just in Del Rio but in KNJ and the style of play they have been taught and that they ran last year. Pagano was a good addition but he still has to fit his guys within the overall scheme so unless they just overhauled the entire scheme from last year they will most likely continue to do the same things they did last year and hope that the talent is better.

Conley and Obi were not the steals of the draft. In the 1st round Jonathan Allen and Reuben Foster were the steals easily. Both top-7 prospects that were dropped because of a couple of red flags. In the 2nd Sidney Jones or Joe Mixon were the steals of the round. Jones had top-10 talent that fell because of injury and Mixon obviously some off the field issues but on the field he was a top-15 talent.

Here I'll make you a deal Idaho...I'm gone for the next week and trying to get everything packed up so these last comments will be my last for a while. Watch how the Titans attack the Raiders this year. They have the perfect offensive system to attack the weaknesses of the Raiders. I have no problem thinking they will rush for 150 or more yards in that 1st game against the Raiders. They will run right at the young linebackers and those big backs will wear that defense down. Mariota will get his work done through play action. I can about guarantee that is the game plan they are already working on for week 1. Passing game wise I hit them with some quick screen passes since they will have the CB's play off and force them to have to play closer to the LOS and then hit them over the top when they start inching closer.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand it changes form year to year. It's never the same. For example? The Bronco defense could be worse this year as it's getting older, we don't know that do we? Although you will argue that it will be good, just as i am arguing the RAIDER defense could still be a league leader in getting TOs. The only evidence we have is based on last year. But we don't know now do we?

And the Pats never win with just defense but offense. Oh the defense make some plays and gets the ball back for Brady to do his thing. The point being? It gets just enough stops and TOs to give their offense the ball back to win the games.. They don't win on defense but offense..

Big difference in quality of defense transferring from one year to the next. Unless there is a ton of players that leave from one year to the next there is a gradual decrease or increase in a unit. Look at the Seahawks. They went from top-10 defense all time to slowly now still a top-5 defense but not quite what they were. Turnovers though a team can go from top-5 to bottom-5 in a single season. So we are talking apples and oranges here Idaho.

As for Brady just go look at his playoff game log to see there have been plenty of games that defense carried him and that offense. Threw 3 picks against the Chargers in 2006 yet the team won the game. Did the same thing the next year against the Chargers where the offense only scored 21 points but the defense held a very strong Chargers offense to 12 points. Last year against the Texans he had a completion percentage below 50% for the game and thew 2 picks and I think also had a fumble in the game. Yet the team won 34-16 with the defense just destroying the Texans. He has had multiple interception games 9 times in the playoffs. They have won 4 of those games. Brady had a terrible day yet they won. So again to say it has been Brady and the offense that has won them those championships no to me it is the fact that they usually have a top-10 offense and defense and one of the best coaches to ever do it at the helm. They work to build an entire team not just one side of the ball.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with my heart Idaho. This has to do with me talking to analyst around the league that have looked at the Raiders and think they are one of those hyped up teams that won't live up to expectations. This me looking at the coaches they have in place not just in Del Rio but in KNJ and the style of play they have been taught and that they ran last year. Pagano was a good addition but he still has to fit his guys within the overall scheme so unless they just overhauled the entire scheme from last year they will most likely continue to do the same things they did last year and hope that the talent is better.

Conley and Obi were not the steals of the draft. In the 1st round Jonathan Allen and Reuben Foster were the steals easily. Both top-7 prospects that were dropped because of a couple of red flags. In the 2nd Sidney Jones or Joe Mixon were the steals of the round. Jones had top-10 talent that fell because of injury and Mixon obviously some off the field issues but on the field he was a top-15 talent.

Here I'll make you a deal Idaho...I'm gone for the next week and trying to get everything packed up so these last comments will be my last for a while. Watch how the Titans attack the Raiders this year. They have the perfect offensive system to attack the weaknesses of the Raiders. I have no problem thinking they will rush for 150 or more yards in that 1st game against the Raiders. They will run right at the young linebackers and those big backs will wear that defense down. Mariota will get his work done through play action. I can about guarantee that is the game plan they are already working on for week 1. Passing game wise I hit them with some quick screen passes since they will have the CB's play off and force them to have to play closer to the LOS and then hit them over the top when they start inching closer.
Sure some might think the RAIDERS are an over hyped team as other don't. Again i base it on facts?
From 7-9 to 12-4! Here you clearly have a young team that has improved over the last few years. It wasn't some fluke like some vet FA team that was put together for a few years run, then it's over.
Carr was in the running for league MVP up until he broke his leg. Mack is one of the best defensive players in the league and won DPOY. Coop two years in the league two pro bowls. The OL is one of the best in the league if not the best. The defense is littered with young talent with a good blend of vets.. This is a young team cd that clearly improved from year to year. So now suddenly it's going to fall off like some vet team that was put together for a few years? Is that what you think?

Im not worried about the Titans. We too will attack them. What? You think they are the only ones that are going to play that Sunday? Are they the only one that improved? You think the RAIDERS don't know they want to run the ball?? They have a good team, but so do we..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big difference in quality of defense transferring from one year to the next. Unless there is a ton of players that leave from one year to the next there is a gradual decrease or increase in a unit. Look at the Seahawks. They went from top-10 defense all time to slowly now still a top-5 defense but not quite what they were. Turnovers though a team can go from top-5 to bottom-5 in a single season. So we are talking apples and oranges here Idaho.

As for Brady just go look at his playoff game log to see there have been plenty of games that defense carried him and that offense. Threw 3 picks against the Chargers in 2006 yet the team won the game. Did the same thing the next year against the Chargers where the offense only scored 21 points but the defense held a very strong Chargers offense to 12 points. Last year against the Texans he had a completion percentage below 50% for the game and thew 2 picks and I think also had a fumble in the game. Yet the team won 34-16 with the defense just destroying the Texans. He has had multiple interception games 9 times in the playoffs. They have won 4 of those games. Brady had a terrible day yet they won. So again to say it has been Brady and the offense that has won them those championships no to me it is the fact that they usually have a top-10 offense and defense and one of the best coaches to ever do it at the helm. They work to build an entire team not just one side of the ball.
What you are trying to do is say we will play JDRs defense when in fact we won't.
So you have no idea if our draft picks and remaining defensive players will fit our defense. The GM of the year is betting that they will..

And the RAIDERS defense won us some games as well. So does that make us some defensive machine? Not yet it don't. Same goes for the offense first Pats. Sure the defense will make plays and win some games like it did for us and them, but we both won with offense for the most part. Although Reggie will build a monster defense real soon.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you are trying to do is say we will play JDRs defense when in fact we won't.
So you have no idea if our draft picks and remaining defensive players will fit our defense. The GM of the year is betting that they will..

And the RAIDERS defense won us some games as well. So does that make us some defensive machine? Not yet it don't. Same goes for the offense first Pats. Sure the defense will make plays and win some games like it did for us and them, but we both won with offense for the most part. Although Reggie will build a monster defense real soon.

I'm saying they will play the defense that both KNJ and Del Rio have worked on together. If you think Del Rio has 0 input on the defense they run again still got that beach front property in Arizona.

Also big difference between the Patriots who continually finish top-10 defensively in most categories to a bottom-10 unit like the Raiders last year. With the Patriots I'm saying the offense and defense work well together. The offense does a good job usually building an early lead and the defense does a great job of giving the offense ample opportunities to win the game.

And you can't say with certainty that Reggie will do that. Green Bay has struggled to create a great defense in a long time and so far Reggie's defensive picks beyond Khalil Mack haven't been awe inspiring. Mario Edwards hasn't done much. Heeney is JAG. Justin Ellis was at best average. Hayden was a bust. Sio Moore never quite put it together. So again beyond Mack nothing special.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure some might think the RAIDERS are an over hyped team as other don't. Again i base it on facts?
From 7-9 to 12-4! Here you clearly have a young team that has improved over the last few years. It wasn't some fluke like some vet FA team that was put together for a few years run, then it's over.
Carr was in the running for league MVP up until he broke his leg. Mack is one of the best defensive players in the league and won DPOY. Coop two years in the league two pro bowls. The OL is one of the best in the league if not the best. The defense is littered with young talent with a good blend of vets.. This is a young team cd that clearly improved from year to year. So now suddenly it's going to fall off like some vet team that was put together for a few years? Is that what you think?

Im not worried about the Titans. We too will attack them. What? You think they are the only ones that are going to play that Sunday? Are they the only one that improved? You think the RAIDERS don't know they want to run the ball?? They have a good team, but so do we..

Never said there won't be another team on the field. I just said that offensively the Titans line up well against the Raiders to do some damage in my opinion and I think they will rush for 150 yards or more in the game. And if they do everything to stop the run not like Mariota is nothing at the QB position. When healthy he has been outstanding. He struggled a bit the first 4 weeks of last year but really settled into the position and became one of the great young QB's in the league. And they now have my favorite WR from this past draft in Corey Davis that is going to be a monster. You will be hearing that name a lot over the next few years.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying they will play the defense that both KNJ and Del Rio have worked on together. If you think Del Rio has 0 input on the defense they run again still got that beach front property in Arizona.

Also big difference between the Patriots who continually finish top-10 defensively in most categories to a bottom-10 unit like the Raiders last year. With the Patriots I'm saying the offense and defense work well together. The offense does a good job usually building an early lead and the defense does a great job of giving the offense ample opportunities to win the game.

And you can't say with certainty that Reggie will do that. Green Bay has struggled to create a great defense in a long time and so far Reggie's defensive picks beyond Khalil Mack haven't been awe inspiring. Mario Edwards hasn't done much. Heeney is JAG. Justin Ellis was at best average. Hayden was a bust. Sio Moore never quite put it together. So again beyond Mack nothing special.
Does JDR run a 34 defense? No he's a 43 guy. So according to the word coming out of Oak they going 34 base. Ain't that a Pagano defense? Yes it is.. Hmmm
Again. you don't get a coach like Pagano then tell him what he's going to do, you do that with young coaches like KNJ. Camp is a few weeks away for all teams, then we can pretty much say what's up.. But i tell ya what? It's a little weak you saying every player we get don't fit what we want to do..

And as for the Pats? I already told you dude. When you play weak teams in and out, you going to get a good defensive rank. Not to mention the offense putting up 30 points a game. Shoot, that defense is always well rested when they play those weak teams they beat every week..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said there won't be another team on the field. I just said that offensively the Titans line up well against the Raiders to do some damage in my opinion and I think they will rush for 150 yards or more in the game. And if they do everything to stop the run not like Mariota is nothing at the QB position. When healthy he has been outstanding. He struggled a bit the first 4 weeks of last year but really settled into the position and became one of the great young QB's in the league. And they now have my favorite WR from this past draft in Corey Davis that is going to be a monster. You will be hearing that name a lot over the next few years.
We already beat the Titans dude. And before you say? Well they improved, so did we.
Didn't the Titans beat you guys?
Everybody knows what the Titans want to do. Run the ball and run some more. The RAIDERS will be ready for their run game cd.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, the Pats have a good team and are the team to beat in the AFC! The defending champs always are.
But they don't have some great monster defense either. They have a good defense that's makes plays and gives Brady more chances to win the games. That's all you need man to WIN a SB!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pick the Broncos to win the AFC West. Boom!
Well, here's a guy that's not afraid to pick the team he cheers for!

If the Broncos get good QB play they have a chance to make some noise!
Looks like it might be another dogfight in the AFCW

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here's a guy that's not afraid to pick the team he cheers for!

If the Broncos get good QB play they have a chance to make some noise!
Looks like it might be another dogfight in the AFCW

I predict a bloodbath. The Raiders are good and improving, the Chiefs are solid, I think that Broncos have done a lot to upgrade their offense and you can never count out Phillip Rivers and the Chargers. Survive the AFC West and get into the playoffs and you'll have a battle-tested team. Of course, there's always the risk that injuries rule the day coming out of our division wars.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict a bloodbath. The Raiders are good and improving, the Chiefs are solid, I think that Broncos have done a lot to upgrade their offense and you can never count out Phillip Rivers and the Chargers. Survive the AFC West and get into the playoffs and you'll have a battle-tested team. Of course, there's always the risk that injuries rule the day coming out of our division wars.
Yeah, no doubt it will be a bloodbath. Records don't matter in AFCW play!

The AFCW is best division in football, and here we have what looks like 4 good teams in it. Something has to give when you have 4 teams with some of the better players in the league on those teams.
Every game counts. Man, this season is going be epic!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is way cool?!
Mack signs endorsement deal with Mack Trucks. I mean, it's freakin perfect!
Mack plays like a Mack Truck, Boom!!