• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Thread

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Mack is just one badazz dude!! He makes a great face for the NFL. Oh add Carr in there as well..

The RAIDERS young defense will challenge for TOP defense in the AFCW! In fact it could be the best one.
That YOUNG hungry defense will be good, real good this year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it seems like most of the media is picking the RAIDERS to be the team to end the Pats run? I can see why they are? The RAIDERS are a young team with a lot of talent on it, on both sides of the ball..
The Pats are an old team that can be beat! They just have what the RAIDERS want? That ring!!

That Pats run started against the RAIDERS in the Tuck game, and it's only fitting that the RAIDERS end that run!
What comes around goes around in this life baby!! Yup Yup

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the RAIDERS sold out all the season tickets and have a waiting list to get some eh?! Hmmmm
I recall some saying that Oakland would be dead, and no one would show up?
When it comes to the RaiderNation the RAIDERS come first and second, where they play 3rd..
GO RAIDERS!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Mack is just one badazz dude!! He makes a great face for the NFL. Oh add Carr in there as well..

The RAIDERS young defense will challenge for TOP defense in the AFCW! In fact it could be the best one.
That YOUNG hungry defense will be good, real good this year.
You said the same thing last year and well they finished dead last and one of the worst defenses in all of football. So what has actually changed? They lost some starters and didn't do much to replace them.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said the same thing last year and well they finished dead last and one of the worst defenses in all of football. So what has actually changed? They lost some starters and didn't do much to replace them.
We had key injuries dude that derailed those plans.. But? The RAIDERS were good team at getting TOs cd as you know, and that helped with our overall record. Remember cd? TOs win games man not the overall stats..
Again i stand by what i say cd. If you want to continue this debate i will tell you why.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the RAIDERS sold out all the season tickets and have a waiting list to get some eh?! Hmmmm
I recall some saying that Oakland would be dead, and no one would show up?
When it comes to the RaiderNation the RAIDERS come first and second, where they play 3rd..
GO RAIDERS!!
cd, would you like to comment on this post??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth about the RAIDER defense is, the stats don't tell the whole story.
The defense won us some games last year, that's what some fail to see, cuz they run to the stats, lmao.
When a team finishes 12-4 in the AFCW you have to have a pretty good team all around, or the greatest player in the league in Carr who put his team on his back and willed us to 12-4! And if that's the case? Carr got robbed from winning MVP!! Carr no doubt is one of the best QBs in the game, but even he needs some help in the tough AFCW from both sides of the ball to finish 12-4

Reggie is building a young, huge, fast defense.. They are going to make a lot of plays, and HIT QBs a lot!
This RAIDER defense will be fun to watch as they develop though out the year, just like the offense did..
It's young, huge and fast!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had key injuries dude that derailed those plans.. But? The RAIDERS were good team at getting TOs cd as you know, and that helped with our overall record. Remember cd? TOs win games man not the overall stats..
Again i stand by what i say cd. If you want to continue this debate i will tell you why.

No I'm good man. I already know how that debate goes of me producing lots of information to you saying something like "well we are the Raiders man and we about to go crazy on the league" to which I produce more information asking you to do the same and it just never comes frustrating me because it really isn't a debate but you cheering on your team with nothing to back it up and me wasting my time.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm good man. I already know how that debate goes of me producing lots of information to you saying something like "well we are the Raiders man and we about to go crazy on the league" to which I produce more information asking you to do the same and it just never comes frustrating me because it really isn't a debate but you cheering on your team with nothing to back it up and me wasting my time.
That information is based around pure stats cd, and im one of those that believe stats don't tell the whole story.
And you want me to believe what im seeing is not real based on those stats you produce in our debates..
It don't work that way in sports.

For example? The defense is giving up huge yards all game long, and when the game is on the line they make the plays to win the game.. You go to the stats and say they stink, while i see that they made the plays to win the game.. Then you form an argument telling me what i seen is not real based on the stats you provided.
Or another classic example? The stats say these young players stink in whatever year, and i say they can get better as young players get better. You form an argument saying that they stink and can't get better based on those stats..

Oil and water dude, that's what makes debate great.
Now i admit you won your share of our debates, as i won my share. Winning a debate is not the goal though, the teams playing on the field is.. And my argument is, the RAIDERS win the AFCW. Tell me why im wrong.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That information is based around pure stats cd, and im one of those that believe stats don't tell the whole story.
And you want me to believe what im seeing is not real based on those stats you produce in our debates..
It don't work that way in sports.

For example? The defense is giving up huge yards all game long, and when the game is on the line they make the plays to win the game.. You go to the stats and say they stink, while i see that they made the plays to win the game.. Then you form an argument telling me what i seen is not real based on the stats you provided.
Or another classic example? The stats say these young players stink in whatever year, and i say they can get better as young players get better. You form an argument saying that they stink and can't get better based on those stats..

Oil and water dude, that's what makes debate great.
Now i admit you won your share of our debates, as i won my share. Winning a debate is not the goal though, the teams playing on the field is.. And my argument is, the RAIDERS win the AFCW. Tell me why im wrong.

Pretty much everything I said that would happen to the Raiders happened. I said Sean Smith was a terrible fit in a Del Rio system and he was and still is. I said Bruce Irvin would not live up to his signing and that has been true. I said the middle of the field would be an area teams would attack as they were not strong at the linebacking core of the team and guess what that was true. Every thing I brought up to prove those things you just said "The Raiders FO knows exactly what they are doing and they spent money on star players that will be even bigger stars here." That isn't a debate that is me bringing facts to the table and you just not being willing to look at the actual picture of what had happened. Again why you and I can't debate because every time that is what it breaks down to.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much everything I said that would happen to the Raiders happened. I said Sean Smith was a terrible fit in a Del Rio system and he was and still is. I said Bruce Irvin would not live up to his signing and that has been true. I said the middle of the field would be an area teams would attack as they were not strong at the linebacking core of the team and guess what that was true. Every thing I brought up to prove those things you just said "The Raiders FO knows exactly what they are doing and they spent money on star players that will be even bigger stars here." That isn't a debate that is me bringing facts to the table and you just not being willing to look at the actual picture of what had happened. Again why you and I can't debate because every time that is what it breaks down to.
Irvin did make an impact on this defense cd. Our problem was the middle of our DL, no push from the middle.
MEJ the young player the RAIDERS were counting on big time got hurt for most of the year. Our prize FA Williams who was good his first year with us came in out of shape after he got paid and provided no help. McGee hurt all year.. We had to play our rookies who weren't ready heavy minutes. And even then they made plays and won us some games. Game ending picks, stripe sacks, stops, etc.. Now Sean Smith did struggle his first few games but settled in the best he could and had an ok year.. We had no pass rush to help the secondary other that Mack and Irvin.. And again, they still made plays and won us some games.. You don't go 12-4 in the AFCW with just an offensive team cd. The defense had to make plays as well, and they did, but the stats don't say it.. Like i said? Stats don't tell the whole story. And that's my agrument

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So according to PFF, Mack is number 1 at QB pressures! Hmmm
Is there really any doubt who the best defensive player in the league is as of right now?!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So KC cuts Maclin, Hmmm
Seems like KC is starting to look to the future.. Drafted no real help for this year then cut their best WR.
I wouldn't be surprised if they went with the rookie QB this year. Get him ready for next year by playing him this year. Young players get better with playing time not sitting on the bench.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh? Has the Pats signed Maclin yet? Whats taking them so long?!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So some rumors out there that the RAIDERS have slight interest in Maclin?!
Man, the AFCW is hoping we don't get Maclin, lol

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn Lynch said he decided to come back and play for the #raiders when it was decided the team was leaving for Vegas.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn Lynch said he decided to come back and play for the #raiders when it was decided the team was leaving for Vegas.
He's gonna run one last time for the team he loves before they move. Man how awesome is that?
BeastMode Lynch is going to punish AFCW DBs!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gonna run one last time for the team he loves before they move. Man how awesome is that?
BeastMode Lynch is going to punish AFCW DBs!!

I think he'll play a couple more seasons....

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll play a couple more seasons....
Yeah i could see him playing 2 years in Oakland as well.. He loves the RAIDERS and he wants to help deliver a ring or two.. He has a great chance at a ring in Oak!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Mark Davis the best owner in Pro Football? I would say yes!!