• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Thread

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget adding Cook and Patterson to our offense as well.. We are freakin STACKED!!
And we keep adding talent.
Like John Madden and Ron Wolfe said? Reggie is a beast.
I'm loving his drafts Reggie has been money. I think by the end of the day Conley is going to be one of the biggest steals of the draft

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm loving his drafts Reggie has been money. I think by the end of the day Conley is going to be one of the biggest steals of the draft
Conley is the prize of our draft. His skill = pure shutdown Corner. Elite talent

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after this offseason this is what i think the AFCW will look like?
RAIDERS
Bolts
KC
Broncos

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conley is the prize of our draft. His skill = pure shutdown Corner. Elite talent
To follow that up with Obi was amazing . Obi reminds me of faster version of one of my all time favorites Ronnie Lott.great ball skills athletic freak that can drop the hammer.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To follow that up with Obi was amazing . Obi reminds me of faster version of one of my all time favorites Ronnie Lott.great ball skills athletic freak that can drop the hammer.
The next great S right there. Great size and speed with the ability to match.. JDR already said? We putting Obi on TEs! You can line him up anywhere.. Again what a steal, and im not the only one saying that.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next great S right there. Great size and speed with the ability to match.. JDR already said? We putting Obi on TEs! You can line him up anywhere.. Again what a steal, and im not the only one saying that.
Walter football which is the most accurate draft site imo./Based on comparison to my watching A LOT of college football. Had him as the 3rd best safety in the draft. And a potential 1st round pick. Their description is spot on

Every year, there are some size/speed freaks who rise up draft boards, and Melifonwu is one of those prospects for the 2017 NFL Draft. He has great size and also is a fast defender. Melifonwu was superb at the Senior Bowl as he showed real coverage skills in the passing game and looked good being the deep free safety. He is not tight and has the ability to contribute in man coverage while also having the size to be the eighth man in the tackle box. Melifonwu created a real buzz and could go off the board late in the first round.

Some teams think Melifonwu can play cornerback, and some even had him work outs at cornerback. They feel Melifonwu is a great option to defend big receivers like Mike Evans and Kelvin Benjamin because Melifonwu is as big as they are but is faster and more athletic. He has the size and strength to be the eight man in the box with the speed and ball skills to be a deep free safety. He also can play man coverage on tight ends. Thus because of his size, speed and athleticism, teams view Melifonwu as a mismatch neutralizer.

Melifonwu totaled 118 tackles with three passes broken up and four interceptions in 2016. As a junior in 2015, he had 88 tackles with two interceptions and five passes broken up.
Read more at WalterFootball.com: 2017 NFL Draft: Safety Rankings

They also had Conley as the 3rd best CB. I'm going to go through the rest. But I loved this draft and I don't think they are done

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some great possible slot receivers so far this is what they've done with underrated free agents. They aren't done yet

2017 undrafted free agent signings: All 32 NFL teams adding players following draft

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing most of the early "snap" draft grades for the Raiders hat B+ to A-. I am happy with the picks. Now the long wait for the season.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing most of the early "snap" draft grades for the Raiders hat B+ to A-. I am happy with the picks. Now the long wait for the season.
Yeah, this was a great draft by Reggie.. The RAIDERS have a young hungry defense..
Long wait though till we see them in action, but we have some OTAs, camp, etc till then..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now that the draft and FA are pretty much over i will rank the order i think the AFCW will play out?
RAIDERS
Team is loaded on both sides of the ball.
LA Bolts
Health could be the only down fall from claiming the second spot..
KC
Didn't really add anybody that could help this year..
Denver
They in rebuild mode, IMO

This is the way i see it as of now.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That list has been growing every day. He's not done between the draft and signings. the Raiders.filled their wholes and added a shit ton of depth and versatility

I still think we are kinda weak at the linebacker position. Both lines should be good with the o line being a team strength once again. The secondary should be dramatically improved and possibly even a strength with the addition of Conley and Obi as well as Joseph getting another year under his belt. Overall I think the Raiders may still struggle a little on the defensive side of the ball this year but the offense should be good enough to overcome it. I hope I'm not getting ahead of myself but this team should be good enough to win the AFCW and contend for a Super Bowl

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That list has been growing every day. He's not done between the draft and signings. the Raiders.filled their wholes and added a shit ton of depth and versatility
Reggie is always adding players. Has a nice little system going with UDFAs.
Streater, Autry, Roberts,Latham, etc
Dude is money in those late rounds and UDFAs.. The RAIDERS are a young team on both sides of the ball, and he just keeps adding players, some make it some don't. But he will continue to add talent..

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie is always adding players. Has a nice little system going with UDFAs.
Streater, Autry, Roberts,Latham, etc
Dude is money in those late rounds and UDFAs.. The RAIDERS are a young team on both sides of the ball, and he just keeps adding players, some make it some don't. But he will continue to add talent..
Thats something I like a lot. He doesn't just prepare for the draft. But the post draft as well. He snagged some of the best UDFA's you could very shortly after the draft. Dudes a solid game planner with personnel

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats something I like a lot. He doesn't just prepare for the draft. But the post draft as well. He snagged some of the best UDFA's you could very shortly after the draft. Dudes a solid game planner with personnel
Reggie is GM of the year for a reason. 5 years ago we had no foundation players, no draft picks, massive and i mean massive cap hell, the team was in ruins pretty much.. Now look at the team. Franchise playerS, money to burn, team is littered with promising young talent all around.. Best GM in the game IMHO

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie is GM of the year for a reason. 5 years ago we had no foundation players, no draft picks, massive and i mean massive cap hell, the team was in ruins pretty much.. Now look at the team. Franchise playerS, money to burn, team is littered with promising young talent all around.. Best GM in the game IMHO
So Reggie's prized FA beastMode Lynch looks impressive and in mean shape according to the RAIDERS! Yikes!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the division gets more interesting with the Broncos signing Jamaal Charles?! Nice! Let s play some ball.. BeastMode Lynch, Elijah Hood, Washington, Richard, Taiwan Jones and Olawale!! It's on!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, some interesting developments with the RAIDERS
The Vegas stadium lease was approved. They gonna start digging!!
And Silver saying Carr was upset at the pace his contract is being worked on.
Reggie said all is good and the contract is on schedule.. Didn't Silver say we locked up BeastMode Lynch, when if fact we didn't? Hmmmmm

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Amari Cooper was ranked 53 on that top 100 players. Impressive for a 22 year old second year player!
This year Coop will step up from pro bowl to All Pro player. Amari is going to explode on the NFL this year, watch.