• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odell at it again,,, Kicked off flight

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, American Airlines is the worst. He was most likely hung over and tired. Evedently he took his pants off.
However, the way he was talking to the old white passenger is not a good look. At the end of the day, he acted like a entitled child.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they overreacted initially, but once the captain makes the decision you can't fly.....that's it. He turned into a bitch after that tho.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's never going to play again huh.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come this asshole doesn’t have to pay for the cost of all that personnel who basically responded to a false alarm?

Haven’t others been charged for something like this?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the title reads as if this is a second such incident. This is the same one, no?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Due to the flight crew fearing he was seriously ill and that his condition would worsen through the 5-hour flight, they called for police and fire rescue".

Anyone else do that with a medical emergency? Yeah, me neither.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless he was much worse before the video started, I think the crew overreacted.

It seems like the MDP didn’t think he was a problem.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is his November 2022 aircraft kickoff.

No shit. Why is this a thread two months later?

@Scooby-Doo

tenor.png

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Due to the flight crew fearing he was seriously ill and that his condition would worsen through the 5-hour flight, they called for police and fire rescue".

Anyone else do that with a medical emergency? Yeah, me neither.

Yes, it's not uncommon at all

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the title reads as if this is a second such incident. This is the same one, no?

Yes, same incident. What's new is that the police footage of the incident has been revealed so people can see for themselves how he acted as he delayed an entire plane full of people. And he comes across as a bitch.

I was on a flight a few months ago, set to return from New York to Texas on a business trip, when some moron had to be removed from the flight because he was too intoxicated and began throwing up. It was quite an ordeal--they didn't know what was wrong with him and he was not very verbally responsive, so they brought in a hazmat team to clean up the plane and ambulance and everything. We sat there for more than an hour waiting to take off while he was removed, the plane was cleaned, etc.

You should have seen how mad people were on this plane. This lawyer next to me, who had a giant briefcase full of papers and looked like he'd had a long week at the courthouse, was nearly in tears. "I just want to go home," he told me.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the game some passengers play. They make like they are asleep because they want to ignore the flight crew when they ask for you to put your seat belt and such.

So when passengers pull this stunt and the crew tries to wake you to no avail ...they assume you are drunk or having a medical emergency.
In both cases the solution is the get you off the plane.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the game some passengers play. They make like they are asleep because they want to ignore the flight crew when they ask for you to put your seat belt and such.

So when passengers pull this stunt and the crew tries to wake you to no avail ...they assume you are drunk or having a medical emergency.
In both cases the solution is the get you off the plane.

Exactly.

It's not the flight crew's job to babysit asshole passengers like OBJ.

The travesty in this is they let him board another flight later in the day. Should have been banned from the airlines for a LONG time after a stunt like that.

Rather than just leave the plane, he becomes a self-entitled **** and makes the entire plane deboard. Once they are forced to do that, they should have dragged his ass off in cuffs and had him arrested for disorderly. And then sued him on behalf of every passenger on board to compensate them, and everyone down the line, for the time he wasted for them. It is literally 1000's of manhours when it is all added up he wasted by throwing a fit and not getting off when instructed. Airline delays already piss away too much of everyone's time as it is without an entire plane being delayed by a prick like him.