• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

O.T. State the last movie you watched and rate it

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Limitless on cable last night. 4/5. Bradley Cooper plays a guy who discovers a drug that gives him advanced intellectual capabilities. But there's competition for the pill and he discovers its bad side effects. Perfect thriller for Omar.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Limitless on cable last night. 4/5. Bradley Cooper plays a guy who discovers a drug that gives him advanced intellectual capabilities. But there's competition for the pill and he discovers its bad side effects. Perfect thriller for Omar.
That drug has already been invented. It's called Adderall- Chooch's drug of choice

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to try a small dosage just for the educational experience. lol. Have you or anyone else here tried it, if you don't mind saying?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to try a small dosage just for the educational experience. lol. Have you or anyone else here tried it, if you don't mind saying?
I've taken some form of methylphenidate or amphetamines nearly every day for the last 3 years

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess more medically vs recreationally? Anyway, it must not be harmful taken properly.
Both. I snorted them a lot my junior year in high school. I don't do that anymore because I got a lot of nose bleeds. Methylphenidate/amphetamine highs are the best high you'll ever get. But only do them once or twice a week because tolerance builds up incredibly fast. You can counteract the tolerance by taking magnesium citrate and DXM. I don't know how old you are, but if you're over 25 most doctors won't prescribe them. If you get lucky, ask for Focalin. That's what I use mostly and it's the best. Adderall and Dexedrine are good too. Vyvanse is meh. DO NOT walk out with a prescription for Ritalin or Concerta. They're very weak. And if your doctor mentions Straterra, walk out of the office and find a new doctor.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess more medically vs recreationally? Anyway, it must not be harmful taken properly.
Taking them as prescribed can still be harmful

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both. I snorted them a lot my junior year in high school. I don't do that anymore because I got a lot of nose bleeds. Methylphenidate/amphetamine highs are the best high you'll ever get. But only do them once or twice a week because tolerance builds up incredibly fast. You can counteract the tolerance by taking magnesium citrate and DXM. I don't know how old you are, but if you're over 25 most doctors won't prescribe them. If you get lucky, ask for Focalin. That's what I use mostly and it's the best. Adderall and Dexedrine are good too. Vyvanse is meh. DO NOT walk out with a prescription for Ritalin or Concerta. They're very weak. And if your doctor mentions Straterra, walk out of the office and find a new doctor.

Wow. Nice overview! You're qualified to open up a clinic. I assume more than a quarter of your high school class were doing the same. I'm from another generation so I'm always amazed when I hear how prevalent this stuff is in high school. To me it seems most people would be far better off not trying this. On the other hand, I hate to judge because these drugs are successfully prescribed for various disorders/conditions. Do these drugs actually assist and speed up learning and comprehension generally and for tests in school? I assume the answer is fuck, yeah.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Nice overview! You're qualified to open up a clinic. I assume more than a quarter of your high school class were doing the same. I'm from another generation so I'm always amazed when I hear how prevalent this stuff is in high school. To me it seems most people would be far better off not trying this. On the other hand, I hate to judge because these drugs are successfully prescribed for various disorders/conditions. Do these drugs actually assist and speed up learning and comprehension generally and for tests in school? I assume the answer is fuck, yeah.
They fucking work, that's for sure. You don't mind doing long boring work, going to Church, doing yard work etc. Like I said, just don't take them more than 2 or 3 times a week and the effects won't diminish that much. Also, take lots of tums and and drink baking soda before you take them to potentiate their effects. Also, take them in the night, not the morning (contrary to what a doctor will tell you)

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Iceman- 3/5 stars. Some good action scenes, but I thought the plot was a little muddled. I love Michael Shannon, but I thought he was just OK for most of the movie. His last 15 minutes on screen were great though. It's free on Netflix if you're interested

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They fucking work, that's for sure. You don't mind doing long boring work, going to Church, doing yard work etc. Like I said, just don't take them more than 2 or 3 times a week and the effects won't diminish that much. Also, take lots of tums and and drink baking soda before you take them to potentiate their effects. Also, take them in the night, not the morning (contrary to what a doctor will tell you)

Doing yard work, there's a good solution.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking Ritalin leads to the development of breasts and sech in males.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to jump in. I love movies, the last one I saw was 13 Hours. Great movie, makes you wonder about our government.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about? No it doesn't- at least to the majority of those who take it. It may suck but don't slander it's name

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be thinking of Risperdal, which is in an entirely different drug class

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Selma. 4/5. Damn good movie whether you appreciate historical drama or not. Daniel Oyelowo plays a great ML King. Tom Wilkinson as LBJ. Tim Roth as George Wallace. Directed by an unknown, Ava DuVernay.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Selma. 4/5. Damn good movie whether you appreciate historical drama or not. Daniel Oyelowo plays a great ML King. Tom Wilkinson as LBJ. Tim Roth as George Wallace. Directed by an unknown, Ava DuVernay.
Yeah I gave it 4/5 stars too. Whoever played MLK and LBJ did a hell of a job. Plus it had Common and Bunk Moreland from The Wire

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what Omar, I now know why you were banned from the Philly pages and the SportsHoopla on several occasions. If I were you, I chill out a bit. You obviously don't recognize sarcasm or an intent to be funny as jvett did. You want to play this adding bullshit ratings game you picked the wrong person. Keep up this crap and I guarantee you, you won't like the consequences.

Last edited: