• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nov5

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jumping ahead a couple of weeks, since neiter of us play anyone until then...any of you guy planning on making the trip to T-town for the game?

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jumping ahead a couple of weeks, since neiter of us play anyone until then...any of you guy planning on making the trip to T-town for the game?

I like your enthusiasm; however, we shouldn't take Tennessee lightly. Remember 2009.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not worried the least... the only game that worries me is the who's!!

these teams are different... no one has scored more than 1 touchdown on bama except arkansas...and 2 of those teams scored on the opening drive, then got shut down after that!!

im ready for the battle of the defenses!

Last edited by a moderator:

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a battle.. Trying not to be a homer, but I think Bama's O is better than LSU's O. May be the difference.

This purple makes me sick

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 5th is coming. We have some business to take care of with Auburn first. I hope LSU and BAMA make it through this week without any injuries.

LSU's offense is finally fun to watch this year. The past two years, I would take a piss or smoke break when the O came onto the field.

Everyone knows that TR is the player this game will hinge upon. I know LSU will do all they can to minimize the damage he causes and hopefully force your young QB to make some mistakes. Our linebackers worry me.

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
corndogs :D good game (sorta) got in it with some hot chicks while i was on the sidelines was funny as shit. G'luck to ur season and I hope you and Bama both lose when ya'll play lol