• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nothing will change till this is fixed

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Dan's money though. I still can't believe the league lent him the money to keep buy out the minority owners. Smh

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was super excited about the hiring of JDR as the DC. I gave him a bit of pass the first year due to RR getting cancer and Jack having to be the de facto HC. Until this past year the teams drafts were loaded with defensive players. He needs to get this turned around this year.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was super excited about the hiring of JDR as the DC. I gave him a bit of pass the first year due to RR getting cancer and Jack having to be the de facto HC. Until this past year the teams drafts were loaded with defensive players. He needs to get this turned around this year.
If the defense plays the way it did last year Jack is gonna get fired. Period

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is entirely possible.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No success on the field can compensate for the failure of this front office (both past and present). Fans that attempt to separate the two are only playing into the strategy of the owner.

Until true change is made at the top, we will continue to watch a parade of mediocrity and corruption. The organization needs to be cleansed.
Not even a Super Bowl title far as on field success? Now back to reality...........No shit, homey. Just finished the article. Fuck was that depressing. Before reading the article I was under the impression Wright's fuck ups had to be connected to Snyder's meddling ass. Now I'm thinking Wright might be a baby Snyder himself. Totally n completely clueless, as it relates to his job as Team Pres. Everything the man touched turned to shit.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even a Super Bowl title far as on field success? Now back to reality...........No shit, homey. Just finished the article. Fuck was that depressing. Before reading the article I was under the impression Wright's fuck ups had to be connected to Snyder's meddling ass. Now I'm thinking Wright might be a baby Snyder himself. Totally n completely clueless, as it relates to his job as Team Pres. Everything the man touched turned to shit.
It is a mess for sure. It's the blind following the blind. Wright has no clue what he is doing IMO.

A Super Bowl would be great....but...the legacy of harassment and abuse would be an invisible asterisk next to it IF the SB came under the current owner. Just my 2 cents. I am sensitive to harassment at the workplace and I feel that there are scores of women afraid to come forward as they don't want to be in the crosshairs and or targeted. We should be ashamed.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a mess for sure. It's the blind following the blind. Wright has no clue what he is doing IMO.

A Super Bowl would be great....but...the legacy of harassment and abuse would be an invisible asterisk next to it IF the SB came under the current owner. Just my 2 cents. I am sensitive to harassment at the workplace and I feel that there are scores of women afraid to come forward as they don't want to be in the crosshairs and or targeted. We should be ashamed.
I talked some smack after the Harvey Wienstein(sp) blow up cuz I thought there were a few women who had enough name recognition that they would've been listened to had they come forward. But after watching nothing happen to anyone over all the shit Snyder n others in the Skins organization was involved in. And Deshaun Watson geting slapped on the wrist. I won't be so harsh on the next female that doesn't come immediately forward if it involves a big name dude.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard for an old guy like me to understand todays world at times. Part of the dance between many men and woman was the woman saying something like "oh we shouldn't while wanting you to continue." Maybe they still do that. I know if I was told "NO" I stopped. Not all of my friends did.

Clearly what Snyder et al did and what Watson did I am strongly against. I love to tease and flirt but I have toned that way down the last 20 years or so. It makes me sad that women have to go through this .... as long as they don't lead you on and then say stop. Men should still stop but in those cases women should be clear up front. Game on, game off.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard for an old guy like me to understand todays world at times. Part of the dance between many men and woman was the woman saying something like "oh we shouldn't while wanting you to continue." Maybe they still do that. I know if I was told "NO" I stopped. Not all of my friends did.

Clearly what Snyder et al did and what Watson did I am strongly against. I love to tease and flirt but I have toned that way down the last 20 years or so. It makes me sad that women have to go through this .... as long as they don't lead you on and then say stop. Men should still stop but in those cases women should be clear up front. Game on, game off.
I think a lot of this has to do with fear. It is a fear I do not understand and I am guessing many men do not.

My guess is that a lot of these women are afraid of being discredited and ruined. It simply might not be worth it to them to fight against someone with endless money and connections. I think of Clinton and the few who stood up against him. Did anything really change or happen? The women were castigated by the media and the SNL jokes were endless. These women have a voice and they should be heard.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of this has to do with fear. It is a fear I do not understand and I am guessing many men do not.

My guess is that a lot of these women are afraid of being discredited and ruined. It simply might not be worth it to them to fight against someone with endless money and connections. I think of Clinton and the few who stood up against him. Did anything really change or happen? The women were castigated by the media and the SNL jokes were endless. These women have a voice and they should be heard.
Correct. If it results in some unwanted touching or commentary women are likely to let it go instead of having to go through the crap to prove themselves right.

Bill never stopped playing, ask Jeff Epstein .... oh wait ... you can't.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct. If it results in some unwanted touching or commentary women are likely to let it go instead of having to go through the crap to prove themselves right.

Bill never stopped playing, ask Jeff Epstein .... oh wait ... you can't.
Funny how anyone who gets too close to the Clinton machine magically loses the desire to live and takes their own life.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how anyone who gets too close to the Clinton machine magically loses the desire to live and takes their own life.
One guy wanted to Kill himself so badly he shot himself twice In the head to make sure

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he duck on the first shot dad? Too funny.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet "winning" will get the fans back right?

The stadium is literally falling apart and now the refreshments are the highest in the NFL. The fans are gone....they aren't coming back for a while.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3