• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nothing will change till this is fixed

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I'm gonna check it out when I get a chance. 8000 words.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the complete list of ineptitude of this FO

how it alienates fans

and the complete lack of taking the fans wants and needs for granted

the rampant corruption and the blind egos coming from the top
No success on the field can compensate for the failure of this front office (both past and present). Fans that attempt to separate the two are only playing into the strategy of the owner.

Until true change is made at the top, we will continue to watch a parade of mediocrity and corruption. The organization needs to be cleansed.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
The SSM strikes again!

You gotta change your name back Chiller. It's like when Captain America went to Nomad. It was fine, but the legend was better...LOL

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they got the Superbowl years wrong on the crest, I knew then that they didn't have anyone in the building that had an appreciation or even knowledge of our history. Even if they did they were obviously to scared to say anything.

Hearing Jason on the radio try to argue with Sheehan about the years was comical, frustrating, and kind of embarrassing.

The name sucks, but I still call them the Redskins with my friends and family so that doesn't really bother me. I have tons and tons of Skins gear and memorabilia, so I'm good.

It's time to start drafting better, coaching better and playing better.

Win consistently and build a good stadium in a good area. Time will tell if Jason can be a part of that process. I'm about as sold on Wentz the QB as I am Ron the coach. Big big year for those two.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they got the Superbowl years wrong on the crest, I knew then that they didn't have anyone in the building that had an appreciation or even knowledge of our history. Even if they did they were obviously to scared to say anything.

Hearing Jason on the radio try to argue with Sheehan about the years was comical, frustrating, and kind of embarrassing.

The name sucks, but I still call them the Redskins with my friends and family so that doesn't really bother me. I have tons and tons of Skins gear and memorabilia, so I'm good.

Win consistently and build a good stadium in a good area. Time will tell if Jason can be a part of that process. I'm about as sold on Wentz the QB as I am Ron the coach. Big big year for those two.
i have been thinking of just calling the redskins or skins and say fuck commanders . and yes his interview with sheehan is just a sign of the bigger problem , no one admits they are wrong i understand he has had huge challenges but you cant keep blowing the lay ups . the patch was a layup

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is a big year for several members of the front office/coaching staff.

Improvement must be made and then sustained. My fear is that we have a fluke season and we commit/buy into Rivera and Wentz. Historically speaking, neither one of them has had sustained success in the league. I will leave it at that as I have made my opinion known frequently about those two. I also believe JDR and Turner need to show improvement as well. Position coaches need to move the needle to.

It starts at the top of course, so I am not sure REAL change will occur until ownership changes. We can only hope more truth comes to light with Snyder and his history that will force owners to act. It does not appear this will happen though. That being said, if ownership stays the same, we would then need experienced and successful leadership to head up the front office. This person would need to succeed in spite of Snyder and it may be an impossible task. Rivera is neither of those things. He is an average coach, not a competent GM.

The roster needs to be upgraded as we all know, but we must identify a franchise QB to build on. Rivera is trying to do that in year 3 which I believe has caused massive problems. I am not confident that our franchise QB is on the roster now. If he is, I am betting it is Howell. We will only be sure of that in another year or 2.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have been thinking of just calling the redskins or skins and say fuck commanders . and yes his interview with sheehan is just a sign of the bigger problem , no one admits they are wrong i understand he has had huge challenges but you cant keep blowing the lay ups . the patch was a layup
You gotta make the layups!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a big year for several members of the front office/coaching staff.

Improvement must be made and then sustained. My fear is that we have a fluke season and we commit/buy into Rivera and Wentz. Historically speaking, neither one of them has had sustained success in the league. I will leave it at that as I have made my opinion known frequently about those two. I also believe JDR and Turner need to show improvement as well. Position coaches need to move the needle to.

It starts at the top of course, so I am not sure REAL change will occur until ownership changes. We can only hope more truth comes to light with Snyder and his history that will force owners to act. It does not appear this will happen though. That being said, if ownership stays the same, we would then need experienced and successful leadership to head up the front office. This person would need to succeed in spite of Snyder and it may be an impossible task. Rivera is neither of those things. He is an average coach, not a competent GM.

The roster needs to be upgraded as we all know, but we must identify a franchise QB to build on. Rivera is trying to do that in year 3 which I believe has caused massive problems. I am not confident that our franchise QB is on the roster now. If he is, I am betting it is Howell. We will only be sure of that in another year or 2.
I'm taking a wait and see approach with Wentz. This will be the first year I really judge Turner. First time he'll be able to use his entire playbook. Ron minus prime Cam Newton leaves a lot to be desired, but I do feel he was a get for this franchise. He can do better than us. Not sure we can do better than him at the moment.

If this team drops the opener....oh boy.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta make the layups!
That is why I don't understand why Wright was hired in the first place. He has zero front office NFL experience and was a diversity consultant. Why not hire a current NFL VP or Director of Player Development or something?

That has been the theme since we hired Rivera. We are filling positions with people with little to no experience in the position they are filling.

Rivera = no GM experience when hired to lead the front office
Wright = no NFL front office experience prior to being President
Turner = no full time OC experience prior to taking over as WSH OC

These are just a few examples. Why not simply hire people who have experience in those areas?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Turner and I heard he'll be calling plays from the sideline this year. Dan was all about "coach centric." I think he's trying to do things the "Patriot Way."

Jason.........still not sold, but I think his intentions are good. He's hasn't been completely honest though. Commanders was obviously the name from the jump. The date on the copyright paper that leaked is proof of that.

In Dan's defense I'm not letting the fans pick the name of the team I own. I just wish they hadn't insulted our intelligence in the process.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Turner and I heard he'll be calling plays from the sideline this year. Dan was all about "coach centric." I think he's trying to do things the "Patriot Way."

Jason.........still not sold, but I think his intentions are good. He's hasn't been completely honest though. Commanders was obviously the name from the jump. The date on the copyright paper that leaked is proof of that.

In Dan's defense I'm not letting the fans pick the name of the team I own. I just wish they hadn't insulted our intelligence in the process.
I agree to a certain extent. To have the "coach-centric" approach, you have to have the right coach who can win under almost any circumstance right? Rivera is NOT Bellicheck. I would have felt better about a GM being in place and then hiring Rivera so that Rivera would solely focus on the field. To your point, while Rivera is NOT the best coach, he might be the best we can do at this point from a coaching perspective.

Snyder refuses to do what actually works in the NFL. He has tried the Jerry Jones approach, the "yes man" approach (Allen), and now the coach-centric approach. Why in the world he hasn't tried the standard GM approach like the majority of the league does is beyond me. He is a stubborn, ignorant man.

Wright goofed on the Sean Taylor memorial and Ring of Fame induction spelling errors as well. I personally think he is in over his head. Good intentions as you say, just not getting it done. I think he would have been more effective if he was a VP or mentee of sorts prior to taking over as a full-blown NFL team president.

Not sold on Turner at all. He was a High School OC, was a QB coach for Minny for 2 years, and then an offensive analyst at Michigan. He then got hired on by his father at CAR. Seems like he is more of a product of nepotism than anything. I wish we would have gone with someone with more experience as an OC.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think maybe the past two drafts are starting to look decent? With Davis, Brown seeming to play better with experience ....

Davis - improving starter
Cosmi - starting tackle
Brown - improving and adds depth and speed
St. Juste - role player for now, nickel back?
Bates - plays in packages, best blocking TE
Forrest - depth
Cheeseman - long snapper

Dotson - starter
Mathis - depth for now
Robinson - could be 1st or 2nd back
Butler - depth
Howell - developmental, depth
Turner - shows promise
Paul - for now depth but from all I have heard they like him

That is a quarter of your football team. Except for a few players he has almost rebuilt the entire team. They have to prove it on the field. I have said many times, I do not know how Wentz will pan out but he is the best QB since Cousins. Meanwhile you have a young QB in the wings learning to play the game.

I think Turner is being seen in a positive light. Jack as to get the defense going though.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to a certain extent. To have the "coach-centric" approach, you have to have the right coach who can win under almost any circumstance right? Rivera is NOT Bellicheck. I would have felt better about a GM being in place and then hiring Rivera so that Rivera would solely focus on the field. To your point, while Rivera is NOT the best coach, he might be the best we can do at this point from a coaching perspective.

Snyder refuses to do what actually works in the NFL. He has tried the Jerry Jones approach, the "yes man" approach (Allen), and now the coach-centric approach. Why in the world he hasn't tried the standard GM approach like the majority of the league does is beyond me. He is a stubborn, ignorant man.

Wright goofed on the Sean Taylor memorial and Ring of Fame induction spelling errors as well. I personally think he is in over his head. Good intentions as you say, just not getting it done. I think he would have been more effective if he was a VP or mentee of sorts prior to taking over as a full-blown NFL team president.

Not sold on Turner at all. He was a High School OC, was a QB coach for Minny for 2 years, and then an offensive analyst at Michigan. He then got hired on by his father at CAR. Seems like he is more of a product of nepotism than anything. I wish we would have gone with someone with more experience as an OC.
I agree with everything except your take on Turner. He has a QB with a hose for an arm. I will judge him based on this year. Wrs in abundance. Logan, Cole and Bates. Robinson, AG, and McKissic.

They had better be able to score this year. Maybe Wentz wets the bed or Norwell and Turner don't have anything left. We'll see, but I will be a little more harsh on Tuner this year than the last couple.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think maybe the past two drafts are starting to look decent? With Davis, Brown seeming to play better with experience ....

Davis - improving starter
Cosmi - starting tackle
Brown - improving and adds depth and speed
St. Juste - role player for now, nickel back?
Bates - plays in packages, best blocking TE
Forrest - depth
Cheeseman - long snapper

Dotson - starter
Mathis - depth for now
Robinson - could be 1st or 2nd back
Butler - depth
Howell - developmental, depth
Turner - shows promise
Paul - for now depth but from all I have heard they like him

That is a quarter of your football team. Except for a few players he has almost rebuilt the entire team. They have to prove it on the field. I have said many times, I do not know how Wentz will pan out but he is the best QB since Cousins. Meanwhile you have a young QB in the wings learning to play the game.

I think Turner is being seen in a positive light. Jack as to get the defense going though.
Not bad. We've done much worse. I just saw where Payne is the only guy from his draft class still on the roster. That shit will set you back. Haskins, Guice, Doctson........you just can't blow high picks like that.

I know those picks were on Dan, Bruce and I think Scot Mac.......but we have to start hitting on our picks and more importantly keeping guys like Cousins, Scherff, and Trent in the building.

That's Ron and Jason's job. Create an environment that will make the players we do hit on want to stay.

At this point Jack has to be on the clock.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why I don't understand why Wright was hired in the first place. He has zero front office NFL experience and was a diversity consultant. Why not hire a current NFL VP or Director of Player Development or something?

That has been the theme since we hired Rivera. We are filling positions with people with little to no experience in the position they are filling.

Rivera = no GM experience when hired to lead the front office
Wright = no NFL front office experience prior to being President
Turner = no full time OC experience prior to taking over as WSH OC

These are just a few examples. Why not simply hire people who have experience in those areas?
Redskins were basically ordered to hire wright after the workplace investigation as was Julie Donaldson

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins were basically ordered to hire wright after the workplace investigation as was Julie Donaldson
Makes sense.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

snyder is a caretaker , the team is the cities team in my opinion with no legal basis for such a claim