• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not Sure about this SportsHoopla Service

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tomikcon1971, I listed you as the referrer. In all honesty, I'm not quite sure if this board is poppin enough for me. Who else besides Ray, and Yosh that have registered?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tomikcon1971, I listed you as the referrer. In all honesty, I'm not quite sure if this board is poppin enough for me. Who else besides Ray, and Yosh that have registered?

I'll tell you in a sec...

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been two days and at least 10 people have migrated over so far. Hang in there man and make it poppin.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been two days and at least 10 people have migrated over so far. Hang in there man and make it poppin.

Thanks.. I was just going to say that.

Not to mention that we have a decent group of SF Giants fans as well as SJ Sharks fans.

This site is not even two years old, and we're already ranking above ESPN for sports message boards. In fact, we were #2 yesterday.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also scroll all the way down to the bottom and you can see who is lurking. You'll recognize the names.

krunchdoggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

You have to stick it out, to many Vols over here, I need someone else to represent for FSU! lol

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, if ya think there's too many Vols, you should check out the Nebraska & VT boards. :wacko:

There's at least 1 other FSU fan I know of here.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you mean by activity, then check out the Sports General Discussion. That's where you'll find the regulars most the time.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

C'mon man - you know you love me, ray, and everyone else here to go back to ESPN.

Good to see you here as well, Bingo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imac has registered but hasn't popped his cherry yet. I think he's super busy right now.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bingo,
I'm over here because ESPN has made some bad choices with regards to layout and functionality of their board. Just following Ray and testing the waters. I like what I see and hope other posters come along as well. You, Crimson, ninermind, iMac, pozz, etc. I don't always agree with all of you or even interact on every post but I like the banter back and forth, especially game threads. Not expecting Utopia but civil and respectful chat. If others don't come along, including you, I'll understand and bear no grudge. However, I think we're about 10-15 posters away from having a real good board in a near troll free environment. I don't think it's a coincidence that every third thread isn't about AS over here. The quality of the posters is higher and I think yourself and others can add to that, if you come to the darkside. Kind regards. T-1971.

Ps hope this make sense as I'm typing on the iPhone on my lunch break (small screen)

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And besides all that, just go check out the hot chick forum. That alone is worth the login. The pro beach volleyball thread is my early fave.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And besides all that, just go check out the hot chick forum. That alone is worth the login. The pro beach volleyball thread is my early fave.

Urban Meyer's daughter I believe is a hot volleyball player.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Bingo,
I'm over here because ESPN has made some bad choices with regards to layout and functionality of their board. Just following Ray and testing the waters. I like what I see and hope other posters come along as well. You, Crimson, ninermind, iMac, pozz, etc. I don't always agree with all of you or even interact on every post but I like the banter back and forth, especially game threads. Not expecting Utopia but civil and respectful chat. If others don't come along, including you, I'll understand and bear no grudge. However, I think we're about 10-15 posters away from having a real good board in a near troll free environment. I don't think it's a coincidence that every third thread isn't about AS over here. The quality of the posters is higher and I think yourself and others can add to that, if you come to the darkside. Kind regards. T-1971.

Ps hope this make sense as I'm typing on the iPhone on my lunch break (small screen)

Agreed. Just be patient, its nice to be able to come on here and see real discussions and not just Alex Smith sucks/Baalke sucks/Harbaugh sucks type posts over and over. I made the mistake of looking at the espn boards earlier and, not surprisingly, the first 3 threads were about how stupid and awful the 49ers and Alex Smith are.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Count me in. I mentioned ray as the one who referred me, but Tomik did too. He might have first, in fact, the other day; I forget though.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries Sick. Just glad to have you aboard. We just need a few more of the Regs over here and it will all be good. Pozz is holding out for some reason.