• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not one TD scored at the Wisconsin spring game

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less about football prior to the 1970 NFL merge seeing as the sport changed entirely on how it was played. Hang onto those cobwebbed trophies Green Bay won against teams that don't even exist anymore.

Of course not, your team was mired in 30 years of SHIT during that period. If they'd have won a championship or two, you'd never stop blabbing about it. Let's just "adjust" the stats and start in 1980, right? (hint: the Niners won their first-ever Super Bowl in 1981, you're a bit cloudy on "your team's" history so I thought I'd include this morsel in case it zoomed over your fat head yet again)

What a fucking clown you are :lol::lol:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just glad to see that you B1G peeps can now see how big of jerkoffs NU fans can be........

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, Nebraska is a blue blood football program that is currently stuck in mediocrity because we handled a coaching situation poorly years back. This isn't a permanent placement however and Nebraska will eventually return to prominence in time. You only have to look around at other storied programs of the past to see them all have a drought before rising again, some take more times than others depending on the situation.

Now if you want to talk about a middle of the road football program...

Wisconsin Badgers
0 National Championships
14 Conference Championships
3 Rose Bowl Wins (I only bring this up because you badger fans care so much about the pathetic Rose Bowl)
25 Bowl Game Appearances 11-14 in those games

Now lets look at the program you called 'middle of the road'

Nebraska Cornhuskers
5 National Championships (More NC's than your fucking Rose Bowl Wins LOL)
46 Conference Championships (Yes, this is almost roughly 4x the amount Wisconsin has)
50 Bowl Game Appearances 25-25 in those games

You brought up "BCS Bowl Games"

Out of Nebraska's 50 Bowl Appearances, 29 of them were in the modern day BCS Bowls of Orange/Fiesta/Sugar/Rose.

Wisconsin's a fucking piece of shit program when you compare the two, do you really want to go down this path?

If Wisconsin is such a piece of shit, why do you care? Just wondering. Why acknowledge the piece of shit program? You're a high and mighty fucking Nebraska fan, and yet you're concerning yourself with the lowly peasants of UW? Just wondering about the psychology of this.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not, your team was mired in 30 years of SHIT during that period. If they'd have won a championship or two, you'd never stop blabbing about it. Let's just "adjust" the stats and start in 1980, right? (hint: the Niners won their first-ever Super Bowl in 1981, you're a bit cloudy on "your team's" history so I thought I'd include this morsel in case it zoomed over your fat head yet again)

What a fucking clown you are :lol::lol:

Your attempt at insulting my intelligence is cute. You ignore any logical modern era argument and yet you try to throw the very same card back in my face.:wtf2: I don't even know what you're trying to get at, yes the franchise was established in 1946 but they weren't part of the NFL until 1950. The AAFL was a rip off league, much like the many leagues that cropped out early in MLB. Yet the NFL consisted of 10-12 teams in which my local YMCA could probably compete against. Please tell me more about Green Bay playing the Evansville Crimson Giants. Get the fuck out of here fag.:laugh3:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, what's really pathetic are dumbfuck NU fans ridiculing Wiscy for hanging a banner from a BCS bowl they played in when we all know NU's has been program will never sniff a BCS bowl or another national championship, at least until the B1G allows NU to offer scholarships to dumb fuck illiterate partial qualifiers again, which made their program relevant way back in the day. For the record, that asterisk was added by a member of the Austin American Statesman media if I'm not mistaken and was taken down by Mack Brown. We then went on to win the Fiesta Bowl that year.

University of Texas graduate Vince Young agrees with this post.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas is a fantastic school.

However, they feel the need to belittle Nebraska and the old Prop 48 rule. It was such a hazard, that they felt the need to cut it from the Big 12. It was a huge issue for Texas even though it was a rule that existed in the old SWC.

We now see Texan's take pride in removing partial qualifiers from the Big 12. Pride leading into suggestions that it brought down Nebraska and our 'dirty' culture in allowing Prop 48 and partial qualifier players on our football team.

So..., Texas feels some pride in taking down Nebraska and our run to the extent that they claim some kind of superiority in their insistence that Prop 48 and partial qualifiers not be allowed.

And....., then, Vince Young wins them a National Title in 2005. A guy that can't spell cat if you spotted him the c and the a.

Fitting.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan leaf is worth a fuck ton more than Vince Young

LMFAOOO.JPG

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your attempt at insulting my intelligence is cute. You ignore any logical modern era argument and yet you try to throw the very same card back in my face.:wtf2: I don't even know what you're trying to get at, yes the franchise was established in 1946 but they weren't part of the NFL until 1950. The AAFL was a rip off league, much like the many leagues that cropped out early in MLB. Yet the NFL consisted of 10-12 teams in which my local YMCA could probably compete against. Please tell me more about Green Bay playing the Evansville Crimson Giants. Get the fuck out of here fag.:laugh3:

Well, everyone can tell that you clearly lost this argument. Outside of just over a decade of lucky bounces (landing Walsh, Rice and Montana), your 60 years-in-the-NFL team has ZERO championships. The Packers have won consistantly over the decades, including 5 in the 60s (first 2 Super Bowls), one in the 90s and one in the 10s. Just throwing out "ancient" history and their 8 NFL championships, that still leaves 7 (4 Super Bowls) and the recent 13-1 run vs the Niners outside the last 2 years. Enjoy the majority of your top players going to jail on bomb/r*pe charges, the current short run will include a single Super Bowl appearance with no rings before the team inevitably drives itself off the cliff.

Packers > Niners to everyone except you. Just do a random search:

Packers #1: A CHFF epic: all-time franchise rankings
Packers #1: Sporting Maniac Ranking the Top NFL Franchises - Sporting Maniac
Ahead of the Niners: Top Ten NFL Franchises - TheTopTens.com

Every single ranking I saw had the Packers in front of the Niners. So....to address your original post, we are enjoying beating the shit out of your college football team and have been around long enough as NFL fans to understand your adopted pro team had a bit of a 2 year run erasing the Packers previous domination, and realize that it'll flip around soon enough, especially with the best QB in the league and yours facing prison time for r*pe. Not to mention the biggest asshole coach in all of American pro sports. Karma, motherfucker. Your team hasn't won shit in DECADES. Go back in your hole, ya stupid fuck!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: at your complete and utter idiocy

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, everyone can tell that you clearly lost this argument. Outside of just over a decade of lucky bounces (landing Walsh, Rice and Montana), your 60 years-in-the-NFL team has ZERO championships. The Packers have won consistantly over the decades, including 5 in the 60s (first 2 Super Bowls), one in the 90s and one in the 10s. Just throwing out "ancient" history and their 8 NFL championships, that still leaves 7 (4 Super Bowls) and the recent 13-1 run vs the Niners outside the last 2 years. Enjoy the majority of your top players going to jail on bomb/r*pe charges, the current short run will include a single Super Bowl appearance with no rings before the team inevitably drives itself off the cliff.

Packers > Niners to everyone except you. Just do a random search:

Packers #1: A CHFF epic: all-time franchise rankings
Packers #1: Sporting Maniac Ranking the Top NFL Franchises - Sporting Maniac
Ahead of the Niners: Top Ten NFL Franchises - TheTopTens.com

Every single ranking I saw had the Packers in front of the Niners. So....to address your original post, we are enjoying beating the shit out of your college football team and have been around long enough as NFL fans to understand your adopted pro team had a bit of a 2 year run erasing the Packers previous domination, and realize that it'll flip around soon enough, especially with the best QB in the league and yours facing prison time for r*pe. Not to mention the biggest asshole coach in all of American pro sports. Karma, motherfucker. Your team hasn't won shit in DECADES. Go back in your hole, ya stupid fuck!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: at your complete and utter idiocy

Rodgers isn't the best QB in the league, Manning is. Do you want to go this route?:noidea:

Also I couldn't care less about Kaep, he's an average QB and nothing more. Harbaugh is why the niners have improved vastly. There are plenty of off season things that have happened to the niners that I am not to fond of this off season (Gabbert/Martin signing, Harbaugh to Browns drama etc) but to say that they're going to collapse and Green Bay is going to rise past them is comical at best. Green Bay plays in a shit division and struggles to make the playoffs with or without Rodgers. The links you posted are blogs and opinion based articles that I also don't care about. Hang onto your dusty irrelevant trophies. The sad part is your grandpa was probably the one to witness Green Bay's glory years of beating Evansville back in the 20's, and you're holding onto it like it's something you've witnessed and been a part of.:lol:

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw Moab, I've witnessed 3 NC's in my lifetime. Which is how many Rose Bowl's Wisconsin has won in their programs history. Win some, lose some. 1-2 so far, 4-4 all time.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw Moab, I've witnessed 3 NC's in my lifetime. Which is how many Rose Bowl's Wisconsin has won in their programs history. Win some, lose some. 1-2 so far, 4-4 all time.

That's fine and all, but can you explain to me why somebody would think it's a good idea to post this thread? Does UW really consume their thoughts? I they still butt hurt over a game that happened 18 months ago?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1

and why the obsession with Wisconsin??

Actually, I think that is the question here. Could say the same about the obsession with Texas. I just don't get it. I have not got it, and still don't get it.

So, Nebraska won their championships in the 90s; Texas won theirs in the sixties and 1970. Then one in the 2000's. So, five to four. :noidea:

Not sure what Wisconsin's record is in national championships, but they have beat Nebraska pretty solidly in what, 2 out of 3 games? Texas beat Neb, in tight games mostly, what, 9 out of 10 or something like that?

I just don't understand, I guess Wisconsin is going to be the 'hated' rival in the B1G?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas is a fantastic school.

However, they feel the need to belittle Nebraska and the old Prop 48 rule. It was such a hazard, that they felt the need to cut it from the Big 12. It was a huge issue for Texas even though it was a rule that existed in the old SWC.

We now see Texan's take pride in removing partial qualifiers from the Big 12. Pride leading into suggestions that it brought down Nebraska and our 'dirty' culture in allowing Prop 48 and partial qualifier players on our football team.

So..., Texas feels some pride in taking down Nebraska and our run to the extent that they claim some kind of superiority in their insistence that Prop 48 and partial qualifiers not be allowed.

And....., then, Vince Young wins them a National Title in 2005. A guy that can't spell cat if you spotted him the c and the a.

Fitting.

It is kind of the definition of irony, aint it?

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wisconsin and Nebraska will become rivals soon enough, give or take 2-3 more years now that they're in the same division.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I think that is the question here. Could say the same about the obsession with Texas. I just don't get it. I have not got it, and still don't get it.

So, Nebraska won their championships in the 90s; Texas won theirs in the sixties and 1970. Then one in the 2000's. So, five to four. :noidea:

Not sure what Wisconsin's record is in national championships, but they have beat Nebraska pretty solidly in what, 2 out of 3 games? Texas beat Neb, in tight games mostly, what, 9 out of 10 or something like that?

I just don't understand, I guess Wisconsin is going to be the 'hated' rival in the B1G?
I don't get it either. I like both Texas and Wiscy. I like playing both those programs. But I want to beat you as well. "Rivalries" need to be held up on both sides. We didn't hold our end vs Texas (although a lot of those games were very close and competitive) and the modern Wiscy results are lopsided so far. :noidea::suds:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it either. I like both Texas and Wiscy. I like playing both those programs. But I want to beat you as well. "Rivalries" need to be held up on both sides. We didn't hold our end vs Texas (although a lot of those games were very close and competitive) and the modern Wiscy results are lopsided so far. :noidea::suds:

Absolutely! Nothing wrong with ribbing your opponents.

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay plays in a shit division and struggles to make the playoffs with or without Rodgers.

NFC West was considered hands-down the WORST division in football for years until the last two. The Packers won the Super Bowl 4 seasons ago (beating division rival the Bears in the NFC Championship game) and have taken the division ever since, with or without Rodgers, including a 15-1 season where they clinched with a bunch of games left. What the fuck are you talking about? God you're thick. You don't even follow the NFL, do you? Dumbest c.u.n.t. on the SportsHoopla boards by a landslide! Can't wait to watch the Badgers piss in your face AGAIN.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator: