• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not a very important trade offer...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I wake up to a bunch of notifications on my phone, like I normally do, and there is a trade offer, which I immediately decline because I think it is absurd. The conversation continued about an IR move and blah blah blah, but I went back and read the offer again and it looks like in my morning haze, I misread the offer. I still don't like it, but is it worth countering, maybe?

PPR, bonus points for long TDs. Start 2/2 and a flex.

Me

QB - Brees, Wentz
RB - Bell, Conner, Ingram, Collins
WR - OBJ, Hill, Corey Davis, Baldwin, Courtland Sutton
TE - Burton

Him

QB - Goff
RB - Fournette, Kamara, David Johnson, Jalen Richard
WR - Keenan Allen, Golladay, John Brown, Manny Sanders, MVS
TE - Kittle, Ricky Ticky-Tavi-Seals-Jones

I thought the offer was Conner and OBJ for Fournette and Sanders, but after further review, it looks like it was COLLINS and OBJ for Fournette and Sanders. Should I switch it up and offer my two for DJ and Allen? Doubt he goes for it, but should I? Maybe DJ and Golladay? I'm leaning heavily towards not even bothering and continuing to shop Bell (this other slack ass owner is interested, but never really wants to discuss it).

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I wake up to a bunch of notifications on my phone, like I normally do, and there is a trade offer, which I immediately decline because I think it is absurd. The conversation continued about an IR move and blah blah blah, but I went back and read the offer again and it looks like in my morning haze, I misread the offer. I still don't like it, but is it worth countering, maybe?

Me

QB - Brees, Wentz
TE - Burton

Him

QB - Goff

I thought the offer was Conner and OBJ for Fournette and Sanders, but after further review, it looks like it was COLLINS and OBJ for Fournette and Sanders. Should I switch it up and offer my two for DJ and Allen? Doubt he goes for it, but should I? Maybe DJ and Golladay? I'm leaning heavily towards not even bothering and continuing to shop Bell (this other slack ass owner is interested, but never really wants to discuss it).

keeper league?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collins/OBJ/Burton for Fournette or DJ/pick your WR/Kittle?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me

QB - Brees, Wentz
TE - Burton

Him

QB - Goff

Bell isn’t playing this year, so how are you shopping him? Is it a keeper league?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keeper league?
Sorry, yes. We ultimately keep 2 offensive players. No restrictions or draft pick compensations.

I am at 6-4 and have a legit shot to make a run. He is in my division at 7-3 and also has a legit shot to make a run. Tiebreaker is all-play record, where I currently have a 2 game lead on him, which means absolutely nothing at the moment with so many games left. 2nd tiebreaker is total points, where he has me by about 90, which means not much more at the moment with so many games left and a league average of around 185

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collins/OBJ/Burton for Fournette or DJ/pick your WR/Kittle?
Not bad... my preference would probably be DJ and Allen. I doubt he comes off of Kamara. Not sure Kamara would be the ideal target anyway with the chance of sitting late in the season.

Our championship is in week 17, so that has to factor into this as well. A big reason I'd rather not trade OBJ, since he should be playing no matter what, outside of the dreaded "I" word.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad... my preference would probably be DJ and Allen. I doubt he comes off of Kamara. Not sure Kamara would be the ideal target anyway with the chance of sitting late in the season.

Our championship is in week 17, so that has to factor into this as well. A big reason I'd rather not trade OBJ, since he should be playing no matter what, outside of the dreaded "I" word.
yep u got it