• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 4th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost feel like we need to wait until after the real draft until we vote so we can see where the real NFL teams draft these guys.

That would have done wonders for my voting last year.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost feel like we need to wait until after the real draft until we vote so we can see where the real NFL teams draft these guys.

Not a bad idea really but i'm convinced some of our mock drafters are better than some of the actually people that will be drafting for their teams but that is something we can come back to and discuss after the draft.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WASHINGTON REDSKINS 2017 NFL DRAFT

Team Needs: RB, 3-4DE, NT, C, ILB, WR, S, G

1) Christian McCaffrey – RB

McCaffrey could be the best route-runner in the draft, including all of the wide receiver prospects. His versatility is a huge assist to the Skins who lost DeSean Jackson & Pierre Garcon.

2) Chris Wormley – DE

Redskins defense has been horrible past few years. Last year 24th against the run & 25th against the pass then they lose several defensive players. Wormley best fit in the NFL might come as a 3-4 defensive end, but he also is versatile where he could be a base end in a 4-3 defense who also plays defensive tackle.

3) Jaleel Johnson – NT

Skins needed a player who can play along the D-Line especially at NT. Johnson has the skill set to be a difference-maker at the point of attack. He is strong enough to shed blocks, yet has the speed to close on the quarterback.

4) Jarron Jones – NT

Taking another DT wasn’t a priority but I felt Jones was BPA. Having 2 versatile DT’s can allow the Skins to rotate players in the 3-4 or play Johnson & Jones together during their 4-3 base. Jones is a disruptive defender who makes plays in the backfield in the ground game as well as puts heat on the quarterback. He has versatile size for a 3-4 or 4-3 defense.

5) Jon Toth – C/G

Toth ranked the 2nd best center according to Walter Football. Redskins current center Spencer Long is really a guard. Replacing Long or getting great depth at center to anchor the Skins offense helps a ton.

6) Kareem Are – G Florida St.

Redskins LG Lauvao needs to go. Picking up Kareem Are in the 6th rd was a steal for us. The 6’6 334LB missed the first two games of the 2016 season. Florida State really missed him as his backup struggled. Dalvin Cook was contained in those games, and Cook was much better after Are returned to the field. Are is a power blocker at the point of attack. He should improve his pass protection, but he has upside for the NFL

6) Johnathan ‘Rudy’ Ford – S Auburn

The 5’11 205LB Safety ran a 4.34 40yd at his Pro Day. He was a solid defender for Auburn who can contribute in pass coverage and run defense which the Skins desperately need in their weak secondary. DeAngelo Hall and DJ Swearinger both the safeties most likely will be gone next year and Skins need someone to replace them.

7) Jalen Robinette – WR Air Force

Losing 2- 1,000 yd receivers during free agency sucked. Finding a tall 6’3 220LB receiver in Robinette softens the blow a bit. Robinette flashed as a senior for the Air Force with 35 receptions for 959 yards with six touchdowns. He has a nice combination of size and quickness.

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 5’11 205LB Safety ran a 3.34 40yd at his Pro Day. He was a solid defender for Auburn who can contribute in pass coverage and run defense which the Skins desperately need in their weak secondary. DeAngelo Hall and DJ Swearinger both the safeties most likely will be gone next year and Skins need someone to replace them.

Holy shit that's gotta be some kind of record or something!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think you are going to see a lot of these late round WRs make rosters with a couple of boom/bust guys making it big.

I must admit going into this I thought someone like Stacy Coley would've gone rd5 and not rd7.

I felt the same about Golladay, who almost went undrafted. I was tempted to draft a 3rd receiving option just because he was still out there...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is just a weird WR class. Theres a ton of guys that you could like for a bunch of different reasons. I think KD Cannon went way later than he shouldve too but some of them just had to fall.
I agree its definitely a strange class for WR's. Outside a few WR's in this draft. The WR class seems to be geared towards team need. Theres an odd differential between size,speed and production.Surprisingly theres still some great receivers on the board.That would have gone drafted in previous years. I came close to grabbing another in the 7th. But I was looking slot wr.Im not a fan of roberts.And think I got my guy in westbrook.Couldnt pass on Conner at RB with Lynch still unsigned. If i didnt want a cover safety with size and skill to compliment Jackson. Or DT help inside with Stevie T.And Cox who I think has the skill set transition inside to DT and I like the blood lines. I was close to grabbing another WR or a TE, Both spots are deep with different skill sets. Underrated free agents will be extremely interesting this year imo

@cdumler7 I like the Grover Stewart pick.He's a big boy with upside.High ceiling in the right system.In the Broncos system I could see him prospering.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 5’11 205LB Safety ran a 4.34 40yd at his Pro Day. He was a solid defender for Auburn who can contribute in pass coverage and run defense which the Skins desperately need in their weak secondary. DeAngelo Hall and DJ Swearinger both the safeties most likely will be gone next year and Skins need someone to replace them.

Holy shit that's gotta be some kind of record or something!

And his nickname was Rudy. Since we are saying the obvious.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe Saints have bolstered their draft class by coming to terms with FA rookie TE Mo Alie-Cox From VCU.

Back in December 2011, I predicted Mo Alie Cox would be the next great basketball player to stud TE in the mold of Antonio Gates and Jimmy Graham. I watched him play basketball 2 days
In a row at an exposure event against elite competition.

His speed and agility were extremely impressive, but he has the best hands I have ever seen on a human. Over a 2 day span, he made at least 30 deflections on defense and if there was ever a 50-50 ball (or 25-75 for that matter) he came down with it, regardless of how much bigger his opponent was.

He lacks skill and size to be more than a good college basketball player, but I am telling you. This dude will be a beast in the NFL once he learns the game. It will take some time, but The Colts just landed a future game changer.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe Saints have bolstered their draft class by coming to terms with FA rookie TE Mo Alie-Cox From VCU.

Back in December 2011, I predicted Mo Alie Cox would be the next great basketball player to stud TE in the mold of Antonio Gates and Jimmy Graham. I watched him play basketball 2 days
In a row at an exposure event against elite competition.

His speed and agility were extremely impressive, but he has the best hands I have ever seen on a human. Over a 2 day span, he made at least 30 deflections on defense and if there was ever a 50-50 ball (or 25-75 for that matter) he came down with it, regardless of how much bigger his opponent was.

He lacks skill and size to be more than a good college basketball player, but I am telling you. This dude will be a beast in the NFL once he learns the game. It will take some time, but The Colts just landed a future game changer.

I tight end that likes Cox

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tight end that likes Cox

Umm, what?

I would imagine you will change the I to an A but geez thats not what your first instinct was...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Los Angeles Chargers: @wlk3 - X
Oakland Raiders: @TheRobotDevil - X
Kansas City Chiefs: @Clayton - X
Denver Broncos: @cdumler7 - X
Tennessee Titans: @femurov
Jacksonville Jaguars: @VFL1995 - X
Indianapolis Colts: Nos - X
Houston Texans: @There is A Moose at 3rd
Cleveland Browns: @Shanemansj13 - X
Baltimore Ravens: @broncosmitty
Pittsburgh Steelers: @ATL96Steeler - X
Cincinnati Bengals: @Tubbs1518
Buffalo Bills: @shopson67 - X
Miami Dolphins: @FlyerFinFan
New York Jets: @MilkSpiller22
New England Patriots: @mr.hockey4242
San Francisco 49ers: @purguy12
Los Angeles Rams: @SJ76
Seattle Seahawks: @blstoker - X
Arizona Cardinals: @Ellis269 - X
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: @JuiceTheGator - X
Atlanta Falcons: @HaroldSeattle - X
New Orleans Saints: @tlance
Carolina Panthers: @ehb5 - X
Chicago Bears: @beardown07 - X
Detroit Lions: @Mebert - X
Green Bay Packers: @Pack 500
Minnesota Vikings: @jeffro151 - X
Dallas Cowboys: @UK Cowboy - X
New York Giants: @fullxtension
Philadelphia Eagles: @mcnabb7542 - X
Washington Redskins: @Ritzarmy - X

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, what?

I would imagine you will change the I to an A but geez thats not what your first instinct was...

No I'll leave it for you.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland Raiders 2017 NFL Draft

Team needs: CB,LB,DE,DT,WR,TE ,Pot,Bail Money

1) Adoree Jackson - CB/KR

2) Zach Cunningham - ILB

3) Dede Westbrook - WR

4) Avery Moss - DE

College Highlights: Avery Moss, DE, Youngstown State

5) Devonte Fields - DE

6) James Conner - RB

7) Tedrick Thompson - FS

https://youtu.be/VnDz9jW_qWk

8) Stevie Tu'iklovatu - DT

https://youtu.be/RR7knqc2u6M

9) Bryan Cox Jr - DE

https://youtu.be/XHP9M9OtK1Q

I would be happy if this was the raiders draft. No 3:34 40s tho @Ritzarmy :dhd:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is just a weird WR class. Theres a ton of guys that you could like for a bunch of different reasons. I think KD Cannon went way later than he shouldve too but some of them just had to fall.
Yep Cannon was a freaking steal

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may make more sense @Nosferatu wait until after the draft to see where our guys actually went. I guess we can do before and after no biggy...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if all of these offensive skill players fell, does that mean we all reached on defensive players?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland Raiders 2017 NFL Draft

Team needs: CB,LB,DE,DT,WR,TE ,Pot,Bail Money

1) Adoree Jackson - CB/KR

2) Zach Cunningham - ILB

3) Dede Westbrook - WR

4) Avery Moss - DE

College Highlights: Avery Moss, DE, Youngstown State

5) Devonte Fields - DE

6) James Conner - RB

7) Tedrick Thompson - FS

https://youtu.be/VnDz9jW_qWk

8) Stevie Tu'iklovatu - DT

https://youtu.be/RR7knqc2u6M

9) Bryan Cox Jr - DE

https://youtu.be/XHP9M9OtK1Q

I would be happy if this was the raiders draft. No 3:34 40s tho @Ritzarmy :dhd:

3.34 is flying he shaved 1sec off his time from Pro Day till when I drafted him. :yes:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thrilled with who I got for the Vikings.
Kamara is a top 5 RB for this class.
Moton is a top 5 OT for this class.
Bisnowaty was all ACC fir 3 straight years.
Etta-Tawo had a huge 2016 season stats wise and looks to be a late bloomer.