• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No wonder Arian Foster's back is tweaked

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when these Ho's say, "I didn't know he was married".
Here is the deal, freeze your sperm and get fixed. End of problem.
Reminds me of that parade of ho's who slept with Tiger. Asking him for money.

Men are stupid and the system is stacked against them.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid is fucked. Not only will he have no one raising him, but he won't see shit of that money.

Being a whore is not a reason to have a court-ordered lifestyle upgrade. It doesn't matter who pays for it.

Also for the record, you don't know that he didn't wear a condom. It is far too common practice for sluts like this to deliberately break and ruin condoms for a payday.

Dude, please tell us what happened to you. Bad break up ..messy divorce.?? What was it?

Whatever it was ...she still has you this angry and she is still winning.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster is a major jerk , so it couldn't have happened to a more deserving self centered bozo....
I don't feel sorry for a millionaire that is nothing more than a football player and thinks he is bigger than the law.....Welcome to Mike Tyson's world, dummy !!!!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am simply speaking reality. This woman is nothing more than a con artist who is going to get court ordered extortion payments. The system is all kinds of fucked up when it is profitable to bring a baby you don't give a shit about into the world. It's no different than when welfare does the same thing. It is broken, and broken badly.

When you make it profitable to have unwanted babies, you increase all kinds of damaging aspects of society.

I don't have to have been directly personally affected by it to see how damaging it is.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then what do you do?

The court looks at it the same way I do: That every child fathered by Foster is entitled to the same standard of living.

Towards that end, the child should live in a nice house, get great health care, head to upscale schools (the same as Foster's other kids), etc.

He should also have money set aside by Foster - untouchable by mom - into a trust fund for college later in life.

In order to do this, mom gets a bump in living as well. She'll live in a nicer home, eat better food, etc since she's taking care of him. If you want her to keep working, OK - then he has to pay for daycare.

Fair enough, and I agree with most of your points here, even the bump for her...the point remains...the woman should not go from the poor house to the penthouse because she slept with a rich guy and got pregnant...in ATL you can buy a nice home for a $250k (roughly $1300 pr mo in this market), private school, $600 per mo, food, clothes, insurance, etc. That doesn't add up to any near $125k per mo (30% of $5mil /12).

If the courts were more reasonable, or realistic...I think the chances of the player actually fulfilling the obligation should up...as it now...these players that were so stupid, all wise up somehow...when Foster's playing days are over, he will claim to be broke, go bankrupt and the child ends up with nothing after a while.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, and I agree with most of your points here, even the bump for her...the point remains...the woman should not go from the poor house to the penthouse because she slept with a rich guy and got pregnant...in ATL you can buy a nice home for a $250k (roughly $1300 pr mo in this market), private school, $600 per mo, food, clothes, insurance, etc. That doesn't add up to any near $125k per mo (30% of $5mil /12).

If the courts were more reasonable, or realistic...I think the chances of the player actually fulfilling the obligation should up...as it now...these players that were so stupid, all wise up somehow...when Foster's playing days are over, he will claim to be broke, go bankrupt and the child ends up with nothing after a while.

I agree that she shouldn't go to the penthouse, but should get an upgrade to upscale. Not the same level as Arian and his wife are living in, but maybe a step down or so from that.

The nice home you were talking about sounds about right as does the rest. The money left over can be put into a college fund for the kid, and/or medical expenses.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What price do you put on visitation? I know that most cases award more money when there's less physical custody, but in reality, isn't that what should really matter? He can throw all the money he wants at that kid & its mother, but if he's not gonna be a father to the child, it's pointless. And sad. What a fucked up world.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster is a major jerk , so it couldn't have happened to a more deserving self centered bozo....
I don't feel sorry for a millionaire that is nothing more than a football player and thinks he is bigger than the law.....Welcome to Mike Tyson's world, dummy !!!!

I don't think anyone in here is sobbing for Foster...I know the thread is about him, but man, this is so much bigger than Foster, think about the whole picture.

Bottomline if you have a lot of money and have a child out of wedlock, the courts will try to wring you dry...they're trying to be the moral authority and it's wrong imo.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
foster should be required to pay for an "average lifestyle" 50-60K a year.

any contribution he is forced to give beyond that should go to the child when he turns 18. the broad deserves 0% of that money.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
foster should be required to pay for an "average lifestyle" 50-60K a year.

any contribution he is forced to give beyond that should go to the child when he turns 18. the broad deserves 0% of that money.

Again, the courts view it as ALL children produced by Foster are entitled to the same lifestyle - not just the ones he produced with his wife.

And they're right.

The kids he had with his wife will have a college fund, and the best schools and live in great neighborhoods, etc. Why shouldn't this other kid get the same? Foster HAS the money.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, the courts view it as ALL children produced by Foster are entitled to the same lifestyle - not just the ones he produced with his wife.

And they're right.

The kids he had with his wife will have a college fund, and the best schools and live in great neighborhoods, etc. Why shouldn't this other kid get the same? Foster HAS the money.

the kid should. the mother shouldn't.

the kid isn't going to see any of that money. the bimbo is just gonna waste it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is that guys (especially married guys with loads of money...) should realise that and wear condoms.

And if he did and she sabatoged it?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is that guys (especially married guys with loads of money...) should realise that and wear condoms.

:agree: Saying the system is rigged is a whole another topic, best suited for the political board. The court system is what it is and anybody with money ( even if they are single) should act accordingly.

Young and dumb, don't you think?

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the kid should. the mother shouldn't.

the kid isn't going to see any of that money. the bimbo is just gonna waste it.

So we should just start cutting checks to the baby?

Just give him the money and he can take care of his own expenses?

The only option here is to give the money to the mother and she has to decide what to do with it. There's literally no way to help the child without helping the mother as well since she's the caregiver.

As for wasting it...

Define, 'wasting'.

If she buys a nice house to live in, is that wasting it? If she pays for private schools is that wasting it? If she tries to give him the same life as Foster's other kids, is that wasting it?

What, exactly, do you call 'wasting it'?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spending 95% of it on clothes and jewelry for herself, which is already guaranteed beyond any doubt whatsoever to happen.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spending 95% of it on clothes and jewelry for herself, which is already guaranteed beyond any doubt whatsoever to happen.

You make a lot judgements of a very young girl or women if you wish. Try to be a bit less judgement of those you don't know.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to her in the article. There is no shot she has decent intentions.

My statements aren't based just on the situation she's in. They're based on everything she said and how she portrayed herself as well. This is a money grab.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We get it. She's a horrible person. But Foster banged this horrible person for a year. She's a hustler, but he's a sucker. And I have no sympathy for suckers. He knew the risks (money, family) but he liked that thing she does with her tongue.

Is the system broken? For sure. But no more broken than Foster's judgement.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to her in the article. There is no shot she has decent intentions.

My statements aren't based just on the situation she's in. They're based on everything she said and how she portrayed herself as well. This is a money grab.

It is a money grab. That Foster went out of his way to invite.