• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No wonder Arian Foster's back is tweaked

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A University of Houston senior claims she is pregnant with Texans star running back Arian Foster's son and that the football player has been pressuring her to get an abortion.

Brittany Norwood, 20, says she started dating Foster about a year ago and fell in love with him without ever knowing he had a wife and kids.

Now Norwood is suing Foster for child support, a restraining order and damages due to the emotional distress he has caused her.

When she got pregnant, she says Foster and members of his family started harassing her about an abortion.

'He’s like, "You can’t have this, you can’t have this kid, like, we cannot bring a child into this, like, think about my kids,"' Norwood told KHOU.

Foster also pushed the abortion issue in a series of text messages.

'You just can’t bring a life into this world under these circumstances. It’s not fair to anyone. It’s not just about you,' one message read, according to Norwood.

Even Foster's brother Abdul appealed to her to end the pregnancy.

'He’s like, "You know, if you loved Arian at all you would have an abortion because this child is going to ruin everything,"' Norwood said. '"Like, our whole family will never accept this child."'

Norwood says that Foster has refused to help her with medical bills, forcing her to to go on medicaid despite his 'vast financial resources'.

In the recently filed lawsuit, Norwood wants Foster to submit to DNA testing to prove his paternity so he can pay child support.

Norwood is seeking damages because his behavior pushing for an abortion caused her to 'suffer severe emotional distress'. She also wants a restraining order against Foster.

In response to the lawsuit, Foster filed for a gag order to be placed on Norwood who he says is planning to star in a reality show about being pregnant with his child.

On Tuesday, a judge signed an order forbidding either party from harassing each other but would not OK the gag order.

Despite the counter gag-order, Foster has remained mum on the issue and his attorney has refused to comment.

When local reporters showed up at his home yesterday, he yelled at them to get off his property.

arian-foster-Romina-Reinhart.jpg

'I'll talk to y'all when I feel it's right and it's not right man,' he told Fox 26.

Norwood was approximately 17 weeks pregnant when she filed the suit and her son is due in June.

'It's hard going to ultra-sounds and not having somebody there with you,' she said. 'I want him to love my son the way I do.'

Last edited by a moderator:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A University of Houston senior claims she is pregnant with Texans star running back Arian Foster's son and that the football player has been pressuring her to get an abortion.

Brittany Norwood, 20, says she started dating Foster about a year ago and fell in love with him without ever knowing he had a wife and kids.

Now Norwood is suing Foster for child support, a restraining order and damages due to the emotional distress he has caused her.

When she got pregnant, she says Foster and members of his family started harassing her about an abortion.

'He’s like, "You can’t have this, you can’t have this kid, like, we cannot bring a child into this, like, think about my kids,"' Norwood told KHOU.

Foster also pushed the abortion issue in a series of text messages.

'You just can’t bring a life into this world under these circumstances. It’s not fair to anyone. It’s not just about you,' one message read, according to Norwood.

Even Foster's brother Abdul appealed to her to end the pregnancy.

'He’s like, "You know, if you loved Arian at all you would have an abortion because this child is going to ruin everything,"' Norwood said. '"Like, our whole family will never accept this child."'

Norwood says that Foster has refused to help her with medical bills, forcing her to to go on medicaid despite his 'vast financial resources'.

In the recently filed lawsuit, Norwood wants Foster to submit to DNA testing to prove his paternity so he can pay child support.

Norwood is seeking damages because his behavior pushing for an abortion caused her to 'suffer severe emotional distress'. She also wants a restraining order against Foster.

In response to the lawsuit, Foster filed for a gag order to be placed on Norwood who he says is planning to star in a reality show about being pregnant with his child.

On Tuesday, a judge signed an order forbidding either party from harassing each other but would not OK the gag order.

Despite the counter gag-order, Foster has remained mum on the issue and his attorney has refused to comment.

When local reporters showed up at his home yesterday, he yelled at them to get off his property.

arian-foster-Romina-Reinhart.jpg

'I'll talk to y'all when I feel it's right and it's not right man,' he told Fox 26.

Norwood was approximately 17 weeks pregnant when she filed the suit and her son is due in June.

'It's hard going to ultra-sounds and not having somebody there with you,' she said. 'I want him to love my son the way I do.'

First, if I were going to start to date a celebrity I'd google him. That would tell me if he was married. Yes?

Second, if Foster didn't want another kid he should have used a condom. Why do men REFUSE to use them and then whine that the woman got pregnant?

Third, it's her body and her choice. If she wants to have this child - and the truckload of child support that will go with it - then it's up to her, not him.

He shouldn't have cheated in the first place and should have used a condom.

His bad.

Make him pay.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Encouraging an abortion is not illegal, and terrible grounds for claiming pain and suffering. If the reality show thing is true, she shouldn't get child support.

It's still absurd to me how much control the female has in this situation. If she doesn't want the kid, it doesn't matter what the guy wants. If the guy doesn't want the kid, it doesn't matter what the guy wants. But the guy still has to pay, despite having no say in anything.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ her claiming that she didn't know about his family.

Really, both of them are pieces of shit.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof once again that "opportunity" does not change behavior.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I personally know a former pro football player and he told me some amazing stories of the groupies that are always around them.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally know a former pro football player and he told me some amazing stories of the groupies that are always around them.

Oh, I know. My brother is a bartender at a spot in LQA where a lot of Hawks go after games, there's always hot groupies around.

He still comes off like an asshole here for telling her to get an abortion because of the effect their child could have on his family life, maybe he should have thought about how important that was before. Same goes for her, and trying to play the babe in the woods routine about knowing that he has a family.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Encouraging an abortion is not illegal, and terrible grounds for claiming pain and suffering. If the reality show thing is true, she shouldn't get child support.

It's still absurd to me how much control the female has in this situation. If she doesn't want the kid, it doesn't matter what the guy wants. If the guy doesn't want the kid, it doesn't matter what the guy wants. But the guy still has to pay, despite having no say in anything.

Are you insane?

So because she is making money from the show she should pay all of the childs expenses? ...food, clothes, medical, schooling for the next 20 years??? ...not to mention having to actually raised the kid all by herself.

And what does Foster have to do??? Just cut a damn check ...."Oh the hardship!!!"

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She knew what she was doing. ''$$$$$$$$$'' she just has to play her cards right and she will get a shit ton of money.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I know. My brother is a bartender at a spot in LQA where a lot of Hawks go after games, there's always hot groupies around.

He still comes off like an asshole here for telling her to get an abortion because of the effect their child could have on his family life, maybe he should have thought about how important that was before. Same goes for her, and trying to play the babe in the woods routine about knowing that he has a family.

:agree::agree:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you insane?

So because she is making money from the show she should pay all of the childs expenses? ...food, clothes, medical, schooling for the next 20 years??? ...not to mention having to actually raised the kid all by herself.

And what does Foster have to do??? Just cut a damn check ...."Oh the hardship!!!"

I guarantee you this girl got pregnant on purpose, and she did it to make money. Fuck her.

The system is rigged to fuck over the guy.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee you this girl got pregnant on purpose, and she did it to make money. Fuck her.

The system is rigged to fuck over the guy.

Then fuck h for being stupid, falling for it and jeopardizing his family for some ass. Just because she's wrong, doesnt make him right. Why should she be the only one to pay consequences for her shitty choices?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The person that will get the worst end of this is the child. His mother is POSSIBLY a gold digging whore and the dad and his entire family might not even give him any attention.

That is not a healthy environment for a child.

We really should license lol

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then fuck h for being stupid, falling for it and jeopardizing his family for some ass. Just because she's wrong, doesnt make him right. Why should she be the only one to pay consequences for her shitty choices?

What consequences? If the show thing is real, she's benefitting from this already. For all you know she poked a hole in his condom or lied and said she was on birth control.

I'm not saying falling for her shit is something to be proud of, but she's basically a con artist, taking advantage of a broken legal system that is designed to fuck over the male.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that is actually her.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha

she got pregnant on purpose????? That is all on him.

If you don't want to feed, then don't plant the seed. Give her a pearl necklace with a matching set of earrings and no one is the wiser

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What consequences? If the show thing is real, she's benefitting from this already. For all you know she poked a hole in his condom or lied and said she was on birth control.

I'm not saying falling for her shit is something to be proud of, but she's basically a con artist, taking advantage of a broken legal system that is designed to fuck over the male.

Oh, so now were accusing her of poking holes in condoms? If he would have stayed true to his family and kept his dick in his pants, he wouldnt be in this situation. And because of that stupidity, he gets no pass. And according to claims, they were fucking for a while. Hell, while in Houston, where his family lives. So literally, while he should be spending time with his family, he's fucking this whore. What do you think, that he didnt realize that there are keep-a-****a-baby sluts out there? Please.