• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No wonder Arian Foster's back is tweaked

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is zero chance, based on the facts in the article, that I am not correct on this.

She is a gold digging whore who is having a baby to improve her own lifestyle. She is scum and doesn't deserve a penny or a child.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is zero chance, based on the facts in the article, that I am not correct on this.

She is a gold digging whore who is having a baby to improve her own lifestyle. She is scum and doesn't deserve a penny or a child.

And Foster most likely rawdogged for an extended period of time. In Houston, while his family was waiting at home.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he will have to deal with how that affects his family.

That doesn't mean the whore should be rewarded for being a whore.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he will have to deal with how that affects his family.

That doesn't mean the whore should be rewarded for being a whore.

Like I said before, if he agrees with you, he should fight for custody of the kid and have his loving wife raise the child.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee you this girl got pregnant on purpose, and she did it to make money. Fuck her.

The system is rigged to fuck over the guy.

No. The system is there for the child's protection.

They are both stupid, but the kid is innocent.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right? Even if it is true it doesn't clear him for his incredibly poor judgement.

Exactly some posters are to dumb or sexist to understand that.

I am not sure you have ever been correct. But let's play you stupid little game and see the world through your sexist eyes. Just answer some questions.

1. Do you think she raped him?

2. Do you think she forced him to have unprotected sex?

3. Do you think he and his family has the right to threaten her because she does not want to abort?

4. Do you think Foster should have no obligation to the baby because she chose to keep the kid?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that will be almost impossible to do. The court system is slanted 90 degrees in favor of the female.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that will be almost impossible to do. The court system is slanted 90 degrees in favor of the female.

Yep, and everyone has known that for years. Including Foster.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. The system is there for the child's protection.

They are both stupid, but the kid is innocent.

Except that even if it is obviously in the best interest of the child, the mother has an extreme advantage in custody disputes. The system also doesn't do a thing to ensure the money he will be forced to pay her doesn't get 95% on her jewelry and clothes and shit.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't keep assuming that every girl is just like the one who clearly screwed you up bad ..and now you hate all women because of it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one screwed me up, and I'm not judging all women.

A female, fucking a married celebrity, having his kid, then trying to claim pain and suffering over the mere mention of an abortion? There is no possibility she's not a whore.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A female, fucking a married celebrity, having his kid, then trying to claim pain and suffering over the mere mention of an abortion? There is no possibility she's not a whore.

Mere mention?

Oh, so now you know that someone just whispered the suggestion in to her ear?

And you keep bringing up that she's a whore like that matters. This dipshit was banging her for a while, he knew she was a whore but he liked that.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does matter. She should not get rewarded for being a whore. Period.

Our system is broken.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then dont fuck whores. Especially if you're worried your family and your money.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree that the system is broken. But Foster is not completely stupid, he has to know like the rest of us that its broken. Which makes his choice to fuck this woman time and time again even dumber. Especially if her intentions were so strong, how could he not see this apparent shadiness?

I kind of look at it like this...for young males, hot women are like crack.

We're essentially like dogs when it comes to an attractive woman and some brain cells go south of your navel if you will. I'm all for you live and you learn...but the price they have to pay, just makes it perpetual is my point.

The courts make it so...in the case of T.O., reportedly was paying $40k a month...initially he tried to honor it, but when the NFL paychecks stopped coming, the $40k a month didn't stop going out...wouldn't you claim to be broke too?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A blind man could see she's a ho. Didn't stop foster from rawdoging her for a year because he got his rocks off. In this situation I'm hitting the ref whistle and calling dumbfuck penalty on Foster and get ready to write some checks.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then dont fuck whores. Especially if you're worried your family and your money.

And he shouldn't have.

But the system shouldn't encourage her to be a whore.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does matter. She should not get rewarded for being a whore. Period.

Our system is broken.

Take away a whore's rights just because she is whore ...not that would be a broken system.