• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No wonder Arian Foster's back is tweaked

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say she did shit. I said it's a very real possibility. She undeniably is a gold digger who did her best to get pregnant. Should he have cheated? No. Should she profit off of him cheating? Absolutely not.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70show_RedForman.jpg

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say she did shit. I said it's a very real possibility. She undeniably is a gold digger who did her best to get pregnant. Should he have cheated? No. Should she profit off of him cheating? Absolutely not.

Did her best to get pregnant?

Lol. It seems that Foster did his best to get her prégnant too, by fucking her over and over.

Its also à "very real possibility" that he just went unwrapped.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, if I were going to start to date a celebrity I'd google him. That would tell me if he was married. Yes?

Second, if Foster didn't want another kid he should have used a condom. Why do men REFUSE to use them and then whine that the woman got pregnant?

Third, it's her body and her choice. If she wants to have this child - and the truckload of child support that will go with it - then it's up to her, not him.

He shouldn't have cheated in the first place and should have used a condom.

His bad.

Make him pay.

Absolutely!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did her best to get pregnant?

Lol. It seems that Foster did his best to get her prégnant too, by fucking her over and over.

Its also à "very real possibility" that he just went unwrapped.

Why should it be a profitable endeavor in any scenario to bring a child into the world to suffer?

This is a broken aspect of our society. You should not be rewarded for having a baby. Not by the government, not by anyone else.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should it be a profitable endeavor in any scenario to bring a child into the world to suffer?

This is a broken aspect of our society. You should not be rewarded for having a baby. Not by the government, not by anyone else.

Well then Foster should prove that she is an unfit mother and fight for full custody of his child.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree on the amounts that these athletes end up having pay...$30k-$40k a month T. Owens was ordered to pay...WTF does a child need with that kind of money?...imo they should pay $3k a month, and be forced to set up an education fund (baby momma can't touch it) that the child gets access to IF they go to college.

The way it is now...can you really blame these women? Have a kid by pro athlete and you're set for life basically...F that.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go rawdog in women, babies get made. It wasn't like this was some one night thing either. He was doing this plastic slag for a year as one of his side actions.

Dumbass.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is. But that doesn't change the fact that you are making it financially beneficial to have a child you don't give two shits about.

If he was broke she would have gotten the abortion. 0 doubt in my mind.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or Judges with some freakin common sense. The system encourages this shit.

I don't disagree that the system is broken. But Foster is not completely stupid, he has to know like the rest of us that its broken. Which makes his choice to fuck this woman time and time again even dumber. Especially if her intentions were so strong, how could he not see this apparent shadiness?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is. But that doesn't change the fact that you are making it financially beneficial to have a child you don't give two shits about.

If he was broke she would have gotten the abortion. 0 doubt in my mind.

If he was broke they likely wouldnt have gotten together in the first place

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you insane?

So because she is making money from the show she should pay all of the childs expenses? ...food, clothes, medical, schooling for the next 20 years??? ...not to mention having to actually raised the kid all by herself.

And what does Foster have to do??? Just cut a damn check ...."Oh the hardship!!!"

Agreed

I guarantee you this girl got pregnant on purpose, and she did it to make money. Fuck her.

The system is rigged to fuck over the guy.

Okay show me the proof Mr. Guarentee!!!!! Foster didn't have to tap it I doubt she force fucked an NFL player/ " Ohhhh you taking this pussy bitch and you riding bare back or I'll beat your ass " Pretty sure she didn't put him through that torment.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that is actually her.

Yep. Foster most likely knew that this is the kind of person she was. But he still banged her over and over, probably not even protecting himself every time. He's a dipshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He chose to have sex. She deliberately got pregnant, and is trying to milk every penny from him.

Not for the baby. For herself.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Foster most likely knew that this is the kind of person she was. But he still banged her over and over, probably not even protecting himself every time. He's a dipshit.

He prob paid for a lot of those surgical procedures she's sporting as well. You gonna cheat and got money, this is the price you pay. Better hope those 5 mil checks keep rolling in.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He chose to have sex. She deliberately got pregnant, and is trying to milk every penny from him.

He was duped like Robert Kraft! Duped again!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He prob paid for a lot of those surgical procedures she's sporting as well. You gonna cheat and got money, this is the price you pay. Better hope those 5 mil checks keep rolling in.

Exactly. That's why I dont feel bad for him one bit. Dont cheat on those that love and support you and you dont have to worry about people looking to take advantage of you.

Instead he hurt those that love him the most. There are consequences for being selfish and irresponsible.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah we've read the speculation show the proof or step off.