• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Whining

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets acknowledge the Cards are a very good team and not WHINER about the officiating. Only whiners complain about the officiating when they lose. Every game has questionable calls and those were not the difference. Seahawks got beat by a team that played better today.
They really need to man up and take individual responsibility for those stupid penalties.

The bright side, they can fix it and next week they will be really pissed. I like the Rams but not next week.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is whining about the officiating. Where did you see that?

The only true let down today was the offense, especially the OLine. With 4 INT's there's no way it should've been a loss.

Everything just happened to worked in favor of a loss today and I had that feeling midway through the second quarter.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anyone whining about the officiating but thanks for the heads up.

People are just frustrated by the poor performance this offense gave at home.

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense has been stuck in neutral for about 3 weeks. Even with all the picks we had in New York, we only scored one touchdown.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am frustrated also, I thought Wilson just had nothing today. Most of that goes to the Cards. I am as dissapointed in our offense as I am impressed with the Cards team. They played toe to toe all game long.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets acknowledge the Cards are a very good team and not WHINER about the officiating. Only whiners complain about the officiating when they lose. Every game has questionable calls and those were not the difference. Seahawks got beat by a team that played better today.
They really need to man up and take individual responsibility for those stupid penalties.

The bright side, they can fix it and next week they will be really pissed. I like the Rams but not next week.

Who are you again? :scratch:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me rephrase, I follow the Rams cause they are in our division and have been piling up draft picks thanks to Washington. If they ever figure out their QB situation than it will be a knock down drag out 4 team race in the NFC west.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me rephrase, I follow the Rams cause they are in our division and have been piling up draft picks thanks to Washington. If they ever figure out their QB situation than it will be a knock down drag out 4 team race in the NFC west.

That's for next season.

Next week is next week and both teams will play with what they have. And it's quite clear that the Seahawks are/should be the better team for next week.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey shit happens! I'd rather have them lose now than the Super Bowl.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one sided piss poor officiating is to be expected.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might get a chuckle out of some of you. So I was reading Shutdown Corner on Yahoo sports. While browsing the comments some moron was like that's it Pete Carroll is the weakest link in Seattle. I just sat there thinking, "Okay, you are fucking moron. The man proved that he knows how to build a defense and rebuild this team is the problem?"

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're 12-3. And today's loss was against a very good D.

If we win next week, we end up 13-3. It's been an incredible year. Sure this loss stings, but if we were going to lose a game, now is when we want to, not the playoffs.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we win next week, we end up 13-3. It's been an incredible year. Sure this loss stings, but if we were going to lose a game, now is when we want to, not the playoffs.

losing next week would have been a better idea.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are talking about the same defense that gave up 34 points to the Titans and let Fitzpatrick throw for 400 yards on them just last week right? The Cardinals defense is good against the run, I'll give them that, but on the whole the unit is really nothing special. More than anything else is was just an embarrassing performance by an offense that was not ready to play. JMO

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking about the same defense that gave up 34 points to the Titans and let Fitzpatrick throw for 400 yards on them just last week right? The Cardinals defense is good against the run, I'll give them that, but on the whole the unit is really nothing special. More than anything else is was just an embarrassing performance by an offense that was not ready to play. JMO

Offense needs to study the Shiznit out of this tape and start figuring some stuff out.. It's not too late it's just a shame there not playing as good right now offensively… Our defense though OMG they played there dam hearts out and gave our O every dam opportunity possible and they just didn't take it…. Not getting points right before the half was unacceptable and it set the tone… Another thing this team has to clean up is penalties and it has to be cleaned up really quick like… I think we gave up another football field in penalties….

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Titans game was an aberration for the Cardinals defense. Two things happened that caused the defense to give up all those points & yards. The first was that that was the first game played since the Honey Badger went on IR. His loss opened up a gigantic hole in the secondary schemes. It took a game to figure out how to play without him. Secondly, and this is the biggest reason, the Cardinals jumped out to a 17 point lead early in the 4th quarter & decided to play a prevent shell the rest of the game. It was a bad decision that cost them 17 points & 200+ yards in the 4th quarter.

If you think the Cardinals defense is nothing special, you need to watch more games.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans game was an aberration for the Cardinals defense. Two things happened that caused the defense to give up all those points & yards. The first was that that was the first game played since the Honey Badger went on IR. His loss opened up a gigantic hole in the secondary schemes. It took a game to figure out how to play without him. Secondly, and this is the biggest reason, the Cardinals jumped out to a 17 point lead early in the 4th quarter & decided to play a prevent shell the rest of the game. It was a bad decision that cost them 17 points & 200+ yards in the 4th quarter.

If you think the Cardinals defense is nothing special, you need to watch more games.

I wouldn't expect a Cardinals fan to agree with me and nothing you said had any impact on my opinions, so I guess we'll just have to leave it at that. However I will say congrats on the win and good luck against the 9ers next weekend.