• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NO TO KANE!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wins & losses aren't everything, but considering they both play for the same system, it's appalling that Cam's record is so good while Hank's record is so blah. Then when you look at GAA & SV%, it starts making sense. I think this goes beyond wins & losses, it's really about Cam outplaying Hank on a consistent basis, in every aspect of goaltending.

Since Talbot has been called up Hank has had 15 starts with a GAA avg of 2.06 and a save percentage of .922. Hardly bad and actually pretty damn good.

Granted in a smaller sample 7 games Talbot has 1.49 GAA and .944%

In the same games Hank has a 2.13 goals for avg and Talbot has a 2.71 goals for avg.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell AV that and of course you know who is starting tonight......coaches must win for the sake of their job, Hank isnt winning, he is under 500

And Talbot might be hot or Hank needs a rest because he has had only 7 games off all year.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Talbot has been called up Hank has had 15 starts with a GAA avg of 2.06 and a save percentage of .922. Hardly bad and actually pretty damn good.

Granted in a smaller sample 7 games Talbot has 1.49 GAA and .944%

In the same games Hank has a 2.13 goals for avg and Talbot has a 2.71 goals for avg.

Like I said, I don't think Hank is playing bad; I just think Talbot is the 2nd best goalie in the NHL right now only behind Ben Scrivens. We'll see if this lasts.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he continues to have a 2.06 save % if he does not have a winning record its not his fault.

goalies and the rest of the team go hand in hand why are the Rangers playing better for Talbot and not Hank?......The team sense his vulnerabilities on the ice

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Stealth & I are saying Hank sucks or that he's playing short of expectation. What we're saying is that Cam is going thru beast mode right now and that it pays to go with the hot goalie. As of now, that hot goalie is Cam Talbot.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Stealth & I are saying Hank sucks or that he's playing short of expectation. What we're saying is that Cam is going thru beast mode right now and that it pays to go with the hot goalie. As of now, that hot goalie is Cam Talbot.

true and i want Hank to win but more important I want the Rangers to win

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Stealth,

I know you're a big fan of Vokoun. i was wondering if the Rangers give in to Hank's demands and have to end up trading Cam, just remember your buddies in Pittsburgh are always looking to improve our goalie situation.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
goalies and the rest of the team go hand in hand why are the Rangers playing better for Talbot and not Hank?......The team sense his vulnerabilities on the ice

Or maybe they have more faith in him so the defense relies on the goaltender more then when Talbot is in net.

Or because he gets a hirer avg goals for a game which means Talbot is not constantly playing from behind and is more relaxed.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Stealth,

I know you're a big fan of Vokoun. i was wondering if the Rangers give in to Hank's demands and have to end up trading Cam, just remember your buddies in Pittsburgh are always looking to improve our goalie situation.

I like the flower too but what ills me the most was the Boston playoff series for the both of them, im still trying to figure that one out....forgot Cam isnt going anywhere, hank isnt either (he might not get a bigger pay raise but he will still get a raise)

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe they have more faith in him so the defense relies on the goaltender more then when Talbot is in net.

Or because he gets a hirer avg goals for a game which means Talbot is not constantly playing from behind and is more relaxed.

true i dont disagree at all but we know something is there

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Regardless, the Rangers are playing better with Cam in net than with Hank in net. If that changes then go back to Hank, but until then you gotta go with the hot goalie (and that hot goalie is Cam).

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Pens fan, I love Sid & Geno line they're family. At the same time, if Brandon Sutter or Joe Vitale were outperforming them (LOL @ that ever happening), I would have no problems putting Sid or Geno on the back 2 lines.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are correct Goalies and rest of the team go hand in hand but when you make your argument you fail to ever mention the 28th ranked offense of the Rangers.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct Goalies and rest of the team go hand in hand but when you make your argument you fail to ever mention the 28th ranked offense of the Rangers.

hank doesnt play offense he blocks shots and the argument is him being under 500 while the backup has almost as many wins. HANK DOESNT CONTROL THE OFFENSE.....plus 1

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hank doesnt play offense he blocks shots and the argument is him being under 500 while the backup has almost as many wins. HANK DOESNT CONTROL THE OFFENSE.....plus 1

No, but he does do everything he can, just to watch us lose 1-0 or 2-1. Not his fault they can't score when he keeps them in games.