• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No suspension for Edwards

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think the catch is, is Braylon going to be charged in that bar incident case with the fork stabbing? I hope not.

Goodell could still suspend him for that.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the catch is, is Braylon going to be charged in that bar incident case with the fork stabbing? I hope not.

Goodell could still suspend him for that.

Wasn't that just a member of his entourage? No way the Union would sit back and let Goodell suspend players just because their friend got out of hand, would they?

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news!

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wasn't that just a member of his entourage? No way the Union would sit back and let Goodell suspend players just because their friend got out of hand, would they?

Yes that was his entourage, but some claim that Braylon was implicated somehow, so I don't think Braylon is 100% out of the woods yet.

Maybe Braylon provided the weapon? (the fork :-))

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
According to reports, Braylon wasn't directly involved in the fight and I believe he wasn't even questioned by the police. I seriously doubt he will face any punishment from either law enforcement or the league.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
According to reports, Braylon wasn't directly involved in the fight and I believe he wasn't even questioned by the police. I seriously doubt he will face any punishment from either law enforcement or the league.

Good I hope that's the case.

Then Braylon would be completely out of the woods.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This makes the contract that we got from him look great.

If he can put up even #2 numbers that chance paid off.

Hopefully he doesn't get a suspension later because you just never know who changes their story. But as of right now it's looking like great news for us.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braylon to be fine $50k per ESPN.... i copied the link but apparently i "didnt" says my comp... too lazy to get it.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braylon to be fine $50k per ESPN.... i copied the link but apparently i "didnt" says my comp... too lazy to get it.

Yea, that's the word on the street. It's actually nice, I wish it were a little higher. Motivate him to stay out of trouble and earn more incentives in his contract to pay it!

I take it back, I can't even joke wish something bad for a Niner, I got the preseason warm and fuzzies. :hippie:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that was his entourage, but some claim that Braylon was implicated somehow, so I don't think Braylon is 100% out of the woods yet.

Maybe Braylon provided the weapon? (the fork :-))

The mental image I just created of passing someone a fork for a stabbing is hilarious! There is no cool way to do it!