• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nikola Mirotek Of Bulls Hospitalized in Beating

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See? The 76ers were fucking posers.

My Bulls are going to show the NBA how a real team tanks!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See? The 76ers were fucking posers.

My Bulls are going to show the NBA how a real team tanks!

Yeah. The 6ers just had bad players and sat their talented guys out. The Bulls taking it to a whole new level with terrible chemistry too.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Bulls reach double digit wins this season?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like Mirotic started it though
Starting to look that way...

I think both will get suspended.

Portis the longest because he went all " The Viper vs. The Mountain".

m3.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like Mirotic started it though
When you are a professional - you walk away - In the real business world if you fight back when you face off in a confrontation like that - you will be fired. It doesn't matter who started it - that was unacceptable. That is something you do when you're in the 8th grade or perhaps in High School, but not as adults

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you are a professional - you walk away - In the real business world if you fight back when you face off in a confrontation like that - you will be fired. It doesn't matter who started it - that was unacceptable. That is something you do when you're in the 8th grade or perhaps in High School, but not as adults

Also, fair or not, the reality of the results of your actions do come into play.

If you choose to take a swing at someone and do serious damage, your consequences will be more severe than if you take a swing at someone and miss.... even though you've done the exact same thing in both scenarios.

Kenny

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portis suspended 8 games. Wonder if Mirotic will get any time off. That would really add insult to injury.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, fair or not, the reality of the results of your actions do come into play.

If you choose to take a swing at someone and do serious damage, your consequences will be more severe than if you take a swing at someone and miss.... even though you've done the exact same thing in both scenarios.
Every time bro - Every time. When I first joined the auditing industry, one of the first things I was taught was to walk away if they become confrontational, aggressive or hostile. Just excuse yourself and walk away - It's called losing the battle to win the war because then the audit request goes back to the insurance carrier who is also advised that the insured being audited is in non-compliance. They get doubled billed for their adjustable premiums and their current policy may be cancelled. In addition their experience modification rate is frozen which causes them $$$$$. I eventually get the audit back and make my $$$.

BOTTOM LINE - when you become an adult - you have to grow up - you're no longer in school or the streets where you can beat the crap out of them. You know - that's the part that I miss the most about being a kid - just beating the living shit out of that asshole:lol:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wasn't a beating. :L stop being dramatic.

Sounds like He went at Portis twice and Portis dropped him.

Niko got knocked the fuck out.

Hope we can finished in the top 3 on the D league this year.

#garbage

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time bro - Every time. When I first joined the auditing industry, one of the first things I was taught was to walk away if they become confrontational, aggressive or hostile. Just excuse yourself and walk away - It's called losing the battle to win the war because then the audit request goes back to the insurance carrier who is also advised that the insured being audited is in non-compliance. They get doubled billed for their adjustable premiums and their current policy may be cancelled. In addition their experience modification rate is frozen which causes them $$$$$. I eventually get the audit back and make my $$$.

BOTTOM LINE - when you become an adult - you have to grow up - you're no longer in school or the streets where you can beat the crap out of them. You know - that's the part that I miss the most about being a kid - just beating the living shit out of that asshole:lol:
Yep, I remember blindsiding and knocking kids out and they deserved it. Normally it was a known bully that had bothered me for awhile. My anger festered until I went off in a very violent manner. One kid I picked up by the back of his coat and threw him down the stairs and an ambulance took him away.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lopez: "We as a team feel there is blame on both sides." Acknowledges Portis crossed the line.

:L

Hoiberg: "My job is not to let this (incident) derail us."

:pound:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd much rather have Pitino than Hoisensuace as our coach

This team is so young I'm not surprised this happen. Portis just need to learn to not hit a teammate in the face. Hit him in the chest or shove him around whatever

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I remember blindsiding and knocking kids out and they deserved it. Normally it was a known bully that had bothered me for awhile. My anger festered until I went off in a very violent manner. One kid I picked up by the back of his coat and threw him down the stairs and an ambulance took him away.
LOL - I was one of the few whites in a Mexican dominated school. Had put up with a lot of crap til one day one went off on me - I was forced to either be called a coward or fight - so I decided to fight. I gave him a bloody lip, a black eye, and a pounding that still probably gives him headaches and I tried to ram his head into a solid steel post. :pound::pound::pound::pound: Needless to say we were suspended for a day or so for fighting and it was well worth. He threatened to face off on me close to where he lived -It just happened I delivered newspapers on the street. I stood my ground and made it clear if he wanted to fight - I wasn't backing away - He correctly chose to walk away. To be honest considering that territory belonged to a local gang - Las Lomas - I think it was near miracle that all of his friends didn't jump my ass. That was the reason I normally tried to avoid fights. Some of them would come back to fight with ten of them helping them. They were really cowardly that way