• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nikola Mirotek Of Bulls Hospitalized in Beating

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You almost have to trade one of them now, right? How do they play together on the same team after this? Beef squashed?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You almost have to trade one of them now, right? How do they play together on the same team after this? Beef squashed?
My guess is Mirotek will NOT be charging Portis anymore.

#lightsoutproblemsolved

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can work it out and play together - I have had a few fights in my life time and we worked it out. It's called forgiveness and forgetting.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously one of those silver spoon guys that doesn't know how to fight dirty on the streets. :lol:
I've had to fight two of them at the same time on the streets, that's kind of tough because you can't afford to let them get on opposite sides of you - other wise they gang bang you. You have to make sure both of them are in front or the side - if they separate, you have to really strike fast in the face so that he is feeling it long enough to go after the other one. Normally I used to carry the chain and lock to my bike up around my neck. I made sure that they knew I would use deadly force first. One time after the confrontation, I was asked by the police what I was doing with the lock and chain - I deadpanned him and explained that I needed in that neighborhood to lock up my bike. The cops in that area were really stupid and never did anything:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wasn't a beating. :L stop being dramatic.

Sounds like He went at Portis twice and Portis dropped him.

Niko got knocked the fuck out.

Hope we can finished in the top 3 on the D league this year.

#garbage

Um, getting knocked out is a beating - It was a very fast and quick beating, but he still got beat down:lol:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had to fight two of them at the same time on the streets, that's kind of tough because you can't afford to let them get on opposite sides of you - other wise they gang bang you. You have to make sure both of them are in front or the side - if they separate, you have to really strike fast in the face so that he is feeling it long enough to go after the other one. Normally I used to carry the chain and lock to my bike up around my neck. I made sure that they knew I would use deadly force first. One time after the confrontation, I was asked by the police what I was doing with the lock and chain - I deadpanned him and explained that I needed in that neighborhood to lock up my bike. The cops in that area were really stupid and never did anything:lol:

Lmao the SportsHoopla jackie chan, ladies and gentlemen. A real American badass, that tlf

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, getting knocked out is a beating - It was a very fast and quick beating, but he still got beat down:lol:

1 punch is not a beating bud. You snowflakes are so delicate

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao the SportsHoopla jackie chan, ladies and gentlemen. A real American badass, that tlf

chuckle.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 punch is not a beating bud. You snowflakes are so delicate
1 punch is a beating when you get knocked out or do the knocking out - granted it's a very short beating - but that is a beat down, but if you would like to meet up and agree to stand still while I do my best to knock you out, we can find out if we still agree on this:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I was about a year or two older, they thought they was bad ass and I was able to sustain it long enough for some one to stop it, before it got out of hand. They done forgot about me by now - that was 45 years ago:lol:
Now days, I just carry pepper spray - and put in their eyes and then leave quickly:pound:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 punch is a beating when you get knocked out or do the knocking out - granted it's a very short beating - but that is a beat down, but if you would like to meet up and agree to stand still while I do my best to knock you out, we can find out if we still agree on this:lol:

:ipw:

I'm terrified.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@True Lakers Fan A beating is when someone is beating on you continuously. Obviously, your daddy didn't beat you enough.

My guess is I would be dragging you around by your hair after you've tried to knock me out for a few minutes

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:ipw:

I'm terrified.
No you're not - any one who would post that gay avatar for an entire year isn't scared of anything:lol:, I am just pointing out though - that if you knock someone out in a single blow - you got bragging rights and you gonna tell others how you beat the shit out of that loser. You know you would and I did too, er I mean would

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@True Lakers Fan A beating is when someone is beating on you continuously. Obviously, your daddy didn't beat you enough.

My guess is I would be dragging you around by your hair after you've tried to knock me out for a few minutes
You would try - I respected my parents - they were old school and they would beat the shit out of their kids. My siblings were all older then me and wore them out by the time I came along, so I was smart and sneaky

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you're not - any one who would post that gay avatar for an entire year isn't scared of anything:lol:, I am just pointing out though - that if you knock someone out in a single blow - you got bragging rights and you gonna tell others how you beat the shit out of that loser. You know you would and I did too, er I mean would

Is that bambi in your AV? Yeah I bet you are a real bad ass captain

And you don't speak of my wrestling AV unless you mention the mullet and 2 belts. I know it gets you excited but try to at least respect the mullet

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you don't speak of my wrestling AV unless you mention the mullet and 2 belts. I know it gets you excited but try to at least respect the mullet
I took a picture of him a few years ago - I think it was in Utah up in Bryce Canyon. Somewhere I got better pictures then that one. I should post one the bears I photographed

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You haven't learned much have you. Sure by now you know the real quiet ones who look soft and weak....Well I'm to noisy to be one of the quiet ones, but I can take care of myself, but I don't start trouble either