• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick "Hamster" Bosa.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d still take a top 5 DE/OLB and what looks to be a top talent over a middle of the pack QB. Bosa could be the best at his craft at some point. The bears could find a good qb in FA or at later draft spots.

You know how tough it is to find a solid QB in the later rounds. Its more miss then hit. So you have maybe 2 or 3 QBs over the last 15 years that became franchise QBs that were picked 3rd or later? Brady, Wilson, ......can't think of anyone else right now.

With that, you can find more rushers in the 3rd plus rounds that make a difference quicker then a 3rd plus round QB.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know how tough it is to find a solid QB in the later rounds. Its more miss then hit. So you have maybe 2 or 3 QBs over the last 15 years that became franchise QBs that were picked 3rd or later? Brady, Wilson, ......can't think of anyone else right now.

With that, you can find more rushers in the 3rd plus rounds that make a difference quicker then a 3rd plus round QB.
You can make the same argument for top end pass rushers. And why are you using the third round? Why not start at the second round?

Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, and drew brees were all selected after the first round. Each are probably considered to be in the top 5 QBs in the nfl. The Bosas, Von Miller, Khalil Mack, and jj watt were all top 15 picks and each can be made a case for the top 5 edge rushers in the nfl.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can make the same argument for top end pass rushers. And why are you using the third round? Why not start at the second round?
That’s just not true. Maybe too 3 but productive pass rushers have been found more frequently in later rounds. Come on bud.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s what 64 starting defensive ends plus rushing lb’s. And rotational guys, yeah I’d say u narrowed it down quite a bit.
So, top 5 is the top end then? Hell, I’d even argue those guys are in a tier by themselves. I’m struggling to find an edge rusher you can put on a level with them. Maybe chandler jones, another first rounder?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ok keep up with that then. Goal posts, moved.

I know, I know, you didn’t.....again.:suds:
Name a non first rounder on their level. You know I didn’t move the goal posts at all, you just have nothing else to argue.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name a non first rounder on their level. You know I didn’t move the goal posts at all, you just have nothing else to argue.
Dude when talking about pass rushers we can say there’s prolly like what 100 guys tht are starters that r considered pass rushers. Plus rotational guys. U narrowed that to top 5. Top5%. That’s different than “top guys” I mean take top 25%? Top quarter.....that’s a top end guy. Nope not u only5. All ur arguments change to 5.

Name a top 5 guy in sacks whose a top 15 pick? I’ll give I a hint 80% of the current top 5, weren’t top 15 picks.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude when talking about pass rushers we can say there’s prolly like what 100 guys tht are starters that r considered pass rushers. Plus rotational guys. U narrowed that to top 5. Top5%. That’s different than “top guys” I mean take top 25%? Top quarter.....that’s a top end guy. Nope not u only5. All ur arguments change to 5.

Name a top 5 guy in sacks whose a top 15 pick? I’ll give I a hint 80% of the current top 5, weren’t top 15 picks.
I am talking about the guys who draw double and triple teams on every play. When I say top end, I mean guys who practically make a defense good. No mid round selections do that. Shaquill Barrett is getting a shit load of sacks because he’s not getting double teams on every play.

We’re also talking about first round picks. I said top 15 just to make a point. 3 of the top 5 sack getters are first round picks and the other two were second rounders. Of those 5, I’d really only consider Myles Garrett a top end edge rusher. You’re not getting an all world pass rusher outside the first round. You seem to be the one moving the goal posts and cherry picking stats. Would you seriously take Barrett or Smith over the 5 I mentioned? Would you take Jordan and Jones over the five I mentioned, even though they were first round picks?

Sorry if when I say top end edge rushers, I mean players that are HOF worthy. You called the top five QBs I mentioned earlier HOF worthy, so I thought it might be fitting to hold the same standard for edge rushers.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right just like earlier in the thread u called a qb a failure if he wasn’t a top 5 QBs. I get it. Only hall of famers are good.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zooky does hate him because of politics. Smitty, hates him for other reasons.

But agree with your sentiment
I don't hate him.

Just have very little respect for him as a teammate.

Never really pay attention to athletes political views, unless I know them personally. And the ones I know personally, are almost all Trumpies. With protruding brows and knuckles that drag on the ground...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He's gotta be anxious as hell.

Bosa could quit at any minute.

What was that about Nick Bosa not cutting it because of his tackle total? If you just said he's injury prone, that would've been different.

Just take a bite of that crow, and you're off the hook. One little bite. Open the hatch; here comes the airplane.

eating-crow-variation-on-humble-260nw-163190306.jpg