• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice start Suns...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the other thing that angers me is that Green, in particular, was very effective in both games. He was completely worthless here and missed just about every important shot he took for us. Plumlee did not play all that much and Barbosa was equally worthless. Redemption of a sort for them, but really makes their lack of value to us for an entire season more galling. Can you relate?

Green just fits better in our system. We run a free flowing/fast break style of game compared to the Pacers defensive minded style.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the other thing that angers me is that Green, in particular, was very effective in both games. He was completely worthless here and missed just about every important shot he took for us. Plumlee did not play all that much and Barbosa was equally worthless. Redemption of a sort for them, but really makes their lack of value to us for an entire season more galling. Can you relate?

The problem you have is that you can't accept that Phoenix is a good team. A good team playing without their 1b player & still winning. You also can't accept that players can develop if given the opportunity & have the right coaching. And finally, you can't except that not only has the Suns gotten the better of the Pacers on the court, they also got the better of the Pacers in trades.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns have the 4th highest winning percentage in NBA history behind only the Lakers, Celtics and Spurs. Tell me more about how bad this franchise is. :rollseyes:

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem you have is that you can't accept that Phoenix is a good team. A good team playing without their 1b player & still winning. You also can't accept that players can develop if given the opportunity & have the right coaching. And finally, you can't except that not only has the Suns gotten the better of the Pacers on the court, they also got the better of the Pacers in trades.

I really don't have time to laugh at you as I would like. So I will just wish you a good eve.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or has lonegranger become more sane and blue gone off the deep end?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers be like "I can't see, the SUNS in my eyes"

lmao

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers be like "I can't see, the SUNS in my eyes"

lmao

Your man Goran traveled at least 5 times before hitting a shot. Our people replayed it here. He was called once. Stephenson made the exact same move once and was called for it.

But to be honest, I am more upset with the Pacers being so soft. They say we are a rough team, but no one put Goran on his ass for going inside. Weak. Especially when you consider the shot to the head Lance took and the fact that Hibbert did get knocked on his ass twice by a Suns player getting up underneath him. Not called, of course.

On the other hand, the shotmaking by the Suns was impressive although I cannot understand why we didn't run them off the three point line like we usually do.

If you recall Botslayer, I said early on that we, like every other team, would go through a period where we would not play well. These past few games have been it. George cannot hit his ass with either hand and the defense has pretty much been matador. Fortunately, the All Star break is coming up and we have time to regroup and return to form.

Sure, I am a little angry and admit it. I still think the Suns are a middle of the pack team. But sometimes they have your number. We also have trouble in Atlanta and Denver for whatever reason regardless of how they play other teams. Just the nature of the beast.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns OWN the Pacers.